Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Ciana Winterblossom

Title: What Am I? (Chapter 7-8)

Ciana Winterblossom is offline Master Gamer

Default What Am I? (Chapter 7-8)

Chapters 5-6 can be found here. -> (( http://www.freerealmsinsider.com/for...r-5-6-a-58538/ ))
    Chapter 7
    What am I?
    The Girl Starts Her Destiny!

Author's Note 2/17/13 – LAST CHAPTER IMA WRITE TODAY. My ideas, are like dying. And my writing is dying too. LOOK IT URAHARA. Let his mind...Icantsaythewordduetolanguage, BEGIN! More Bleach-related characters shall be added as I write these marvelous chapters. ;A;
    VOCABULLAARYY~!
    Taichou = Captian
    Hollowification =
    term used to describe the process in which (I) A Plus shifts into a Hollow. (II) To increase the strength limit of a Konpaku by removing the boundary between Shinigami and Hollow's. This allows one to gain tremendous power if one's inner-Hollow can be controlled. A Hollow-like mask appears when entering this state. The result is a Hollow-Shinigami Hybrid or rather a Visored. The term is also synonymous with the act of donning a Hollow mask.

As Ariana was going fetch Annie, she saw Annie talking with the other shinigamis. “They seem to be getting along really well,” Ariana thought. Annie didn't really know what Ariana or the others were really. When Ariana walked in the others quickly got quiet. She looked at the shinigamis and then said, “Are you guys just going talk with this human or are you guys at least going start training? I do have give reports to your taichous.” The other shinigamis quickly went back to training and then Ariana looked at Annie. “We have a lot to discuss Annie” she said. “Follow me.” Ariana led Annie into room in the 'house.' “Oi—Urahara! I brought the girl!” Ariana yelled.

“My, my, why isn't it Ariana-san! No need to yell. I see you brought the girl.” Urahara said sternly, his fan covering half of his face.
    “Tch, I'll be taking me leave now then,” Ariana said, as she walked past Urahara. Urahara whispered to Ariana, “Is this really what you want the girl to do? The training is going be life or death.”
    Ariana eyes cornered and looked at Urahara. “We don't have a choice remember? If we don't do it, the uncle will get mad. The war is going to start soon. She'll be the one to save us all,” she said. Ariana looked at Annie for the last time and then at Urahara. “Take care of her,” she said. Ariana walked up to the front of the 'store' and took her leave.

Truth is, Ariana was exiled from Soul Society, but Ariana had a 'mission' there. She had been banished for possibly being a victim for the 'Hollowfication' incident that happened hundreds of years ago. Ariana was a victim of the Hollowfication but still considered herself a shinigami. The truth about the shinigami's back at the underground hideout, they weren't shinigamis at all. They were fakes. Urahara made fake shinigamis so that Annie would understand what it is like to be a shinigami. Before Ariana opened a Senkaimon, she went out of gigai and had put in behind Urahara's Shop. She then wrapped a cloth around her head so no one would notice her arrival at Soul Society. Ariana had taken Annie to Urahara's Shop because she knew Urahara would be her only help of making Annie into a shinigami. He had done it before, but his way of training was always dangerous.

As Ariana opened a Senkaimon, she grinned. “Lets see what you have in store for me, Soul Society.” Ariana walked into the Senkaimon and made her way to Soul Society. Soul Society, where all souls and shinigamis lived.

What am I?
    Chapter 8
    Training Begins!

Author's Note 2/19/13 – HELLO MY FISHIES. I wrote/typed chapter 8 today so please let me die in peace. Now, now Ariana shall reveal more of her past. Who ish this 'friend' of hers? You shall never know. For Annie training, if you Bleach fans remember how Ichigo regained his powers after his little attack with Renji and Byakuya, I shall be using that for Annie training. I must bring Ichigo in this story soon. -evily laughs- I shall not try make my Annie hate me. Annie: Your putting me through that trainin'.. It can kill me you know?!?!? Ciana: That ish why I love you. NOW LET START CHAPTER 8!

As Ariana left, Urahara looked at Annie. “If my memory is correct, your name is Annie Song,” he said. Annie nodded, looking at Urahara. “Annie, how would you feel if you become a Shinigami? Ariana-san and I had seen that you hold quite some interesting abilities,” he said, his fan covering half of his face. Annie froze for a second and then quickly respond, “A shinigami? You have be kidding me! They can't possibly be real!” she said. Urahara only chuckled. “Fake you say? Then what do you think Ariana-san really is? Do you not know what kind of abilities you hold? And what about those people back there? They aren't human Annie-san,” he replied. Annie backed away. “What do you mean fake?! They were humans weren't they?!” Annie yelled. Urahara walked up to Annie. “Do you think a mere candy store businessman like me would lie to you? Why do you think Ariana-san would make you come to my shop? She had reasons and I made some promises with her. She doesn't lie or trick anyone. Annie-san, your told to become a shinigami. You hold quite some interesting abilities. For that reason, you must become one,” he said, in a cold voice. “But I am not forcing you to. You able to see spirits, hollows, all sorts of creatures normal humans cannot see. This is like another person I had to help. He's been doing well after I had trained and guided him. He was the same as you.”

Annie was speechless and had no idea what to say. What should I do? He says I have become one? What about these abilities I have and that person? How is he the same with me? Words and thoughts kept surrounding Annie. Annie had no choice but she had to make a decision. Urahara looked at Annie. “I see your making your decision. But please do remember, it your choice not mine. You can let these shinigami's fall into the hands of death from the war, or you can help them and bring them to victory,” he said. Annie thought about those words he had said. “I'll become a shinigami. Just promise me one thing, you'll make sure I'll become a shinigami so I can protect those who cannot fight,” she said. Her eyes were fierce as she looked at Urahara. “Very well, your training will start now,” he said. He pulled down a lever and took both him and Annie to the underground training grounds. The grounds weren't filled with those shinigamis or anyone. It was empty. “Your training begins here, Annie-san,” Urahara said.

Meanwhile, as Ariana entered Soul Society, the alarms sounded off. Ariana grinned. “Yes, Yes, I returned. You shinigamis have no match for me though. I still have those skills from before. They haven't changed one bit. Come after me, you will die. But I'm not here to kill. The war shall start soon. You shinigamis don't even notice but it is,” she said. “What do you have planned Captain-Commander, Yamamoto? You'll let these shinigamis die without any help. You know Kurosaki Ichigo will help but, he cannot win alone. Even if he is a powerful substitute shinigami, his powers will not fully help. Even his friends cannot help. You do not realize this enemies power's and abilities. There is another shinigami that can help. One that is about to realize her destiny. They both shall fight to death. This shinigami will help us all bring us to victory.”

Hey! The intruder is over here!” a shinigami yelled. A group of shinigamis then came over and ran up to Ariana and surrounded her. Ariana chuckled. “Fools,” she said. “There was a reason why I was previously a 3rd Division Captian.” Ariana used her shunpo and easily defeated the shinigamis. Ariana then quickly left the scene and ran to visit an old 'friend' of hers.

Last edited by Ciana Winterblossom; 02-19-2013 at 10:52 PM.
    chase123456tan likes this.

Sayonara Free Realms.
    I can be found on DC Universe Online. IGN - Suya
    I can also be found here.

Adorableness is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: What Am I? (Chapter 7)

*Holds up baby chibi!Soi Fong* ;A; THIS IS FOR YOUUUU, MOMMEH.

I so proud of chu, Mommeh. So proud.

;A;

LET URAHARAS MIND**Nananananannanacannotsayduetolanguage,butyouknow~** BEGIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN!

*Runs off to chibify moar characters*

"Whether you're a Human, or a Shinigami or an Arrancar, anyone who looks at me like they're underestimating my power, I'll smash every one of 'em into oblivion!
    " ~Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez

YAY! ;A;

*hugs the chibi!Soi Fong and tries not get self killed*

Yus. Let the *Icannotsaythewordduetolanguage* BEGINNNNN! :3

Sayonara Free Realms.

Just let my little fishies know,

I'm about to start writing Chapter 8. Keep your fingers crossed because this one is going be a lovely cliff-hanger one! *flies in circles*

Y'ALL KNOW YOU LOVE ME. <3

Sayonara Free Realms.

Default Re: What Am I? (Chapter 7-8)

Chapter 8 is up!

NoIdidnotslackoffandforgottotypethischapter.NoIdidn't

Sayonara Free Realms.

I like how there not many people replying to my wonderful works of writing. <3

I shall do a chapter 9 once I get my homework done though.

Sayonara Free Realms.

ScarletBel123 is offline Explorer

I love this story.

Thank you very much. ;A;

I have written Chapter 9-10. So go check it out!

Sayonara Free Realms.