Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Title: What Am I? (Chapter 3-4)

Ciana Winterblossom is offline Master Gamer

Default What Am I? (Chapter 3-4)

You can find chapter 1-2 here ->( http://www.freerealmsinsider.com/for...r-1-2-a-58445/ )
    What am I?

Chapter 3
    Mathematic Student

Author's Note 2/17/13 - I have a feeling you guys are getting bored with my writing. Anyways, here Chapter 3. I MIGHT do Chapter 4 today or tomorrow. I usually get better ideas in the afternoon.
    Annie headed to her Pre-Algebra class. There was 3 minutes left on the bell when Annie arrived to the class. Her teacher Mrs. Han, was standing outside on the doorway waiting for students to enter the classroom. Annie sat in her desk which was in the front. She looked up at the white-board and then wrote down the agenda and the homework. Then, she took out her homework from the other day. She put it on the corner of her desk and started working on the warm-up problems on a separate sheet of paper. The problems were easy for Annie. All they dealt with was finding the percentages. Even though Annie recently switched she knew what to do. She was smart even though her previous Pre-Algebra didn't learn this concept yet. Annie didn't feel left behind because last week they took a quiz and Annie only missed one problem. She just messed up on her multiplying and that's all.

Mrs. Han then walked into the classroom after the bell rang. “Everyone, take out your homework from Monday. I'll be stamping it so have it out,” she said. Annie was still confused with this class though. She been hearing that they are able to skip math problems but Annie doesn't tend to skip any problems on homework. She loved her math homework. A few minutes later, Annie finished working on the warm-ups and began to look over at her homework. Mrs. Han had already stamped it and told Annie to look at the last 2 problems. Annie didn't knew what she did wrong but just ignored it. She didn't mind missing 2-3 problems in Pre-Algebra. Annie took out her composition book and began to write down the title and the objective of what they were going to be doing. Annie took notes on everything in her composition book. She always refer to the notes when she gets stuck on problems. Also, in her previous Pre-Algebra class she took notes on everything.

Mrs. Han walked over to the white board and told everyone to quiet down. They were going be solving the warm-up questions now. Annie never paid attention when Mrs. Han was explaining. She already knew what to do and knew she had the answers correct. After they finished doing the warm-ups they started correcting homework. Annie missed those two problems her teacher had told her to look over. But she didn't care. After everyone had finished correcting, they started doing the math lesson. Annie took notes, she wrote the examples, and what she needed to remember. Annie wrote everything though because her parents just wanted her to. It was quite a boring lesson to Annie. It was just telling how find the percentages and whatever. After the notes, Mrs. Han put up the homework they were going be doing tonight. Annie took out a piece of binder paper and started working. Annie had gotten most of the problems done and saw it was about 3-4 minutes left of class. Annie took out her binder, put the paper in the Pre-Algebra section of her binder and packed up.

“Language Arts is next...” she muttered. She actually didn't like her language arts teacher. She had two periods with her language arts teacher. Her teacher's name was Mr. Nava. But, she liked calling him Mr. Navay because the person that sat behind her calls him Mr. Navay. The bell then rang and Annie headed to her Language Arts class. Annie began to wonder what they were even going to do on this rainy Tuesday.

What am I?
    Chapter 4
    Who are you...?
    Author's Note 2/17/13 - HURRRR. You gotta love cliff-hangers. Here is chapter 4.
    : D
    Annie arrived at the classroom of her Language Arts class. Her teacher stood out in the doorway asking everyone to take out their books. Annie took hers out and the book title was called “The Wander.” Annie didn't quite started reading it but it seemed quite interesting to her. She sat in her desk which was by the door and waited for the bell to ring. She saw other classmates of hers walk in from the 2nd period class. She wanted to know what they were going do for Physical Education(P.E.), so she could get an idea of what she should wear and what they were going do.

After the bell rang, Mr. Nava made the class read their books for 20 minutes. Annie was getting interested in her book. It talked about a girl and some other boys going on a boat and having an adventure. The girl name was Sophie and was the only girl on that boat. There were her three uncles and two cousins there. After the 20 minutes of reading, took notes on how write a persuasive essay. It took almost the whole entire period even. The bell rang for lunch and Annie grabbed her lunch-bag and headed to the cafeteria. When it was lunch, it stopped raining and the sun was out shining. Annie sat on the boy's side in the corner of the cafeteria. She checked her glucose and everything and ate. After she ate, she went outside and sat on a bench.

