Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Epic Becca is offline Master Gamer

Default :Truely Unbelieveable: Chapter 1

Truely Unbelieveable
    By: Epic Becca

Chapter 1: Its Found

As i packed my last suitcase, and carried it to the truck, a tear slid down my cheak. For at that moment, I realized that was the last time I would ever see the house again. "Caylee!" my dad called me, "Get in the car! We have a long drive ahead of us!" I sat in the car, shut the door and buckled my seatbelt. While we drove off, all my neighbors waved. I sat there and realized, I had no idea what would go on in my new neighborhood- let alone school.

After several hours of driving, we arrived at our new home. By that time, it was already 11pm, so all we had time to do, was make our beds, and sleep.

The next day we focased on painting all the rooms, arranging furniture, and putting everything where it needed to go. I spent the rest of that week getting used to everything, and being more outgoing with or neighbors. It turned out there were twins my age right next door to our home. Plus, there going to the same school as me.They also promised they would show me around town.

It now was the evening before school began, and I was on the computer, looking for outfit tips, and cute hairstyles. I was also warned about ,Trixy, the diva of the school, and James, the cutest guy at school.

When night turned to day, I sprawled toth bathroom to wash my face and brush, both, my hair and teeth. Then I threw a nice looking outfit on, then walked to school with my Ally and Alexis (the neighbors).

While we walked, I couldnt get used to the setting. Everything was so beautiful, and filled with color. On the other hand, where we lived, was so dull, and ugly. Just before the school building, was an abandoned shop-and was the only ugly thing in the city. We had about 20 minuets till' school began, and Ally dared me and Alexis to go inside. If I had the choice, I would go with my eyes closed. I am a dare devil. But It would be more fun with a friend.

We stepped upon the creaky stairs, and opened the door really slowly. As we peeked inside, I saw a glowing object, rather to be about the size of a door. "I have to get a closer look!" I whispered. I ended up going alone, because Alexis was too scared, but I dont blame her.
    I pulled out my flashlight and walked rather costive and my eyes became big. At that moment, I experienced something I would've never known exsisted.

Chapter 2: The Treausure

As I got a closer look, I started to shake. I realized that The object, wasnt anything ordinary, it was abnormal. It looked bubbly, and kind of a greenish color. It had giant plates on the top and bottom of the bubbly cylinder. The plates lit up as if it was powered by a switch, but it had no cords. I threw a piece of wood into the contraption, and it vanished. If like by magic.

We decided we should all three, try out this contraption together. We held hands, and stepped into it. When we opened our eyes, it seemed as if we were in the same world- as if nothing happened.

We decided we would come back to the shop after school. We stepped outside and at that moment, we knew something was wrong. The smell was like smoke, and the buildings were all torn, and broken. Everything was destroyed, and had graffitti all over it. Ally turned to me and said, "Get back to the Portal! hurry!" We ran as fast as we could, back to the portal, But it went missing. We couldnt find it anywhere...

I started to panic, "where is my mom!" And then I started to cry. We headed to school, well, I guess you could call it that. And the doors were dead bolted shut.
    Loks on all the doors, and all the lights shut off. We knew we needed to get back to that portal-Fast.

To Be continued

Comment and Rate! New Chapter coming soon!
    Last edited by Epic Becca; 08-05-2011 at 02:13 PM.

Back Online!

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: :Truely Unbelieveable: Chapter 1

It was pretty good (: A little too perfect for Caylee, but it was good (: What I mean by that , is it's usually more exciting when more bad things happen to the character. But good things are always nice too (: NOW GIMME CHAPTER 2 LADY!

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Gotta type it silly x]

Back Online!

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

* locks in a room with a chair, computer, and a light shining on the computer xD*

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

CHapter 2 is HERE! X]

Back Online!

Nilla Cookie is offline Pro Gamer

Very good! :] I likey.

This is pretty good so far. It's moving a bit fast though, in my opinion.

"Sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast."

-Lewis
    Carroll

Katlyn Oakdream is offline Master Gamer

I love it! Some words are mispelled. But it's an awesome story anyway. I can't wait to read chapter 3!!
    Guess who's back, back again, Katlyn's back,
    Tell a friend
    Wanna help get more people back on FRI?? CLICK HERE