Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

kylar10 is offline Master Gamer

Default Renegade.((ABNL Aftermath story of Austin Rubyspear and Jason Kindleshield))

((Hey,this is a story about Austin and Jason after the events in the SR's a maybe overly commando tale of the two troopers.this story is the aftermath for the two characters within A Brave New Land a great RP by Annie Hawkclaw.))

CHAPTER 0:Recalled.

Before the final battle at Darken,Austin along with Jason received a recall letter......they were pulling out.......and with only a couple days before the battle."No,no,no we can't go now,"Jason said with anger,"Sorry but if we don't they are gonna send in forces to take us by force,we don't have a choice,"Austin replied as they got their ticket out of here."This is gonna go bad for them,"Jason said feeling sorry for the troopers.

CHAPTER 1:Homecoming
    As they exited the ship that took them from the SR's they were surprised to see Queen's Guards standing by the dock at Seaside."Hey,it's been a while since i've been here,"Austin said to the guards, he was replied by a couple of swords to the throat"Ummmm......i'm guessing no welcome home party,"Austin said with a scared grin"Yeah,what gave you that idea Austin,"Jason said with a smirk at Austin."Jason Kindleshield, Austin Rubyspear you are both under arrest for assisting a foreign power and Austin, Away Without Official Leave,"one of the guards said to them"wait what....we never did such a thing is assisiting them mean entering their land for personal reasons,"Austin replied to the soldiers though they were already being cuffed and he knew he would have to take this out within the Royal Court, he was still wondering how they found out about his assitance in their war,though he just saw the traitorous little worm who reported them,his name,Jackson.

CHAPTER 2:The Trial.

Austin and Jason were led through the forests to Sanctuary he and Jason could surely take down these guards though that would do no good,though they were not going to be imprisoned,they did not plan on this happening. Austin wanted to get that little worm Jackson whom he may have saved his life back in that forest if Jackson even was his real name,he and Jason were gonna have a little"chat" with Jackson after they had this business settled then Sanctuary, the usually cheerful bustling little town came into sight though there were no friendly faces within this town only a few friends had been seen there with saddened faces though anyone else was pelting them with anything they could find"Bordon Cloo,"Austin thought"must be making some good money out of this.He swore that he saw Evan among the crowd though, Evan had a way of blending in and he did not know what it was thought then he clearly saw sitting on a bench, Drake Lavablade,Jason's cousin,mouthing the words"be ready,"to them Austin had no idea what that meant though he had a feeling of what Drake was planning.
    The Trial jury was glaring at them like they were gonna instantly say"guilty"to them,The Queen entered it looked like she had been crying."Austin,Jason you may rise,"they did so without question"Jason you have been accused of desertion and assisting a foreign power,"Jason thought that was non-sense whoever had said that was gonna get hurt,bad,"Austin you have been accused of the same and we have an anonymous witness that has given in full detail what you did.""Annonymous.....right,"Austin thought and then he said"Your majesty we have done truly nothing wrong,we were not assisting them to have them attack us,we were helping them help themselves,and that desertion accusation I did not desert my people I simply needed to know what happened to Jason and then I was coming back with a new trooper."Jason said nothing"he's mad,"Austin thought"real mad,"then the smoke came through.

CHAPTER 4::The Run.
    Jason thought"looks like you came through again cousin," and they both ran in the cover of the smoke they were like ghosts and once they got out,well,they were home free, so they did and they jumped on the roofs of the citizens of Sanctuary's houses and they made their way to the mountains that surrounded Sanctuary they ascended to a spot where they were not in danger of being spotted then out of nowhere Evan Skybreaker,Austin's best friend,Master Storm Wizard and secretly part Storm Spirit appeared in a ghillie suit out of a bush and almost got punched by Jason"Well,looks like you two are in a very,very uncomfortable position,"he said with a grin"Drake is making his way here right now,for now though lets catch up,".

CHAPTER 5: Explanations.

"So in a nutshell you guys basically are Public Enemies #1 and #2?" Evan summed up "Yup, and the only way out of this whole mess is to simply prove our innocence and bring the dirty liar to justice and hopefully..... regain The League's foothold and position in Sacred Grove," Austin comfirmed then, Jason joined in," Saying is much,much easier to do then actually doing so Austin we are being hunted by our own comrades, old friends, Anyone looking to get that rewared money is gonna be trailing us the whole way even L.O.P members are gonna be after us, those that have been converted that is," Jason had made his point. They were in a major jam and now only those they have known they're whole lives could be trusted.
    "What about an explanation as to why we should get involved," Evan asked,"Heres your reason, Drake officially decalred War on the Sacred Grove by smoking out the Royal Palace they know that your nvolved they are gonna track you,eventually confront you and take you for questioning, now then, how are you gonna go down, fighting or hiding and then eventually being forced out and then being beaten until you finally give, choose soon, I see my cousin coming up the road." Jason once again,proved his point, Explantions were not needed, action was.

CHAPTER 6: New Beginnings.

"Drake we need to make sure we know who we can trust...... The League is sadly now a shell of its former self, a large amount are traitors who forget who leads them." Austin said, knowing that only a few key members of the League of Pwnage would not betray them." Yeah, I have noticed that in the few months you guys were gone, I already have a few people I can name that are still trustworthy, most members of Phalanxation,maybe, Loyal members of the L.O.P, The Companions and maybe a few members of the Warrior Academy, oh, how could we forget one key force that I know we can trust. Captain Kratan."Drake replied." Wait so, The Captain is still with us?" Austin asked," That is confirmed, surely he would never sell us out." Drake answered. Austin then said, " That still leaves us with one more problem, The League is no more, considering we can hardly trust anyone in it anymore..." he continued " Jason, I think it is time, we need to get down to business, The Midnight Hands are only gonna get stronger, while L.O.P forces get weaker as they hunt us down for the reward and the power of leading the League of Pwnage, Jason,Drake,Evan, We need to undermine our own organization. Like a Phoenix rising from the ashes. we will have to force our own people to submit, then we rise up again. For Better or for Worse."

CHAPTER 7: A Subtle turn of events.

"What do you mean he is dead?" Jason inquired asking about Captain Kratan's status, " I mean, he is dead," Evan replied. they had made their way back to one of the Insurgency's Safe houses and were now making contact with one of Drake's informants, " What, surely its faulty information he can't be dead I mean, he is Captain Kratan after all?" Austin joined in, " Guys I'm telling you, he's gone, no way of bringing him back, I mean we have much worse problems going on don't we? " Evan answered. " Well surely he knew someone who could help us........ a relative or good friend? " " there is one, I don't know if he would be worth possibly giving ourselves up but, his name is, Nathan Peachdancer."

Last edited by kylar10; 12-26-2011 at 03:45 AM.
    CALL TO ACTION: SUNSTONE VALLEY.
    FR IGN:Austin Rubyspear. Faithful Brony.
    Minecraft ID:K45D2. Virtous Paragon.

Epic Becca is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Renegade.((ABNL Aftermath story of Austin Rubyspear and Jason Kindleshield))

Uhh, I can't see it by well :/

Back Online!

kylar10 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Renegade.((ABNL Aftermath story of Austin Rubyspear and Jason Kindleshield))

Yeah,I know.
    CALL TO ACTION: SUNSTONE VALLEY.
    FR IGN:Austin Rubyspear. Faithful Brony.
    Minecraft ID:K45D2. Virtous Paragon.