Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Title: What am I? (Chapter 1-2)

Ciana Winterblossom is offline Master Gamer

Default What am I? (Chapter 1-2)

What am I?
    Chapter 1
    What am I to you?

Author's Note 2/14/13 - I would like to say Happy Valentines to you all and I type/wrote this little story and there shall be more chapters. I probably might be lazy around the 3rd or 4th chapter and not finish. But I need reminders to tell me I need to do a new chapter. Anyways, here the first chapter.

A girl sat in her room one day after an argument with her parents. “What am I to them? Am I trash or just some useless human being? Do I even deserve to be living?” this little girl wondered. She held onto her pillow wondering what she was to this human world. She had no friends, she rarely talked to anyone. She always sat in the corner at her school's campus before school started and during lunch watching the people talk and laugh. She wanted someone to talk to her and be friends with her. At least one person. She rarely made friend's back in her elementary school. This girls name is, Annie Song. Annie was a small girl and only had one friend. Just one friend. That friend now goes to a different school now and she has no connection with her after she had graduated from elementary. Annie is a middle schooler. She has black hair that reaches all the way to her neck. She wears various types of clothing. From jeans to skinny jeans, from a t-shirt to a tank top, from tennis shoes to high tops. She wears whatever. Annie is a smart girl however. People copy notes off her, they take her paper, they ask her for answers on tests, they do whatever just to keep their grades up. Annie was sick of it but didn't mind. She knew she was smart already and wanted to keep her grades up.

Drip. Drip. The rain fell. It was a rainy Tuesday morning. Annie and her little brother, Tyler were getting ready for school. Annie ate and got ready. She made sure she had everything before she went to school. Homework? Check. Binder? Check. Pencil pouch? Check. Lunch? Check. Medication? Check. Did I mention that Annie had a disease? If I didn't—Annie has diabetes. To be specific, type one. Not many knew Annie was a diabetic. Annie hides her pump everyday in her pants' pockets and wears a jacket or a hoodie to cover it. Some notice some didn't. Annie didn't care. Sometimes teachers had keep an eye on Annie. If something had happened to her, parents would had to come. She didn't like the idea of her parents coming to her school. When it was time to leave, Annie grabbed her backpack and went into the van. She sat in the front and waited to arrive to the school. Her dad took her to school, her mom worked in the late nights and came home late in the afternoon.

When they arrived, Annie opened the van's door and walked out into the school's ground. “Another boring day,” Annie muttered. She watched as her dad's van left to go to her brother's school. She entered the school and sat in the corner as usual. She had her face hidden in her legs and watched the people talking, socializing, whatever they did before class start. A girl walked up to Annie. This girl's name was Lily. This girl was annoying to Annie and wanted her to leave her alone. She hated her. There were times when Annie just wanted to walk away or just choke her. But, she knew those weren't the right choices and she held onto those feelings and emotions and waited for that girl to leave. But, Lily didn't seem to leave. Why...?

What am I?
    Chapter 2
    Leave me Alone!

Author's Note 2/16/13 LOOK AT THIS CHAPTER. BEE MADDD AT MEEE. Love it, hate it, I don't care. o_o Just read it. Just wait for Annie school day be over. Ciana-chan has an idea.

Lily was a grade higher than Annie. Annie wouldn't see Lily next school year and the school year was almost close to an end. “Just a few more months..” Annie mumbled under her breath. Lily kept looking at Annie and kept calling Annie's name. Annie was getting quite annoyed with Lily. “What do you want br—Lily?” Annie asked. Annie was about to say brat but didn't want any of the yard duties or the adults on campus to catch her. Annie didn't want her record to be broken. Many knew Annie for her nice personality and that she didn't say any bad words or anything. Just a kind and smart student. Lily seemed to have a cheerful look on her face. “ Nothing. I was going to head to the cafe and get something to eat. I'll see you later Annie!” Lily replied, petting Annie's head and running off. Annie didn't get Lily. Lily always seemed to bug her even though they 'accidentally' bumped into each other. She hated Lily touching her hair—even messing it up. “Someday I'll kill that brat....”

10 minutes later Annie heard the bell. Annie grabbed her backpack that was right by her and headed to her science class. Annie loved her science teacher. Her science teacher's name was Mrs. Hernandez and was a very sweet teacher. She was fun to have as well. Annie had been hearing that other people didn't like their science teacher and wanted Mrs. Hernandez.

Annie walked into the classroom and noticed that her teacher wasn't there. There was another teacher. “A substitute..?” Annie wondered. She sat in her desk and looked around. Other students walked in and sat in their desks. 5 minutes later the bell rang. Annie was writing down the agenda and what the homework was on the board. Annie's science class was learning about how Earth turned into the Earth we know today. Annie knew most of this stuff from looking through her science text-book and remembering some things back in elementary. Some things she didn't knew and always looked in her science text-book and learned to see what it was about and whatever. Annie wanted her teacher to be here today though. The substitute was quite confusing to Annie too. The substitute name was Mr. Washington. He was an old person, but he seemed quite interesting to Annie. He had a British accent which Annie loved. They were going be doing on a fold-able of various types of fossils there are. Mr. Washington handed out the blank white paper and a yellow paper with instructions on how to do the fold-able and handed it to each row. Annie immediately started and was flipping through her book to find what types of fossils there were and following the handout instructions. After about 30-35 minutes of class Annie managed to finish the fold-able. There was still about 5-10 minutes left of class. Annie decided to go pack-up before the bell rang. Mr. Washington was collecting the fold-ables before the end of the class period. When Annie finished packing the bell rang. “Everyone please hand in your foldables down your row. I will let your teacher know you all worked amazing today. Have a nice day! You are excused.” he said. Annie put on her backpack and handed her foldable down her row.

She walked out of the classroom and headed to her next class. It was Pre-Algebra. Annie's favorite subject. She wondered what she was going learn or a lesson that Annie knew already. Annie had recently switched out of her old Pre-Algebra class due to them being noisy and not paying attention. What shall Annie learn?

Last edited by Ciana Winterblossom; 02-17-2013 at 03:05 PM.
    chase123456tan, Kayopuro and Vanna like this.

Sayonara Free Realms.
    I can be found on DC Universe Online. IGN - Suya
    I can also be found here.

Default Re: What am I? (Chapter 1)

Author's Note 2/15/13 - I see no one commented last night, anyways, I shall be writing a second chapter tomorrow just to let you guys know! I have an interesting plot in mind so do not be bugging poor Ciana-chan while she is trying to do this marvelous 2nd chapter tomorrow. I lost my ideas very quickly.

Sayonara Free Realms.

Kayopuro is offline Master Gamer

AWWWW. I wuv it Ciana-chan(:

This ends on a good note.

People online: 1
    Bots online: 4,349

Ciana-chan has been using some parts of her everyday life in this story. So the part about diabetes was about me. Me staying in the corner during school and during lunch was able me as well. But, I shall now write myself a chapter 2! *flies and types*

Sayonara Free Realms.

KitanaEdenia is offline Master Gamer

I like it :3 *Wants chapter 2*

Code: Breaker is awesome.
    The stupid gif isn't working.
    I know it's small.

Kassiah is offline Amateur Gamer

Can't wait for Chapter 2 c:

*typing typing then sees comments*

You shall see it soon my childrreenn. Just give me some time to type these marvelous ideas in my minddd.

Sayonara Free Realms.

Kassiah is offline Amateur Gamer

​Yaaaaaaayyyyy :B

Cori goldensea is offline Pro Gamer

its killing me not to know whats next

IGN Cori Goldensea
    Youtube: TheDailyWizard

Cori goldensea is offline Pro Gamer

OMG why didnt lily leave your killing me i must know - screams - head blows up

IGN Cori Goldensea
    Youtube: TheDailyWizard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast