Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By 3poindy

Title: The Return of the Realmskeepers and the Invasion of Snowhill

3poindy is offline Amateur Gamer

Default The Return of the Realmskeepers and the Invasion of Snowhill

"Wildclaw, go break up that fight now!" Said Ghostshadow, pointing at two pixies fighting each other. "Magetech, go find the source of the gloam influence, and take Crackshot with you, I'll help Wildclaw break up fights." Said Ghostshadow. What happened you may be wondering? once the gloam left shrouded glade, you might have noticed the rock monsters never returned in the heroes journal. Well they were getting ready to attack snowhill, and now they've done it. People are turning against each other and the monsters are arriving to kill, and its up to the realmskeepers as the only available heroes at the moment (other heroes dealing with heroes journal) to save snowhill. As Magetech and Crackshot started climbing the first mountain searching for the source of the gloam, they realized that all the yetis, and snowhill trolls had broken out of snowy canyon and were teaming up to block the heroes. As the yetis and trolls placed themselves in front of the heroes, they failed to notice an air dragon blending in with the snow... While the heroes were fighting trolls and yetis, Ghostshadow and Wildclaw were not having any better luck. "these people just get right back to fighting!" Said Wildclaw. "we need to try something else.. if we can cut off more reinforcements we might be able to help Crackshot and Magetech, and weaken the influence." Said Ghostshadow, looking for the source of reinforcements. "Over there! The reinforcements are coming from the warpstone!" Wildclaw said "Wildclaw, I know its risky with the gloam using it as well, but I need you to travel to shrouded glade with the warpstone and get a spell to purify it without destroying it. "Ok, here goes nothing." Said Wildclaw as the battled their way to the warpstone and Wildclaw jumped through. As Wildclaw got to shrouded glade, he noticed that everything was still infected by the gloam there. As he looked around, he noticed gus geargrinder still alive. "Oh no, I've been transported pack in time by a year to shrouded glade gloam invasion! Back on the mountain, Magetech and Crackshot had taken out most of the yetis and ice trolls, but were getting to tired and losing. "Drake!" Crackshot yelled as an air dragon suddenly attacked the ice trolls and yetis. After that, it was over for them fast. Once the two heroes and Drake reached the top of the mountain, they looked around the rest of snowhill and saw three other rocks structures. "Ok so what we have to do is get to each structure and destroy it." Said Magetech, as he set some explosives at the base of the structure they were at. As they backed away and set off the explosives, Magetech used his special goggles to see all the way to the other structures. "Its just Lesser Gloam Constructs." He said. "It should be easy to destroy the other ones... While Ghostshadow was back down in town fighting off gloam rock monsters, he noticed the gloam building blow up and smiled. "Headmaster merk please help me said Wildclaw back at shrouded glade." "Well Wildclaw, whoever you are I don't know why you were transported pack in time, but I can send you back ahead a year with the potion you asked for. "thank you headmaster merk, you'll be glad you helped me." "Ok, good luck Wildclaw." Said headmaster merk, sending him back through the warpstone. As Wildclaw successfully returned, the last gloam building was destroyed. "I got back with enough to purify all the remaining gloam influence." Wildclaw reported to Ghostshadow. "Good, lets get started!" Ghostshadow replied. As they cleansed the last person, A ninja dressed in Green Jonin came up to them (me) and said: "hey there was some problem about going back in time, and when I got back I heard about the gloam invasion here." he said. As he looked around, he said "you must be the realmkeepers sent here to clean this place up.. good job." "Thank you." Ghostshadow said. "you know we need another ninja on the realmskeeper team..." Ghostshadow said as the five of them walked off. Snowhill is safe, and a new member may soon be on the realmskeeper team.. I suppose this is the end.. for now anyway.
    matrillis likes this.
    IGN: Lionpaw OfThunderclan (Might soon be changed, but that is my current name)

The Flaming Trident is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: The Return of the Realmskeepers and the Invasion of Snowhill

It'd be easier to read if it was broken up into multiple paragraphs rather than a giant wall of words.
    "This forum is now closed and read-only" - No one ever

Quote Originally Posted by The Flaming Trident View Post
    It'd be easier to read if it was broken up into multiple paragraphs rather than a giant wall of words.
    yea sorry I got a little too excited, didn't think of that

Gummybearzrawr is offline Master Gamer

I like it, when are you writing more?

IGN~Gummy
    ├čear

Quote Originally Posted by Gummybearzrawr View Post
    I like it, when are you writing more?
    I'm not sure, I'm thinking of another story right now, probably very soon.

gavin is offline Amateur Gamer

I'd recommend creating spaces between columns to separate your writing that way it's not all bunched together and it's much easier to read.
    http://www.freerealmsinsider.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic8942_17.gif

I was trying to write more, but I'm having trouble spacing it. ._. Enter doesn't work and neither does tab.. what do I do?