Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Title: When you fall off a horse:Intro

conscience8807 is offline Amateur Gamer

Default When you fall off a horse:Intro

People say when you fall off a horse you have to get back right back on.My metaphorical horse,is something I couldn't get back on.The horse was to lean and lank.It was big and tough,evil to the core.
    People ask me why I even got on that horse.I say it was brain freeze of some sort.They say I'm insane.What I say,about myself,is that I am some what insane,and some what stupid.I will admit it!I just hope you can understand why I have to tell you my story,of death.This is how I died,read it and tell everyone,show people how cruel man kind can be,show them how rude the horse can be.
    Last edited by conscience8807; 01-03-2012 at 12:09 AM.
    Katlyn Oakdream and Tommy0327 like this.

Default Re: When you fall off a horse:Intro

When you fall of a Horse
    Chapter one
    How it all started.
    Written By
    Blue Robin
    "OK,Remember Izzy,no hitch hikers,no boys,and NO going out after dark"My father tells me.I roll my eyes "I know daddy!You tell me this every time I leave to go check out a college!"
    "I just get so worried about my baby girl!"Father says."Daddy I'm not a baby!I have my liscence and I can move out of the house now!I could even vote!"I say with a giggle knowing my dad would never allow me to drive alone,move out,OR vote.Beep Beep!I hear my friends trailer ring."Love you daddy!"I say quickly and with a peck on the cheak I'm out the door and into my friends trailer."Halla!"Lila says a little to peppy for my liking."Someone's had their morning coffee!"say with a giggle.She stares at me with dagger eyes saying "You shouldn't have said that".Then she cracks a smile and I relize she's joking.We share a laugh and then we are off into the sunset.I climb into the back to the bunkbeds.I climb in the bottom bunk and slowly drift into dream land.I start to hear a bang bang bang in my head.I groan and sit up while rubbing my head."Hey,Izzy wake up"I hear lila say in my sleep.I wake up to about a millon boys and girls partying to Friday Night."Lila,my dad said no boys..."I say."Well to late now"she says while dancing with our good friend Lucy."How did everyone get out here anyway?"I ask my crazy friend."I told them we were taking a road trip and they said,We'll go to!"She says like its perfectly logical.I sigh and walk outside."Oh great,it's dark!"I sigh again."Now I've broken two rules in one day!"I scream into the darkness of night."Hi Izzy"I hear Jacob from Chemistry say behind me."Hi"I say.I feel a bang in my head and a trickle down my ear.And then I'm completly nocked out.I wake up and see Jacob."You should have never dumped me"He smiles evily.I black out again,but this time,it was because of shock.
    Last edited by conscience8807; 01-29-2012 at 11:11 AM.

When you fall off a Horse
    Chapter 2
    The Agreement
    Written By
    Blue Robin
    "Wake up Sleepy Head!"I hear a voice with the most beautiful jingling sound.I open my eyes slowly afraid of what I might see.I gasp as I see a beautiful white blurr.I blink a few times annd everything comes in to focus.There's a huge statue of a goddes standing infront of me.I look around and a group and winged creatures are surronding me.My best guess was that they were angels.They seemed a little dark to be angels though."What are you?"I ask."We are the keepers of the Agreement stand"A voice pops up."We look at how much you've done in your life and how you lived it.We decide if you go back down to exact revenge on the cruel to you,or if you go to God's realm,and sometimes we send people down."."Down where?"I ask knowing the answer."Down there"They simply say not answering anything.
    "Let the trial begin!"He yells.The group starts to fly into the air making shapes like stars and hearts.Then they made stuff like Xs and skulls.They slowly drift back down from their air perch."We have made a verdict.You shall be sent down to earth to exact revenge on the man that took your freedom.We will send you a helper as well."The man says darkly."We shall call Jared,he went threw the same thing as you."."But what ever happened to that saying!You know god says Revenge is his!I refuse to do this."I yell frustrated."Then we shall go to our back up verdict!H e l l."He yells dramadically.They fly in the air humming and chanting,they start to glow."NO!!!"I shreak."I'LL GO TO EARTH FOR REVENGE!".They fall back down to the ground,or what ever I was standing on."While the goddes blessed Amlet glows."One of the angel crys."The flower turns to weed!"yells another."The flower that turned to weed shall now go to where it belongs."yells someone in the air.Who I asume is Jared floats to the cloudy ground.He swoops down and kisses my hand "I am at you service Mrs.Izzy" he says with a beautiful smile.I can't help but stare deep into his yellow eyes.And then I think,"YELLOW?!YELLOW!?" I smile and take a step back akwardly.He laughs and grabs my hand."Take me down to earth with her.To make some mahem in the pearl."Suddenly I'm sucked down into a hole and then it all turns red.
    Last edited by conscience8807; 01-03-2012 at 04:09 PM.

When you Fall off a Horse
    Chapter 3
    The Strange boy's Story
    By,Blue Robin
    1992-
    "Daddy?!DADDY" I scream."Over here Jared"a quiet man whispers.I push away the covers and run over to my papa's matress.It's dark,to dark to see much,but I can still make out my Papa's face is pure pain.
    "Daddy?Daddy don't die!"I yell as loud as I can"Help someone help!".I try to hold back my tears,but yet I can not keep those clear blue hot tears from falling.All my tears fall onto his body laying there,in our dirty,smelly,apartment.What a terrible place to die.My Papa was a great man dispite what you may think.He had a hard life my my Mommy dieing,but he pulled threw to raise me and give me good education.If only he had the money to see a doctor.I shake my head hard,and whip away my tears.I can't think of this,if I do I know I won't live.I need to move on and find someone to help.
    2005-
    "Jared I think I'm in love with you!"Says Denise."And the same with me Denise!I love you and I think it's time I pop the question"I say.I get down on one knee the way my pop did for my mom,and then I ask the biggest question that anyone will ever ask."Denise Tammy Sarah,will you merry me?"."Oh Jared,Yes!Yes yes yes!!"Denise screams."Meet me at Ally's at 7:00 to tell our parents about this happy news!"I say.
    "Oh Yes Jared!"Denise said with tears of happyness while staring into my eyes.At this instent I relized this was the woman I wanted to spend my life with,and she will carry my children,and relax me after a hard day of work.I smile at my girl,mine not anyone else's.Nope,she was mine,I was in love and nothing was gonna stop me from getting that!"Bye,Denise"I kiss her and walk her in her apartment.I walk away and get a chill,as if someone cold and ruthless was watching me."It's nothing" I tell myself "Nothing..."
    5:50-
    "Oh no I have to hurry if I can get to Ally's on time!"I think out loud."Better take that alley for a shorter trip!"I run into the pitch black alley.I slow down when I see a person standing in the dark."Ummm,Hello?"I ask.The shape shifts and stays where it was."I said hel-"I get cut off as sharp object is pushed threw my back.I turn I stare in shock.My last words were,"Mommy is that you?".The woman who resembled my mother,started to tear up,"I'm sorry baby.....So,so,sorry".And then I know its her,my mom that I had only known for 1 year of my life.I almost burst out into a crying fit. But my dad always told me do or die.So I stand up stagering like a a man with one leg,I pull the object out of my back and shuve it into my mothers stomach.She crumbles over dead.I stop myself from crying.I slowly drag myself to Ally's.When I get in a crumble down in the doorway.Denise runs over "Jared?Jared No!We were so close!We had it all Jared!"She looks into my eyes and asks me a final question "Who did this? I manage to get out her name,"Emmy,my mother".And then I crumple over.Denise clutchs me.And then I pass on.My soul floats out of my body and hovers above Denise."No Jared,no...."Denise says,while rubbing her belly."Jared I'm pregnet...".Even as a ghost I manage to gasp.I dont have a chance to even blink before I'm surronded with cloud and it slowly floats me up word."NOOOO!!I HAVE A BABY!I NEED TO BE THERE!!!"I scream,but no use Denise didn't hear,she just lay there crying while her parents pat her back.Her dad looks pleased,I knew it,he never liked me and he never will.But that look on Denise's face made me cry.
    In the Agreement Stand-
    I pop threw the clouds like a bouncy ball on tile."Welcome Jared"Says a girl with a voice like an angel.And then I look around in my eyes I see Angels.Then a flicker goes off,and I see a slight bit of red in their eyes.
    I get to my feet as fast as I can and I run away into no where as fast as I can.I don't care if I get lost at this point,I just want to get away from that H e l l angels.I run,and run,and eventually I reach some place,I run screaming "Help Help!" my scream for help gets louder when I relize I'm back where I started.But this time a man comes behind me and locks my arms in shacks.An angel screams "Run,run,Jared run,your verdict shall still be won.".I sit and ask a simple question,"What is this verdict?".The angels start to fly in the air making sad memories,like the scene where my dad died,or where denise told me she was pregnet when it was to late.The angels drift down death in their eyes."We have a tie it seems."says the angel "We can't decide if you are going to be a helper the the freedomless,or to the realm of the god."."I choose helper" I say quickly,I don't want anyone to end up like me!" And then I feel wind around me I feel the change in my eyes from green the orange,and my back grew long white wings.I fall to the ground suddenly exhausted.I look up at them,they sprinkle dusk on me and I can't help but sleep.
    Last edited by conscience8807; 01-29-2012 at 11:38 AM.

Reserved for a while
    Tommy0327 likes this.

Reserved for further usage

Guess what?RESERVED!!!!

Katlyn Oakdream is offline Master Gamer

Oh. My. Gosh.

That's all I can say. It's too good for me to say anything else. Just

Oh. My. Gosh.

This is kind of like "In a Heartbeat" (I recommend it to you because of how this story is smilar.) But your book so far is WAY better. I almost cried, my heart was beating soooo fast.
    conscience8807 likes this.
    Guess who's back, back again, Katlyn's back,
    Tell a friend
    Wanna help get more people back on FRI?? CLICK HERE

Nicole is offline Master Gamer

This is confusing me, x)
    Guess what? Yup. I'm back.

Tommy0327 is offline Pro Gamer

Wow! That's pretty big and fast for the first two chapters! I think (Saying if you do this) it would be a powerful movie! Even with just two chapters!
    Last edited by Tommy0327; 03-03-2012 at 12:42 PM. Reason: fixed word fats to fast like it should have been! LOL!
    conscience8807 likes this.
    Spoiler: show
    Actually wrapped in a spoiler but still awesome!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast