Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Title: Washed Away

bnbnbnbn34299 is offline Master Gamer

Default Washed Away

(Ok, new story. Don't ask why I repeat the same paragraph again and again, it helps to unify it in my opinion.)

Legend tells of a powerful sea Titan who sucks all from the southern cove of Seaside on his waking. Every one hundred years, the people have deposited their trash and steered away so that it would be gone forever. Despite the fact that nothing lay against it, people began to doubt the legend. In modern day time, only three believe: a rip-off artist, an occasionally accurate swamp dweller, and a inter-dimensional traveler whose powers were strong, but her age was young. These three could not stop one pixie from being trapped in the terrifying truth.

Angela was never one to love the sea. Sure, there was a large-scale party going on, but on the south shore, she felt strange. It was almost as if she was being begged by spirits to leave, or else. Still, she returned again and again. She also never believed in Madame Zenda, The Great Koodini, or even her dimension-shifting friend Pearl when they said that the shore bore a curse. She would regret these two choices in time.

Legend tells of a powerful sea Titan who sucks all from the southern cove of Seaside on his waking. Every one hundred years, the people have deposited their trash and steered away so that it would be gone forever. The legends say whoever dares to lurk that shore on the awakening year, the awakening day and at midnight of then is mad, or seeking escape. No one has done so, let alone come back dead, and certainly not alive. This was the year, however, when all this would change.

Angela relaxed on her towel. The southern cove was so calm at night. She checked her watch, and it read 11:55. She closed her eyes, believing nothing like what would happen would actually happen in the next five minutes of her life. Two minutes later, she was sound asleep. Meanwhile, the waves suddenly lost their gentle tone. They began to slurp and suck, and would soon wash the beach clean, including taking the slumbering pixie along.

(Thoughts?)
    I hardly call this place perfect. But I'm a mess, who can't handle any friendship without ruining it and has no one to turn to now.
    I belong right here, and I'm not moving. Ever again.

bnbnbnbn34299 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Washed Away

(Here we go again!)

Legend tells of a powerful sea Titan who sucks all from the southern coast of Seaside in his waking. Every one hundred years, the people have deposited their trash and steered away so that it would be gone forever. Far away from this coast lay an island blanketed with whatever was left to die. This is the court of the Titan. Here, many take refuge, coming from all manner of reasons to be trapped. Not one has aged since they had arrived. Humans used to live alone, but now a pixie has come into the mess.

Angela awoke twisted in her towel and soaking wet. Her wings slowly began to flutter, and her eyes slowly took note of where she lay. It was some sort of tropical island. Around her lay items belonging to-whoever lived here. She curled up behind one, of these piles, and rested, desperate to dry her wings out. Meanwhile, the people who lived here slowly came back to the shore to scavenge what came every hundred years.

Legend tells of a powerful sea Titan who sucks all from the southern coast of Seaside in his waking. Every one hundred years, the people have deposited their trash and steered away so that it would be gone forever. Far away from this coast lay an island blanketed with whatever was left to die. This is the court of the Titan. Inhabitants back from three millennia ago are not any younger than they were the day they became residents. The life waters here are twisted, giving humans not the slightest desire to leave or the faintest memory of before. Created by the Titan to fuel his eternal court, he has never had a pixie try, and so it may not work for them as well.....
    I hardly call this place perfect. But I'm a mess, who can't handle any friendship without ruining it and has no one to turn to now.
    I belong right here, and I'm not moving. Ever again.