Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Ciana Winterblossom

Title: What Am I? (Chapter 11-12)

Ciana Winterblossom is offline Master Gamer

Default What Am I? (Chapter 11-12)

((You can find Chapter 9-10 here -> http://www.freerealmsinsider.com/for...-9-10-a-58644/))

Chapter 11
    What Am I?
    Will I even live..?
    Author's Note 2/26/13- I was writing this earlier and then my computer crashed. I lost everything and had retype EVERYTHING. I was like, FORGET THIS. But I had some lovely friends that forced me to. I'm still angry though. I have use Notepad to type my chapters until I can get this problem fixed. My word document doesn't seem to be liking me right now. So enjoy!

A couple of hours had passed. Annie laid there on the ground. She had no clue how to awaken her shinigami powers. I'm going die. I'm going to die. Thoughts raced through Annie's little mind. But there was one way Annie could gain those powers. She had to remember that day. That day that changed her world. That day that made her view things differently. Yet that memory is buried deep down in her heart. Annie has to awaken this memory. This memory, this memory, is an important one. It changed Annie and another person's world.

Soi Fong looked at Ariana and grinned. "Got ya~" she said, playfully. Soi-Fong raised her Suzumebachi and made another attempt to 'stab' Ariana. Ariana quickly shunpoed away as Soi-Fong 'stabbed' Ariana where one of the Homonkas were located on Ariana's body. A new Homonka was left on Ariana's left arm. Ariana looked at the Homonka. "I'm surprised you would still follow the Captain-Commander's orders even though I still overpower you. I'm also surprised by that little 'act' of yours. I didn't think you would really kill me. But what if I said I brought a little 'friend' along to watch this battle~?" Ariana said. "What are you talking about? What friend?!" Soi-Fong replied. "She been watching us the whole time dear," Ariana said. A figure began to walk out from behind the trees.

Soi-Fong fell to her knees. "Y-Yoruichi-sama!" she said. Yoruichi looked at Soi-Fong. "Soi-Fong.." she said, sternly with her arms crossed. "I see your enjoying seeing us once again. But, we're not here to chit chat. We have important matters on our hands. Ariana-chan here was suppose to talk to the Captain-Commander about this war that is happening soon," she said. There were tears running down Soi-Fong's face. "Why?! Why?! Why are you the both of you here?! You both left me! You left me broken hearted! You made me curse! I swore that I'll kill both of you!" Soi-Fong yelled, running up to her sensei, attempting to stab her. Yoruichi shunpoed behind Soi-Fong and grabbed her arm. "This is enough Soi-Fong." Soi-Fong turned her head and looked at Yoruichi, her eyes widened. Yoruichi looked back at Soi-Fong. "This isn't the time to be playing. I seen you grown and enjoying this fight with Ariana-chan but we have greater things to deal with," Yoruichi said, sternly. "A war is about to start and you guys don't even notice it." Ariana stepped forward. "This war is going be a serious one. We know you guys have Kurosaki Ichigo, but this battle is going be far greater than the last, and Kurosaki's powers will not fully help. We all know you will call him for assistant but he with only help little by little. His powers cannot fully defeat this enemy. This enemy power is far greater than we expect," she said. Soi-Fong looked at both Yoruichi and Ariana. "And you guys expect me to believe that?! You guys must be joking! You both left Soul Society and got exiled! You have no pride to come here and tell us a war is going start!" she said. "I might as well defeat you both!"

Ariana was getting annoyed with Soi-Fong. "Soi-Fong! Know your place! We both overpower you and you think we would waste our time coming here and telling you things that are just jokes?! We don't tell jokes! Know your place!" she yelled. Yoruichi looked at Ariana and then at Soi-Fong. "We don't play around with serious matters, Soi-Fong," Yoruichi said. Soi-Fong felt like she had no choice and nodded. "This war, how do you guys know that a war is going to happen..?" Soi-Fong asked. "We have our ways," Ariana replied. "Just let your Captain-Commander know, we have came back and there is a war that is going to start. He can find us if he wants to even." Soi-Fong nodded. "I'll trust you two, if this war is going be a lie, I'll make sure I'll find you two and kill you both," she said. "I'll keep both of your guys identities hidden from the rest of the captains and lieutenants so be grateful." Soi-Fong then shunpoed away from Yoruichi and Ariana. Ariana looked at Yoruichi. "Shes grown so much hasn't she?" she asked. Yoruichi nodded. "She'll keep growing too and we won't realize it. Now we have some unfinished 'work' to be done." Ariana nodded. Yoruichi then shunpoed away and Ariana followed after.

What Am I?
    Chapter 12
    Hollowification!
    Author's Note 2/27/13 – Okay so I'm feeling quite better! And what with the chapter's title? Hollowification?!? Does that mean Annie will die? I have no clue and will not share. Read and you shall find out. You shall be amaze with all this mind -cannot say word- I can do.

