Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

sammiebird101 is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Sacred Grove Adventurers Series by Sammiebird101

Here's a list of the stories/series i'll be writing

Sacred Grove Adventurers
    Adventure of Darkness: Blackspore: 1. This is a bit scary, but its a tale of my exploration into Blackspore. As a scientist and explorer on Free Realms as well as a Secret Agent and Detective i'd been asked to travel to Blackspore to learn about the Gloam and the tales behind them.

A mission for the Queen: Briarwood: 1. I was at Queen Valerian's Castle doing my duties as a maid/princess when the Queen asked me to do her a favor, well, more than one. I was asked to go to Briarwood, to Lavender aka Darkthorne's palace secretly to figure out the whole story, plus find stuff the queens needed.

Snowhill Showdown: Snowhill: 1. I was at the Soccer Camp in snowhill when the refree of the team, Coach Golden Leg Eddie, said that there would be a BIG game coming up, and that the winning team would get a huge trophy and free tickets for the snow festival. I had been waiting so much for the snow festival, but would the team win?

Memorial Caverns: Sanctuary: 1. I was with my Royal Students on a field trip in Sanctuary when one of the queen's messengers said that the caverns was in danger! Someone was coing to get the rest of the heartseed, which is the seed of the royal palace! Can I save the palace and the caverns, or will the Pool Party im planning there be ruined?

Camping in the Vale: Merry Vale: I was bringing my friends along for a campout in merry vale but the fairies need help to protect Merry Vale's Rainbow, the main source of happiness. Can i help protect the Ever Rainbow, or will the fairies be sad forever?

Druids in a bad mood: Shrouded Glade: The druids are all in a bad mood! The Druid Academy Library Books are missing, the druids have been losing stuff, and the Principal of Druid Academy isnt able to keep up with everything! I am asked to go on a large mission to hopefully return the academy to its usual.

Thats all for now
    Last edited by sammiebird101; 02-20-2012 at 02:34 PM.
    Music, that really keeps me movin' lets get it going, alright, our smiles are showin' -The Fresh Beat Band.

sammiebird101 is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Click here for some stories new chapters added every now and then.

Druids In a bad mood, chapter 1

I was riding Jewel into Sanctuary when a friend of mine, a druid named Gloria Greatglade came flying up. Gloria used to be human, but the Shard Shop owner, Nikita Grandthrone changed her into a pixie so she could become a druid. Nikita was a teacher's assistant at the Sacred Grove School of Witchcraft and Wizardy. Nikita had learned so many spells from the Headmaster that she wanted to, when she began, become headmaster in the future. Nikita wasnt ready at the moment, so she opened the Shard Shop to find out how shards worked to also help with that kind of magic. Gloria had a small frown on her face, "Nikky, the Druid Academy isn't good, the master says so."

"What's the problem?" I asked.

"Something, or someone, took away all the books, supplies and stuff from the place and now the students arent bringing their homework back because it's gone, too."

I turned Jewel around and headed towards Shrouded Glade. As I went through the tunnel, Gloria explained everything. I went up the steps and hoped to see the usual sight of Druids flying here and there working on there assigments. But all the Druids were sitting on benches doing nothing. I went over to the Principal of the Druid Academy. "Nikky, I need you to find the supplies, assignments and books for us. We can't continue the academy without them. I'd also like you to find out who did this."

"Do you know of anybody who would do this?" I asked.

"Robgoblins, possibly, or the Druid named Reggie Realhero. Reggie wanted to become a Druid, but as soon as he learned as much as possible he left the school and nobody has seen him since. People have said he has done things like take treasures and that stuff. I can't think of any more now, but you can ask the other Druids for clues."

"Thanks, i'll do that." I said, running towards the first druid I saw.
    Last edited by sammiebird101; 02-20-2012 at 02:39 PM.
    Music, that really keeps me movin' lets get it going, alright, our smiles are showin' -The Fresh Beat Band.