Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Ciana Winterblossom

Title: What Am I? (Chapter 9-10)

Ciana Winterblossom is offline Master Gamer

Default What Am I? (Chapter 9-10)

You can find Chapter 7-8 here -> ((http://www.freerealmsinsider.com/for...r-7-8-a-58557/))
    What Am I?

Chapter 9
    Old Friend?

Author's Note 2/21/13 – FDOSPFK. I forgot post this yesterday. But I shall share what I did yesterday. I seriously didn't feel like doing a chapter yesterday but I forced myself to. Enjoy! Again, if you don't know any of these characters, look them up on Bleach wikia. Also, please excuse my grammar, typo, and spelling mistakes. I'm not a perfect writer.

As Ariana was making her escape, she seemed to run into a shinigami. A captain-leveled shinigami. She was on a roof-top with this captain shinigami. “My, my, it been a long time since I seen you. You seem to grown since I last saw you,” Ariana said, her arms crossed as she looked at the shinigami.

Meanwhile back in the living, Urahara and Annie were at the underground training grounds. Annie was about to prepare for her training. Urahara looked at Annie, with a look in his eyes. “You really want to do this Annie-san? There's no turning back once you start,” he said. Annie looked at Urahara. “No turning back, huh?” she said, looking at the sky. “Let's just start this training. I want protect those who aren't able to fight. I hate seeing people die,” she replied. Urahara nodded. “Very well then,” he said. He stuck his 'cane' onto Annie's head and made her 'soul' come out.

Annie looked around and felt like he couldn't breath and move around. She noticed the chain in her chest and looked at it. Her eyes widened. What the heck is this..?!? Urahara watched from the far. “Annie-san, if your curious about that chain, it's a Chain of Fate. Also, you might have a difficult time moving around and breathing. This is because your not fully yet a shinigami. Your just an ordinary soul. You do not have any spirit power,” he said. “Oh, and before I forget, you'll have to fight Ururu-chan here~!” Ururu walked up to Annie and said, “Konnichiwa.” She threw some gear towards Annie. “If you don't put these you will die,” she said. She then ran up to Annie and was about to punch her. Annie dodged the punch and began to run. Holy...what the heck is with this girl?!? She just looks like a normal girl. And what the heck is with this gear? Annie kept running as Ururu kept throwing powerful punches. After a couple minutes of running, Ururu managed to hit Annie. Annie flew and crashed into some rocks.

Urahara was far away and was keeping a close eye. Annie had a few bruises from that blow and got up. She continued running. Dang it..I can't just keep running. I have think of a plan! What can I do?!?! She seems to be moving really quick—that's it! If I can manage to get a hit on her at the perfect timing! Yes! That could work! Annie put on the gear and turned around and waited for the right moment for Ururu to come right up to her. Ururu was running and Annie waited. Yes, yes, keep coming. Just need the right moment. When the moment came, Annie managed to hit Ururu's headband and it broke. Urahara clapped. “Congrats Annie-san~! You managed to pass Lesson one!” he said. “Your breathing fine now am I correct?” Annie nodded. “Now that you think of it..yeah,” she replied. “That is because your your spirit energy is slowly rising. The soul can gain spirit energy faster when it fears it life is in danger. However, if you did not dodge Ururu's attacks, you would had been killed. Now to celebrate it onto Lesson Two!” Annie was confused. “Lesson Two...?” she asked. Urahara looked at Annie. “You'll see Annie-san! But sadly Lesson Two shall be a time limit. If you do not make it by the time limit, you will die,” he replied. Annie had a fierce look on her face. “Let start the lesson then. I know I'll pass this lesson. I'll do anything to protect those who cannot fight. I don't like seeing those die just for no reason. I'll protect those who I can,” she said. Urahara grinned. “Very well then Annie-san, Tessai if you please!”he yelled. Tessai came up and use an axe and broke Annie's Chain of Fate. Then, Tessai and Annie were falling into this hole that was dug by Ururu. 3 days...Annie had. 3 days to find a way to become a shinigami or else she become a Hollow and they would had kill her.