It was the third day. Annie was still on the ground laying there. Annie wanted to do something. Something that could at least get her shinigami powers at least. As she thought, she had a flash-back. There was a dark figure reaching out calling Annie's name. Annie tried reaching this figures hand but the figure slowly disappeared. The figure seemed to be mouthing something to Annie but, Annie couldn't hear it. Jinta then walked in and looked at Annie. “You have less than 24 hours ya know that?” he said. “S-Shut up..” Annie replied.

I'm just letting you know this,” he said. “The final encroachment is far greater than the others.” Jinta then left and watched from above. Urahara was watching above as well. He knew that Annie would pass this. He knew that she had to.

Few minutes later, the last enroachment began. Annie was in pain with this final enroachment. Annie didn't wanted to be a hollow. She didn't want to fail of becoming a shinigami and not protecting those who she had to. She had a familt who was defenseless and she knew she had protect them. She wanted to protect those who did not wield any powers or abilities too. The remaining of the chain was being eaten and then a hole opened in Annie's chest. A mask then began forming on Annie's face. Urahara looked down and told the others to stay back. “The same as him, I see..” he said.

Later, Annie awoke inside her soul. A voice was calling out Annie's name. The voice kept calling her name. “Annie. Annie. How many times must I call your name? Can't you hear I've been calling out your name this whole time?” Annie heard the voice but then began to fall. The figure followed Annie. “So you can finally hear me,” the figure said. The figure was an lady. She seemed to wear shinigami clothing similar to Soi-Fong's. But the haori's sleeves were long. It had passed the lady's hands and her pure white hair was tied up into a pony-tail and her bangs hanging on the left side of her face. The lady looked at Annie. Annie looked back at the stranger. Annie didn't know who she was. “You seem confused, even though I had been calling out your name for a very long time. Your soul is collapsing. You see these towers? Each of them is a source of your powers. If you can find your sword, you'll be able to save your soul. Find the correct one Annie-san or you will be a hollow,” she said. “W-wait!” Annie yelled. But it was too late, Annie then plunged into a lake.

Annie looked around but didn't know which one could be her sword. She didn't even knew where to start. The towers were falling into small boxes and Annie kept looking around. She then had a flash-back or a memory. She saw something using a technique of detecting a person's spiritual energy. But, she couldn't remember who used this technique. Annie closed her eyes and did what she remembered. Threads surrounded Annie. She then opened her eyes and saw the red 'thread.' There! She grabbed the thread and it opened a box. There she saw her own sword. It was an Wakizashi with an over-sized blade. The lady then whispered, almost yelling, into Annie's ear, “What are you doing?!? Do you want to become a hollow?!? Take the sword out!!” Annie took the sword and while out in the living world, Annie's hollow mask was already done forming. Tessai, who was with Annie in the hole, was performing Bakudō #99, Part 2. Bankin, because Annie was turning into a hollow and had to restrain her. As Tessai ended the chant, there was an explosion. Urahara and the rest were far away from the explosion and watched from a safe distant. “Hey you don't think the the girl turn into..?” Jinta asked, looking at Urahara. “We'll have to wait and see,” he replied. As the smoke disappeared, there stood Annie. She had a hollow mask on her face and had regular shinigami clothing. She held the hilt of her sword and shattered the mask. “My, my. You seemed to achieve a zanpakuto even. I'm surprised at your zanpakuto too. It reminds me of a student of mine. It has such a large blade even,” he said. Annie looked at Urahara. “Shall we move onto the next lesson?”

Last edited by Ciana Winterblossom; 02-28-2013 at 09:56 PM.
    Kassiah likes this.

Sayonara Free Realms.
    I can be found on DC Universe Online. IGN - Suya
    I can also be found here.

Default Re: What Am I? (Chapter 11-12)

Chapter 12 is up!

Now guys I want say a few words. I'm going stop writing if you guys don't at least post or anything. It makes me feel like you all are hating my writing and I don't want feel that way. At least post a comment. I don't care if you hate it or whatever. Just make me feel happy. =/

Sayonara Free Realms.

Kassiah is offline Amateur Gamer

I wuv it Ciana c:

Thank chu very much dear. ;A;

Now come and give me a hug. *opens arms*

Sayonara Free Realms.

Kassiah is offline Amateur Gamer

I shall
    -hugs- C:

Epik R0ckZ is offline Pro Gamer

Just so you know I have been reading the stories. The only reason I don't post is because there really good and I don't want to keep saying that on every new chapter you write. Also very nice, I like it.

IGN: Epik R0ckZ, Thanks to Kayopuro for the avvie and siggy.

I don't mind if you do that sir. ;3

I like reading all these marvelous comments. They give me motives that I should keep writing more chapters to entertain and make you all excited for those new and exciting chapters!

Sayonara Free Realms.

Cori goldensea is offline Pro Gamer

these are good chapters and this is a good book, now afk i have to use the bathroom xD (i drank soda)

IGN Cori Goldensea
    Youtube: TheDailyWizard