Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Yoshinator is offline Master Gamer

Default Story behind the Master and her Trainees.

Chapter1, Paragraph 1,

It was a warm and cool summer day in the valleys of Merry Vale, there were 3 best friends training under there master, Rachel. Rachel wore a long white hooded-cloak with long hot magenta stripes going down the arms and front, her Trainees of the key blade were Selena, Troy, and Xander, each had a special boost in certain areas of power. Selena dominated magic arts, Troy shattered speed, and Xander boomed strength. They trained all day and night to see who became the successor of the Grand Key Blader's guild, Selena didn't care for the title only her friends. Troy also didn't care, But Xander dreamed of it day and night every second of his life, while he dreamed for that he still had room in his heart for his friends and master.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chapter 1, Paragraph 2

The grand test of mastery had begun in the halls of Master Rachel's loft.
    "The glorious day has come my students! Today we shall all welcome our guests, Master Bonota Yid and Master Arelene." Bonota and Arelene bowed before them. "Now we will devide each of you into rounds of battling. Here is how it shall work.

Selena vs Troy
    Troy vs Xander
    Selena vs Xander."

The students nodded in agreement, Selena summoned her key-blade and Troy his. After 15 minutes Selena won due to her magic of fire and ice keeping Troy at a distance. Next It was Troy and Xander, Xander summoned his and Troy charged at him with full hopes of winning, when the match ended Troy won due to his speed and Xander was more of a power house he was to slow to keep up with the whirl wind strike raids. Finally it was Selena and Xander, Xander beat Selena due to his strength being able to reduce her magics attacks and since Selena was a thin and nimble Xander's attacks did a lot of damage.
    "Well done students! Here are the results
    Troy won 1
    Selena won 1
    and Xander won 1, Troy and Selena you are both masters, Xander.... we noticed a dark aura around you getting bigger in each battle, and as you now NO MASTER must show these dark aura's. Forgive us but there is next year always. That is all" said the masters in unison. Xander's heart was broken in pieces, as he walked off. Master Arelene was pleased Xander failed his test. "Now that Xander has failed.... time to lure him into the dark." she said to herself. Masters Bonota and Rachel where in the gardens enjoying some tea when the castle exploded into pieces. " SELENA! TROY! XANDER!!" Said Rachel and Bonota, they ran until they found Selena and Troy injured badly. Xander was holding a different blade that was more dark and sinister looking then his original one. " Xander have you gone mad!?" said both the masters. Xander's hair was white instead of his blue hair. " No......... I just found this new power that master Arelene gave me...." Arelene and Xander laughed as they struck down the masters Rachel and Bonota.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chapter 2 , paragraph 1

As Selena and Troy were woken in the hospital by a young girl named Irene. " You're both finally awake!" said Irene with glee, Selena and Troy noticed their blades had broken in pieces. "How did anyone break a key-blade...... they are unbreakable by any force, wait......... the darkness can but who........" Said Selena and Troy in their minds. Irene has sandwiches for them both and some water. " You're welcome! " said Irene in a cheerful little mood. Selena and Troy noticed Irene had a vast mix of magic and it explained why she ran the hospital by herself in the woods. " Can I join you guys on you're quest?" she asked shy. Selena and Troy nodded as the three set off to find Master Arelene and Xander. After an hour and a half they finally found Arelene sitting on a tree stump, Troy struck at Arelene but she shot a dark ball of fusion at Troy which sent him flying into Selena. "OWW That hurt" they said, They got up and summoned the new blades they formed with Irene's magic. Arelene locked on Selena firing dark black fire at her, Selena did a barrel roll((LOL)) and avoided the attack and the three battled the evil master.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2 paragraph 2

Arelene fell to the ground defeated and faded away leaving her key-blade. Irene picked up the key blade and turned it to her own likings. Xander felt the lose of his dark master and slammed his fist on his bed and got up and summoned his creeper armor, he walked off to settle things once and for all with his former trainee friends. Xander met a middle aged man with a long jagged scar going down his face, his name was Dilan and he wielded a 10 foot long thin blade and a "slinky" blade. The slink blade looked like a slinky toy with razor sharp metal on a handle, as Dilan struck with the slinky sword it reached 25 feet away and cut down 10 trees in the process. He and Xander made a deal if Dilan helped Xander destroy the "wielders of light" Xander would pay Dilan 10 million dollars, Dilan would have had to be a dummy not to take the offer, he agreed and they set off to find the wielders of the light.

I will add more later

Last edited by Yoshinator; 04-13-2012 at 04:28 PM.

1st Generation Free Realmer
    3rd Generation Insider

Default Re: Story behind the Master and her Trainees.

Was bored lol

3rd Generation Insider

Gagerz is offline Master Gamer

Where do you come up with such name-age? [:<
    It's... creative. [c:

This is Gagerz' signature.
    I believe this is the point where I throw in the towel. [:

Name-age xD LOL idk just random names.

3rd Generation Insider

This story I wanna expand ._.

3rd Generation Insider

Added Chapter two

3rd Generation Insider

Gagerz is offline Master Gamer

Do you just sit there waiting for inspiration when all of a sudden words of battle come into your head? [:<
    It's interesting.
    Add more. [:

This is Gagerz' signature.
    I believe this is the point where I throw in the towel. [:

This is very interesting! You should make more stories like this.
    -Jeremy Cleverblade1 (Lifetime Member)
    If you believe in Jesus Christ as your savior and you aren't afraid to admit it. Put this as your Siggie

I just add on random LOL and thanks guys.

3rd Generation Insider