A lady walked up to Annie. Annie looked up at the lady. The lady asked Annie, “Your Annie Song, correct?” Annie nodded. She seen this lady before, she was the yard duty at the school. The lady told Annie that she had to go to the office due to an early dismissal. Annie was confused but told the lady that she needed to get her backpack and items from her language arts classroom. She knew she had no doctor appointments or dentist appointments today. This lady's name was Mrs. Sharon. Mrs. Sharon took Annie to her class so Annie could get her stuff and head to the office. When Annie went to the office she saw some strange people standing in the front of the office desk. “Who are they..?” Annie wondered. There was a male and female. They were wearing kimono's and seemed to be wearing sandals. They only had a smiling face on them. Annie was getting confused of what was going on and what was happening. She didn't know why they were wearing kimono and not wearing the usual clothes she usually see people wear. “What do they want with me...?”

The woman was a young one. She had long black hair that went down to her back. Her kimono was a purple and blue color. She walked up to Annie and whispered in her ear,
    “Welcome home.”

Last edited by Ciana Winterblossom; 02-17-2013 at 04:16 PM.

Sayonara Free Realms.
    I can be found on DC Universe Online. IGN - Suya
    I can also be found here.

Kayopuro is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: What Am I? (Chapter 3)

Beautiful, Ciana-chan. But it is getting boring....BUST OUT THE MAGICAL STUFF! I have school 5 days a week, I personally don't want to read about school. But if it has a twist, then I shall still be a mega Ciana-chan fan.

Go Ciana-chan!

This ends on a good note.

People online: 1
    Bots online: 4,349

*points to Kay-chan*

Just wait for her lunch. Just wait forr ittttt. Her magical plans shall spurt out there. Wow..thatdidntsoundright but just wait for Annie lunch-time. ALL THE MAGIC SHALL COME OUT THERE. :l

Edit - You know what. *starts doing Chapter 4*

LET ZE MAGIC BEGIINN.

Sayonara Free Realms.

Kayopuro is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by ciana winterblossom View Post
    *points to kay-chan*

just wait for her lunch. Just wait forr ittttt. Her magical plans shall spurt out there. Wow..thatdidntsoundright but just wait for annie lunch-time. All the magic shall come out there. :l

edit - you know what. *starts doing chapter 4*

let ze magic begiinn.

Yeahhhh=D Bust out the magical unicorns!=D

This ends on a good note.

People online: 1
    Bots online: 4,349

ZE UNICORNSSS. *stares at my story* I don't think there shall be magical unicorns.
    Amida: I already know your plan Ciana dear.
    SHUSH AMIDA. GO BACK IN MY MINDD. I NEVER CALLED YOU OUTT.

Sayonara Free Realms.

Adorableness is offline Amateur Gamer

I APPROOOOOOVE OF THIS STORY.

Mommeh's stories always interest me ;-;

I shall await for a new chapter : D

"Whether you're a Human, or a Shinigami or an Arrancar, anyone who looks at me like they're underestimating my power, I'll smash every one of 'em into oblivion!
    " ~Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez

I like to bore you all so that you don't read my work.

THANK CHU VERY MUCH DEAR. ;-;

Chapter 4 is almost done. I don't know how many chapters I will write today even.

Sayonara Free Realms.

Default Re: What Am I? (Chapter 3-4)

*flies in circles*

I DID A CHAPTER 3 AND 4 TODAY. ;A;

I want do a Chapter 5..;-; *sits in the corner*

Sayonara Free Realms.

KitanaEdenia is offline Master Gamer

;A; Cliffhangerzzzzz! Nuuuu!

Code: Breaker is awesome.
    The stupid gif isn't working.
    I know it's small.

Adorableness is offline Amateur Gamer

CLIFFHANGER.

YOU TEASE ME SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Im curious.

I wish to know more.

*holds up chibi!Ichigo* I will share this with you if I get moar.

*holds up chibi!Shirosaki* THIS COMES AS AN ADDED BONUS.

;A;

"Whether you're a Human, or a Shinigami or an Arrancar, anyone who looks at me like they're underestimating my power, I'll smash every one of 'em into oblivion!
    " ~Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast