• 1 Post By Gummybearzrawr

Title: Sanctuary Servant (Chapter 1)

Gummybearzrawr is offline Master Gamer

Default Sanctuary Servant (Chapter 1)

Hola This is my first story

Tell me what you think o_O

Sanctuary Servant
    By Gummybearzrawr
    "ALYIA! Get your lazy *beep* down here and clean this mess NOW!" a very loud, obnoxious voice bellowed from the kitchen. "Coming, mother," I grumbled through my pillow. I threw my sheets off of me and haphazardly threw whatever clothes I had laying on the floor on me. I frowned, unsatisfied with the neatness of my pillow, and threw it across the room. Satisifed with the complete and utter pig's pen that I called my room, I threw open my bedroom door and trudged down the stairs, heading towards the kitchen.
    "Yes, mother dear?" I smiled sweetly.

"Why does the kitchen look like you cleaned it?" mom gestured behind her shoulder. I peeked over her shoulder and was greeted by a mess quite similar to my room. "I tried to make breakfast for my loving, sweet, atentive, beautiful, gorgeous, wonderful mother?" I grinned, trying to come up with every nice word possible, although most of them weren't true.
    She pursed her lips and the smiled, "mmmhm..." Flattery always makes her soft.

For a few seconds, at least.

"CLEAN THIS UP!!!! THE QUEEN EXPECTS EVERYTHING TO BE TIDY!!!!!!!!" mom screeched with quite a few exlamation marks.
    Bipolar much?

"Okay okay, calm yourself woman," I muttered under my breath as I started to clean the kitchen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ One hour later ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?!" Mom yelled, storming in. You would've thought this lady would have lost her voice with all the yelling she's been doing at the other servants and I, but no. This woman has a throat of steel. I finished licking the cookie dough off my fingers and jumped off the counter I recently cleaned.

"Eating cookie dough?" I answered, my meek answer sounding more like a question.

"THAT WAS FOR THE QUEEN!!!!!"

"I left her some cookie dough too. But then... I ate it," I shrugged.

"EIUHBDIOFUBFBDFHBIOFUDHGBUDHOBUDRHOD8R7GDOUHBSB7123456
    7898765456789UDFVODFDVUUDYGBFGUYBHGYUB YOU CHILD IUOGDIOBH FGBHBLAAAAAAAAAAAAAHUSIBHOFGB!!!!!!!!!!!!!" my wonderful mother screamed
    going into rage mode.

Just as she was about to blow another gasket after I showed her the giant empty bowl and my now chubby tummy, the trupets sounded, announcing the arival of the Queen sounded.

Crap.

"Her Royal Highness, the Queen!" a regal voice boomed as he entered our doorway.
    I stood awkwardly and watched the announcer, four trumpet players, two pixies holding the banners of Sanctuary, and finally the Queen herself.

Even for a pixie, she was pretty short. Not like the "lol you're such a midget short",
    more like the "omgshe'ssocuteandadorable". I really can't say anything though, I'm only 5"3. She had pretty blonde hair, I had to admit. Her frilly pink dress, however, really wasn't my type.

"M'lady, I'm so, so sorry for this mess," my mom bowed so low, her nose almost touched the ground.

"It's quite alright, dear," the Queen smiled. I liked how she called my mom "dear", when my mom was probably a good twenty years older.

"My daughter -I'm sorry
    Last edited by Gummybearzrawr; 04-26-2013 at 10:09 PM.

IGN~Gummy
    ßear

QuanasTales is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Sanctuary Servant (Chapter 1)

Very interesting...Please write more!

IGN~Gummy
    ßear

KitanaEdenia is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Gummybearzrawr View Post
    Sorry dear. These links aren't working D: Can yew fix them? I wanna see them ^_^ Interesting story so far...

Code: Breaker is awesome.
    The stupid gif isn't working.
    I know it's small.

Weird O: I'll re-enter them as soon as I can get back to my laptop.

IGN~Gummy
    ßear