Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Title: Revenge

Epic Ariel is offline Master Gamer

Default Revenge

Please dont judge chapter 1. I am nw to this whole story writing thing.

Revenge

Chapter 1

I am Anna
    and not so proud to be. My life came to an end when I was only five, at my
    ballet recital. I was about to go up on stage for the first time in my life, that’s
    when it hit me, I have to go to the bathroom. I was told if I leave I couldn’t go
    p on stage and have my lives dream, but I didn’t want to take a chance of
    peeing on stage in front of everyone. So ya I was stuck in the back on the
    audience in my purple tutu.

Then there was the time in second grade I
    have yet another chance to be up in front of everyone and show off my dancing.
    I have no choice to go up after what the kids in my class were saying about,
    well exactly I don’t know what, but it made me want to puke. And guess what it
    did! And all over my teacher too. I had to go to the nurse and get checked, and
    finally ended up home in bed.

Then there was today, where I am now officially
    starting this story. So me and my forever bestie had tried out for the talent
    show. Like every other talent show Lucie Lynn joined with her “preppy” cheer
    squad, and every year she wins. But this year is about to change. Me and Lizzie
    went to Wal*Mart to pick out our ‘rockstar’ outfits, for our dancing/ singing.
    It actually went pretty well. Now was the fun part. The I ruin Lucie Lynn’s first place kind of idea. So we got her gym
    shorts and put glue in inside of them. I hold them up to my legs and ask Lizze,
    “Do these make me look fat?” “Haha very
    funny. I think I just heard her. Put ‘em down and run!

Well Lizzie’s plan didn’t work much, got
    me detention for running the halls, and for being out of class without a hall
    pass. But for the most part we didn’t get caught for the gluing! So now that we
    are now really in the talent show, we are so excited about finally being up on
    stage! We are like twins, blonde long silky hair, dark hazel eyes, and a good
    figure to fit, plus we always are thinking the same. That was the night I got a
    call from my grandfather, from what he said he doesn’t seem very happy for me
    to be here or even alive. I really don’t think he likes me. I then get another
    call right in the middle of a new episode of “Secret Life”. I hear my grandpa
    died. I wonder if hes happy he doesn’t get to see me no more. But now hes dead
    and hates me? I feel like hes haunting me, with all those calls he gave me,
    telling me “stuff”.
    Last edited by Epic Ariel; 03-11-2011 at 11:37 PM.
    I do not play FreeRealms anymore.

Rosierulez is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Title??

Maybe the Dissapearence? Or Revenge? .....yah, that's all I could think of for now.

~ ​KISS KISS FALL IN LOVE ~

Epic Ariel is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Title??

Ima just go with Revenge Lol
    I do not play FreeRealms anymore.