Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Title: What am I? (Chapter 5-6)

Ciana Winterblossom is offline Master Gamer

Default What am I? (Chapter 5-6)

You can find Chapter 3-4 here -> ( http://www.freerealmsinsider.com/for...r-3-4-a-58523/ )

Chapter 5
    What am I?
    What are you?!

Author's Note 2/17/13 – HURRRR. CHAPTER 5. SHINIGAAMIIISS.What the heck am I talking about? Read. Read my fishies. Read. I know my lovely Snow will enjoy this. I would like my rewards now. I don't just know how my mind created this chapter. I seriously don't. o_o
    VOCCAABULLAARRRY~!

Sama = Lord, Master, Senpai, etc.

Shinigami = Death Gods

The girl grabbed Annie's arm and took Annie to a small house. This house was where the male and female lived. The girl threw Annie to the house and looked at her. Annie backed away a few steps and collapsed onto the floor. “W-Who are you people...?” Annie asked. The girl walked up to Annie. “You should remember us Annie. We knew you since you were little. Remember those fun times we had?” she asked. Annie eyes widened. She didn't remember any of these people she had been with. She remembered nothing. Nothing of being with them. She didn't remember their names. Nothing. Just nothing. The girl slightly frowned. “I see, so you don't remember us,” she said. “Remember Annie. Remember Annie Song. Remember the true you. This isn't you real life. This isn't how your suppose to be living. You have a more enjoyable life than be stuck here in this world.” Annie was confused and felt scared with this girl. The male stood there and had a sorrow face on his look. He only spoke one word to Annie, “Remember.” The male turned around and walked away. The girl looked away from Annie and walked away as well.

Annie stood and tried to leave. But there didn't seemed to be a door anymore. “Where did the door go..?” she thought looking around in the house. Annie ran looking around for windows, doors, anything to escape from this house. She saw a hallway that had light coming from it. Annie walked into the hallway until she reached the end. “What the heck is this..” she muttered, as she looked around. It seemed to be an underground training area or something. She saw some strange people. They were wearing black kimono's and had swords with them. Some seemed powerful, some seemed weak, there were so many of them. Just there, battling.

Annie just stood there watching until one of them bumped into her. “Oi—! If your just going stand there you can just go bac—Y-Your...” the man said, shuddering. Annie tilted her head, slightly confused. The girl Annie encountered earlier wrapped a cloth around the man's neck and had a small blade in her hand and whispered, “You should be training no? If your here waste my time then you can just leave.” The man nodded and said, “Forgive me, Ariana-sama!*” He then ran off. Ariana looked at Annie. Ariana looked different than Annie had last seen her. Ariana was wearing one of those black kimono's that the others had in the training grounds but her kimono was sleeveless. Her hair was in a pony-tail and she had her sword wrapped around her obi sash. Ariana looked at Annie. “That fool said my name..” she muttered. “You saw everything didn't you? I guess we don't have hide it do we?” Annie was getting confused. “What do you mean?” Annie asked. Ariana began to walk up to Annie. As Ariana was walking up to Annie, felt like she couldn't breath. What the..? Why can't I breath?!? Annie was coughing and felt like someone was choking her.

Ariana noticed Annie have trouble with breathing. "I forgot..that girl doesn't have her powers. I have help her gain those powers back. She doesn't even have memories of her powers or anything..." Ariana backed away a few steps and let Annie catch her breath. Ariana opened her mouth quiet enough that only Annie could hear, “Welcome back, Shinigami. Your story restarts here.”

Chapter 6
    What am I?
    Lost Shinigami History

Author's Note 2/17/13 – Let's do some history with Ariana and Annie! Read my fishies. Readd. I had some feelings here. Not lying. ;-; *wipes tears with tissue*

VOCABULARRYY~!
    Gigai - An artificial body which allows shinigami to remain in the human and interact with Humans.
    Reiatsu -The physical force/pressure that a person’s Reiryoku creates when released. Most Shinigami and Arrancar, even Quincy and bounts can manipulate the release of their reiatsu.

Hollow - A race of creatures which are born from Human souls who, for various reasons, do not cross over
    to Soul Society after their death and stay in the Human World for too long. They are corrupt spirits with supernatural powers that devour the souls of both living and deceased Humans. Hollows settle in
    Hueco Mundo, but can cross over to the Human World and Soul Society.
    Zanpakuto -Zanpakutō are the trademark weapons of the Shinigami. Capable of cutting spiritual bodies, they are amongst the few weapons which can be used to combat Hollows. Each Shinigami carries a Zanpakutō, and each Zanpakutō is unique: as the swords are both reflections of a Shinigami's soul and power, and sentient beings unto themselves. The Zanpakutō's name is also the name of the living spirit that empowers the sword and lends its strength to the Shinigami who wields it. These beings can vary greatly in appearance and have their own distinct personalities which match their owner's.
    Konso - Process by which a Shinigami sends wandering (souls) in the living world and send them to their respective place. Either Soul Society if they are good in life, or to He'll if their life was full of evil acts (such as murders, theft, etc). Konsō is performed by using the hilt of the Shinigami's Zanpakuto, tapping the soul on their forehead and transporting them to the afterlife.

Annie, do you have a clue who your really are?” Ariana asked. Annie looked at Ariana. Ariana seemed to have a depressed look on her face. Annie shook her head. “I-I'm sorry..” Annie replied. Ariana didn't want go walk to Annie because of what happened earlier. “These people here, they're not any harm to you or us.” she said. “Even though, you don't know what I am these people usually get scared of me. What fools.” She then chuckled. Annie was on the ground when Ariana first had walked up to her. Annie stood up and looked at Ariana. “Can I ask you a question..?” Annie asked.

Ask away.” Ariana said.
    Who are you really...Ariana?” Annie asked. Ariana looked down to the ground her hands turning into fists. The blade she had in her hand fell to the ground. Annie could tell Ariana was trying to hold those tears from falling her face. Ariana looked up at Annie. A tear was falling down her face. “A person you knew, long, long, time ago.” Ariana finally managed to answer, with a smile on her face. Annie knew that Ariana was trying to smile for Annie but Annie nodded and said, “You don't have to smile, Ariana. If even I don't remember you, I'll keep learning and trying to regain those memories back. Also, if I don't remember who I'm truly am I'll find out one day.”

Ariana eyes widened from Annie's response. Ariana simply nodded and told Annie to wait for her. Ariana was going get her gigai that she left in her room so that she won't feel consumed by her reiatsu. When Ariana was in her gigai, she noticed a small object on the ground that fell off the table. It was something that Annie made for Ariana. It was a flower bracelet. Ariana remembered that day, where it was suppose be happy, but turned out in sorrow and hate.

Annie was a kid back then around Ariana was somewhere around her teenage years back then. Ariana is a 100 year older than Annie. Annie is currently 14 years old. Ariana was on a mission dealing with some hollows. Annie was able to see ghosts, spirits, hollows, etc. when she was a kid. Annie was around 4 or 5 years old at the time. Ariana was a new shinigami. She was in the 3nd division. She had received a mission about hollows appearing in Karakura and was told to check it out and eliminate if there were any hollows. It was a Saturday. It was late at night, somewhere around 10 or 11PM. Annie's parents were dropping off Annie at her friend's house. Annie had very few friends at the time when she was little. She lost those friends during that Saturday night. After that Saturday, Annie was able to get only one friend.

Annie and her friend's were playing at a park late at night until the Hollows came. Annie, who could see the hollows, told her friends to run but they didn't believe her. The hollow was a giant one. It was a lizard-like monster. Her friends kept teasing her about seeing things that weren't real until a scream was heard. Annie looked at the hollow. The hollow and then the lifeless bodies of her friends on the ground. Ariana was trying get to the area quickly. She wasn't far away and was hurrying. Ariana was using shunpo, to hurry and get there. Annie screamed and ran. Annie tripped onto the road and the hollow was nearby. When it was about to eat Annie's 'soul', Ariana was there. She had her sword, zanpakuto, blocking the hollow's attack. Ariana then 'killed' the hollow without any effort. Annie watched amazed by the shinigami. Annie heard about shinigami's but didn't expect them to be real.

Annie could see the 'souls' of her friends and Ariana walked up to them. “My, my. Your guys so young to die. Here, I'll perform a konso on you all. You all will live a happy life. So don't be afraid,” Ariana said, in a sweet voice. Ariana then performed a konso on all of Annie's friends. When Ariana was about to leave, Annie grabbed Ariana's kimono. Ariana looked back and down at Annie. Annie eye's were filled with tears and she had a sad look on her face. “M-My friends and I w-ere su-pp-ose to have f-fun..” she said, crying. Ariana bent down and placed her hand on Annie's head. “Don't cry, little one. Even though I'm surprised that your able to see me, I know you'll have an amazing life,” she said. Annie tried smiling but she didn't seem to. She kept thinking of her friends and what she was going do now they were gone. Ariana took out a pendant, shaped like a butterfly. “How about I give you this? It'll show that you met a shinigami. We'll meet once again,” she said, smiling. Annie took the pendant and looked at it. “T-Thank you..” she said. “Can you wait here, shinigami?” Ariana nodded. “My name isn't shinigami, it's Ariana Natsuki.” Annie ran into the forest and didn't hear what Ariana had said. There was a forest behind the park and Annie went to collect some flowers. She made a flower bracelet out of them and ran back to the park. When she came back Ariana wasn't there. “Where did she go..?” Annie thought, looking around. Annie thought Ariana must had left because she had work to be done so she left the bracelet on a bench. Annie then said, “I'll see you someday again, shinigami. I'm sorry I couldn't know your name though.” Ariana was hiding in a tree branch and slowly walked up to the bracelet. “We'll meet again someday, little one.” she whispered. She took the bracelet and opened a Senkaimon and headed back to Soul Society.