As Ariana encountered her old shinigami 'friend', Ariana remained quiet. “Who are you? What do you mean that we seen each other before?!?” the voice of the shinigami asked. “My, my, you don't even remember your old 'friend'?” Ariana said, slightly grinning. “W-What do you mean 'friend'?!?!?” she said, pausing. Ariana looked at the shinigami. “You forgotten about me didn't you?” Ariana said. “What are you talking about?!?! I didn't made any friends!!” she yelled, as she was about to lay a hit on Ariana. Ariana simply grabbed the shinigami's arm. Ariana simply whispered in the shinigami's ear “Remember, remember dear. I'm not forgotten.” she said, and then let go of the shinigami's arm. The stunned shinigami grabbed the cloth wrapped around Ariana's head and slowly unwrapped the cloth. When the cloth was fully unwrapped, Ariana's long black hair blowed in the breeze. “It been awhile, Soi-Fong,” Ariana said. Soi-Fong backed away a few steps. “Ariana Natsuki...” she said, looking at Ariana.

Chapter 10
    What Am I?
    Will I die...?

Author's Note 2/21/13 – I don't know what wrong with me. I'm loosing these marvelous ideas. WILL ANNIE SURVIVE THIS SECOND PART OF TRAINING~? You can decide. Anyways, if you don't know any Bleach characters here just look up on the Bleach wikia. Enjoy.

Urahara was above this 'hole' that Ururu had dug and yelled at Annie. “You have 3 days Annie-san! Which is 72 hours! You have find a way to become a shinigami or else you will become a hollow. Then, we will have to kill you. Tessai shall be there watching over you just in case if that happens.” Annie looked at Tessai, and then noticed she couldn't move her arms. She looked at it and then Tessai noticed Annie was filled with curiosity. “Forgive us Annie-san, but we had to tie your arms just in case you become a hollow and prevent you from leaving,” he said. Annie nodded.

As hours passed, Annie was on the ground. Her chain's were already eroded and it was the first round. Annie laid there with thoughts and questions running through her head. How did this 'person' pass this test..? He went through the same training process as me right? What did he do..? I don't want die here. What can I do? The first round seems to be over. Just how many more rounds are there? Will I just die here? Annie just laid there. She just didn't know what to do. Annie just wanted it over with. Over with.

Soi-Fong looked at Ariana. “You seem to be brave enough to show your face here again in Soul Society, Ariana. But as orders from the Capitan-Commander I'm told to kill you,” she said. Ariana only chuckled. “Killing your old 'friend' I see. I don't know how much you grown last time I seen you but Yoruichi seems to tell me interesting things about you. She told me about you zanpakuto and it abilities. I don't know if they changed or not but, I don't care. I still see you wear that outfit. How nice.” Ariana said. “That has nothing to do with my orders or with Yoruichi-sama. It a disgrace of you to be wearing that clothing. Your no longer part of the Onmitsukido or 3rd division,” Soi-Fong. Ariana looked around seeing all the shinigamis running around looking for the 'intruder.' Ariana chuckled. “I'm getting sick of seeing these clueless shinigamis. Do you want move to another place? I would love see how much you grown since last time I saw you.” she said. “I would be glad to,” Soi-Fong answered. Ariana grinned and shunpoed away.

Ariana went into a forest and stood on a tree branch and waited for Soi-Fong. Soi-Fong arrived and stood on another tree branch across from Ariana. “Let see how much you grown Soi-Fong,” Ariana said. Soi-Fong grinned. “You've been gone for too long Ariana! How long have you been away from battling?! Don't be so full of yourself!” she yelled, running up to Ariana. Ariana grinned. “Don't misjudge me Soi-Fong!” she yelled, running up to Soi-Fong. They both did hand-to-hand combat. Each kicked, punched, blocked one anothers movement. After a few minutes, Ariana backed away and landed on a tree branch. Soi-Fong did the same. “You've grown but you still haven't laid a hand on me!” Ariana yelled. Soi-Fong grinned and shunpoed to Ariana. She held her zanpakuto near Ariana's neck. Ariana's eyes widened seeing the zanpakuto near her neck.

Jinteki Shakusetsu(Sting to death), Suzumebachi(Hornet)!” Soi-Fong said. Ariana quickly shunpoed away. “How about I share something with you Ariana? My Suzumebachi is not the same as before. It has grown! Instead of the Hōmonka, staying for half an hour, I can keep it on a person by my own will! Two hits and your dead Ariana! I'll be grateful of killing you. Abandoning you post for hundreds of years, you and Yoruichi-sama used to be something hundreds of years ago! I admired both of you! The way you two fought, talked to each other, everything! After you two left, I swore that I kill both of you! I was broken when you both left!” Soi-Fong yelled. Soi-Fong ran up to Ariana and 'stabbed' her. A Hōmonka was left on Ariana's chest. Ariana began to shunpo away. This girl grown so much. Still she is filled with anger. She going kill me if she lays another hit on me. But still, she grown. Being 2nd division captain. How nice. Soi-Fong was follow Ariana. “Don't think you can run away from me so easily!” she yelled. She aimed for Ariana's chest again but Ariana quickly dodged it and another Hōmonka was marked on Ariana's left side of her face. Ariana kept shunpoing away from Soi-Fong and then finally stopped and looked at Soi-Fong.

What if I told you that Yoruichi would be proud of you right now? Seeing how much you've grown. We're both proud Soi-Fong. Yoruichi and I would be very proud. You've grown so much,” she said. “You can kill me right now. Just remember, I won't forgive you if you do, but just go ahead if you want. If you hate me that much then why didn't you search for me in the first place? You could killed me then.” Soi-Fong looked at Ariana. Soi-Fong remained speechless. “Not talking I see..” Ariana said. She walked up to Soi-Fong. “Stay away from me! You both left Soul-Society! You both were exiled!” she yelled. Soi-Fong then took out her right hand and combined both her hakuda and kido(Shunko). Ariana's eyes widened as she saw this technique. How did she learn this..? Soi-Fong looked at Ariana. “Your curious I see. Let me tell you this, I created this technique. It combines both kido and hakuda together. Right now it doesn't have a name since I haven't used it in battle. You'll be the first!” Soi-Fong yelled. Ariana looked on the ground. She did the same as Soi-Fong. “It has a name,” she muttered.
    What did you say?”
    It has a name. It's name is Shunko. However, you are not fit for this technique. It requires lots of practice for myself, am not perfect in this. You should know Yoruichi created this long before you and I. It is a dangerous technique.”
    S-Shut up!” Soi-Fong yelled, running up to Ariana using Shunko. Ariana simply stopped the attack using the technique, Hanki. She took Soi-Fong's hand and whispered, “This is enough Soi-Fong.” Soi-Fong fell to the ground. “Why?!?! Why?!?!? Why are you still more powerful than me! I should be more powerful than you! Why?!?! Why did you leave?!? Why?!?” Soi-Fong said, shredding tears. Ariana only looked at Soi-Fong. Even though we knew each other quite well, I never seen you cry. Don't worry Soi-Fong. Everything shall change. Yoruichi and I are proud. Don't shred those tears. It will only cause rain to fall. I don't like rain. Ariana walked up to Soi-Fong and hugged her.
    Don't cry.

Last edited by Ciana Winterblossom; 02-22-2013 at 09:33 PM.
    ashfr likes this.

Sayonara Free Realms.
    I can be found on DC Universe Online. IGN - Suya
    I can also be found here.

Ciana Winterblossom is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: What Am I? (Chapter 9-10)

This seems to be dead. I wonder why. Anyways, since I was sick for the past few days, I'm writing Chapter 12 now. I wrote Chapter 11 yesterday since I was feeling a little bit better. Anyways I'll post Chapter 11 now! Chapter 12 is still in progress.

Sayonara Free Realms.
    I can be found on DC Universe Online. IGN - Suya
    I can also be found here.