Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Ciana Winterblossom
  • 2 Post By pokegroup

Title: Sayonara, Goodbye

Ciana Winterblossom is offline Master Gamer

Default Sayonara, Goodbye

Sayonara, Goodbye

Summary: This story is about two friends who known each other since childhood. One is moving away to a far off place where they won't be able to see one another. But they don't want leave one another. Is this truly goodbye?

Riiinngggg. Rinnnnnnggggg. Rinnngggg.

The phone rang at a female's house. She answered it. "Hello? Ah, Chiko! What is it?" the female responded. This female's name was Miki. Both Miki and Chiko are in fifth grade. Miki has long raven-colored hair while Chiko has dark blue. Miki was taller than Chiko by a few inches and both of them were best friends. It was cloudy out in Japan today. The sun wasn't out and didn't seem like as if life was spurring outside. As Miki talked with her friend, there tears were flowing down the young child's face. "C-Chiko..What are you talking about? Why?! Can't you stay here?! Why didn't you tell me sooner??!! Chiko.." The female dropped the phone and ran upstairs to her room. There she cried on her bed. But she felt angry too. She cried for hours until her parents walked in comforting her. Chiko was moving. She was moving someone far away. Far away that They wouldn't be able to see one another. But she was angry of why Chiko didn't tell her sooner. Because, she would had understand and she would had cherished all of those memories she had received from being with Chiko and spent everyday as their last. It's not easy to say goodbye to someone you known for so long. It's never easy to say goodbye.

Miki wiped her tears. Her parents already knew Chiko and her family were moving. They were going be moving tomorrow. They had to move because of Chiko's fathers job. They had to move. They were heading to Hawaii. It was never easy to say goodbye to your best friend. Hearing that phone call, Miki didn't want go out of her room. But she wanted to see Chiko badly. Today was her last day seeing Chiko probably. Her last day to see her own best friend.

Later, Miki's parents opened the door to Miki's bedroom. There was Chiko. A smile was on the female's face. That smile, it wasn't a happy smile. Chiko was making a fake smile. A smile that showed pure sadness. Miki looked up. "Chiko.." she faintly said, looking at the smiling blue-haired female.

As Miki's parents left, Chiko walked up to Miki. There she hugged her. Chiko hugged her tight. "Gomen(Sorry), for not letting you know sooner. I didn't want to make you upset or anything." Tears were flowing down on both of their faces. "I didn't want see you break down like you are now. Forgive me Miki." After a few moments, they let go of one another and wiped away their tears. The two of them talked. They talked, cried, and laughed with one another.

After the two ate lunch, they went outside and sat on the patio. They remained quiet for quite awhile. Neither one wanted to talk. None of them did. But, Chiko took something out of her bag and handed the object to Miki. "I want you to have this Miki. It might not be much, but keep it." The female smiled. It was a bracelet that Chiko made for Miki. It had Miki's name on it even. And in small initials there was Chiko's name to. "I made it so that you won't forget me. We'll meet again right?" Miki eyes widened opened as she took the bracelet. There, tears flooded the raven-haired eyes. Soon Chiko's eyes did too. They hugged for a moment and then Miki dug something out of her pockets. She too made a bracelet. "I made you a bracelet too. Let's not forget about one another okay Chiko? Let's meet again." There Miki smiled as tears flowed down her face. The same with Chiko. Neither one wanted them to say goodbye. Two close friends. Not wanting to say goodbye. Why did it have to be difficult? Why did goodbyes even existed? Why?

The next day.

It was moving day for Chiko. Miki quickly awoke early in the morning and ran outside. Miki was lucky Chiko and her lived close to one another. Miki was in her pajamas but didn't care. Today was farewell. Farewell to someone who Miki looked up to. A true friend.

She ran to Chiko's house. There she saw the moving truck and there stood Chiko. Miki caught her breath for a moment before running to the female hugging her tight. Her face flooding with tears. "So this is goodbye isn't it Chiko? Thank you for everything. Thank you for being my friend. Thank you for being on my side. You've done a lot for me. We've had tons of fun with one another. You've helped through hard and rough times and look where it brought me now. Thank you Chiko. Arigatou(Thank You)." Chiko stood there hugging the taller female, and crying out tears with her. "You know I'm going miss you a lot. Promise me, you'll smile, grow, and make new friends for me. We'll see each other again. But until then, sayonara(Goodbye), Miki." Miki let go of Chiko and nodded. "I promise! I want see you grow, smile, and make new friends too! Let's not forget about one another okay?" Chiko nodded, smiling.

There Miki talked with Chiko until it was time to leave. Miki stood there and watched as the car took off. Miki waved and yell out, "Let's meet again Chiko! Don't forget about me! I'll be waiting for you to return!" Chiko poked her head out of the car window and waved back to Miki and smiled. After that, Miki stood there and watched as the car disappeared from her sights. A small tear fell down Miki's face and there was a bright smile. Sadness and happiness were mixed in the raven-haired female's emotions. As she watched the car, she whispered something and then walked back home with that bright smile.

"Sayonara, Chiko. Let's meet again."

Author's Note: So how did I do guys? Comment, do whatever. Let me know what to do better. I don't really care. I'm just curious of how I did. You don't have to like it. Really. I don't mind you guys hating this. I really don't. It just shows I could had done better. Usually I'm not good with these types of writing. Writing out sad stories is sometimes difficult for me. Usually I do them whenever I'm upset or down. I was upset today about something but it doesn't really matter now. Also please do forgive the typos and errors I've made. I'm not a perfect writer. I'm not.
    Overlord Joshua likes this.

Sayonara Free Realms.
    I can be found on DC Universe Online. IGN - Suya
    I can also be found here.

Overlord Joshua is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Sayonara, Goodbye

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!

No-L GamingTV~
    PM or VM me if your interested in my channel. I got 2 subs and 6 videos.

pokegroup is offline Banned

I thought YOU were leaving... ._. HOORAY FOR IT BEING A LOVELY STORY!

Overlord Joshua is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by pokegroup View Post
    LOL IKR but her story just made us LIVE!

No-L GamingTV~
    PM or VM me if your interested in my channel. I got 2 subs and 6 videos.

KitanaEdenia is offline Master Gamer

I like the story, but the one thing I disliked about it is how you kept using the word "female" and kept repeating the same thing with different words. It's okay though, I do that a lot when I write xD

Code: Breaker is awesome.
    The stupid gif isn't working.
    I know it's small.

bnbnbnbn34299 is offline Master Gamer

It's.....beautiful! You're an amazing writer!
    I hardly call this place perfect. But I'm a mess, who can't handle any friendship without ruining it and has no one to turn to now.
    I belong right here, and I'm not moving. Ever again.

Quote Originally Posted by pokegroup View Post
    tumblr_inline_mop09nFtPf1rof0cj.jpg
    YES MY PLAN WORKED.

I'm not leaving but thank you sir. I was in a bad mood yesterday and had my lovely depressing and sad music playing so why not. My writing sucks though. Stop with the lies.

Sayonara Free Realms.

Quote Originally Posted by KitanaEdenia View Post
    I like the story, but the one thing I disliked about it is how you kept using the word "female" and kept repeating the same thing with different words. It's okay though, I do that a lot when I write xD
    tumblr_inline_mop0ap1fcx1rof0cj.jpg
    I did try use different words but it was so late I didn't care. But I'll try using different words next time. Now excuse me while I cry because this story was horrible.
    Last edited by Ciana Winterblossom; 06-23-2013 at 11:17 AM.

Sayonara Free Realms.

bnbnbnbn34299 is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Ciana Winterblossom View Post
    Attachment 56587
    I did try use different words but it was so late I didn't care. But I'll try using different words next time. Now excuse me while I cry because this story was horrible.
    It wasn't horrible. It's beautiful!
    I hardly call this place perfect. But I'm a mess, who can't handle any friendship without ruining it and has no one to turn to now.
    I belong right here, and I'm not moving. Ever again.

chase123456tan is offline Master Gamer

I thought you were leaving! -stupid phone-Yay for a good story
    KATAANG
    I'm taking the Timeless Isle for the GEAR!
    Beware, Thunder King, nobody is safe from my monk.