Ariana
    smiled as she remembered that day. She placed the bracelet back on the the table and went to Annie. Ariana was proud of Annie of how much she had grown since she had last seen her. From that day, Ariana had to remove Annie's memories of talking and even seen with Ariana. But, Ariana didn't remove them, parts of them she removed. But, now Annie begins her story. Becoming a shinigami.

Last edited by Ciana Winterblossom; 02-17-2013 at 08:47 PM.

Sayonara Free Realms.
    I can be found on DC Universe Online. IGN - Suya
    I can also be found here.

Adorableness is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: What am I? (Chapter 5)

I AM ENJOYING THIS.

VERY.

VERY. MUCH.

*Hands over the chibis and the keychain*

Your reward. *hugs*

I shall now go chibify moar Bleach characters to tempt you into writing moar : D

"Whether you're a Human, or a Shinigami or an Arrancar, anyone who looks at me like they're underestimating my power, I'll smash every one of 'em into oblivion!
    " ~Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez

*hugging ze chibis to death*

MOAR CHIBI BLEACH CHARACTERS? ;A;

*flies and hugs you*

I luv chu. ;-;

Sayonara Free Realms.

Cori goldensea is offline Pro Gamer

it is killing me not knowing what will happen
    - screams again - head blows up

IGN Cori Goldensea
    Youtube: TheDailyWizard

*Using Bleach Knowledge for the shinigamis* : D

I wrote 3 chapters today. Be happeh you got those three. ;A;

I shall try do chapter 6 but I need a motive too.

Sayonara Free Realms.

Kassiah is offline Amateur Gamer

Loving this so far C:!!!!!

Adorableness is offline Amateur Gamer

*Pushes an adorable chibi!neko!Ichigo towards mommeh* You shall get this and these *motions to chibi!Renji, chibi!Rukia, chibi!Byakuya, chibi!neko!Grimmjow(Which I claim, but I shall share with you ;-; ), chibi!Harribel, chibi!Ulquiorra, and chibi!Nel*

;-; ALLL THISS WILL BE PARTLY YOURRRSSSSSS, MOMMEH.

*motions to computer* Moar? : D?
    Last edited by Adorableness; 02-17-2013 at 05:38 PM.

"Whether you're a Human, or a Shinigami or an Arrancar, anyone who looks at me like they're underestimating my power, I'll smash every one of 'em into oblivion!
    " ~Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez

Kayopuro is offline Master Gamer

NOOOOO,. Text too tiny Ciana-chan o_o I shall crawl around on the ground until my mummy reads it to me or you make the text bigger o:

Kay-chan is your motive. MAGICAL UNICORN HOT DOGS D:

This ends on a good note.

People online: 1
    Bots online: 4,349

Quote Originally Posted by Adorableness View Post
    *Pushes an adorable chibi!neko!Ichigo towards mommeh* You shall get this and these *motions to chibi!Renji, chibi!Rukia, chibi!Byakuya, chibi!neko!Grimmjow(Which I claim, but I shall share with you ;-, chibi!Harribel, chibi!Ulquiorra, and chibi!Nel*

;-; ALLL THISS WILL BE PARTLY YOURRRSSSSSS, MOMMEH.

*motions to computer* Moar? : D?
    *stares* ...... *stares* .......

WHAT ARE YOU TRYING DO TO YOUR MOMMEH? ;A;

Amida: It your fault for using you Bleach knowledge for the story. You know Snow here loves Bleach. Now look at all those chibi's. You know your just going do it for the---*mouth gets covered*

SHUSH. AMIDA.

Sayonara Free Realms.

Quote Originally Posted by Kayopuro View Post
    NOOOOO,. Text too tiny Ciana-chan o_o I shall crawl around on the ground until my mummy reads it to me or you make the text bigger o:

Kay-chan is your motive. MAGICAL UNICORN HOT DOGS D:
    Ciana-chan made it bigger. ;A;

MAGICAL UNICORN HOT DOGS? ;A; WHERESSS?

Sayonara Free Realms.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast