Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Tommy0327
  • 1 Post By Tommy0327

Title: Rebellion In Free Realms (RIFR)™ Snowhill

Tommy0327 is offline Pro Gamer

Default Rebellion In Free Realms (RIFR)™ Snowhill

Wanna read the book that came before this one? Here's the link: http://www.freerealmsinsider.com/for...egining-40734/
    Enjoy!
    INTRO
    I'm making a story with my characters in Free Realms when all the evil creatures and people in Free Realms meet, and all the Chugawugs (except the ones in Wugachug, well maybe some...) and dwarfs turned evil. (Amit the narrator, was spying on the meeting). This is book two of so far 2 books so it won't make sense if you start with this book. I would suggest reading the first book which is only here on insiders! The link is right above!

Word Cloud
    Rebellion In Free Realms (RIFR) Word Cloud.jpg
    Maps
    6af77d78d1fea497c709d1956bfe72f9.jpg

RIFR Snowhill Map.jpg

Chapter One
    Mine attack
    Spoiler: show
    Edit By: EpicJewelspotter“Alright, here's what we have to do; we block the entrance and attack the dwarfs, but we need to be inside the entrance tunnel. We attack as many dwarfs as we can once the entrance is blocked. If we don't get all the dwarfs, then that's ok. It's just to get as many as we can. If we need to, we can come back and attack again. Any questions?” He paused for a moment. “Alright good, let’s move out if you’re on this assignment. Next up recruits we need you to continue your training so you can go too...”Seb waited until the end of the meeting so he could see what's going on with all the other stuff. At the end he and Sam went to his house, the base, from their meeting room at Sam's house. Once they got to Seb's house, they all welcomed Sam and Seb and reviewed their section of the meeting. Once that was clear they teleported to the closest safe place by Snowhill, and that was Highroad Junction. Once they teleported Tommy Wackyword, the guard who was originally guarding the Warpwatchers when they first found him, told the others where to sneak around and where to go in by squads around certain areas. Once they got to Snowhill, they started getting wood and supports to keep the mine closed. When they were half way, done two yetis came up the hill. So they sent one squad of five to get them. When those people came back, they had finished the barrier. They had to leave a small part open for them to come in. Once they got in, They had filled the open spot with rocks from inside, and some wood we brought with them from outside. All of them started down the tunnel when someone shouted. At first they didn't know who it was or what they said but then they all realized it was Sam sounding the attack. “ATTACK!!!” She shouted again. Tommy, Seb, and Sam had to go in behind everyone, because they’re in charge. They were kind of like royals. Well Sam really is, but Tommy is kind of a royal too because he’s an original founder. So they went in; sabers out. Then they stuck them at two different dwarfs and ran in separate directions. When Tommy had just finished the dwarf, he came back to the entrance tunnel because he saw Sam there again. Then, once there, a dwarf was running at him. Instinctively, he picked up a rock and threw it at his face. You have to admit that’s kind of funny, and easy too. The rock was right by his foot.They continued to fight dwarfs. At the end they had almost all the dwarfs done, but there were more people then dwarfs. “Hey guys!.... and girls!” Sam said. “We need you to go into the...... Deep minesssssssss and attack threeee peopleee in therrre once you defeat a dwarffff !” She staggered in her talking a lot from blocking attacks from dwarfs. Once everyone finished attacking the rest of the dwarfs, they headed in and kept ten guards. In other words, two squads at the entrance to the old deep mines battle, because it goes back so far they wouldn't hear yetis come in. Once at the back, a group of bats and Robgoblins came and attacked them; they were quickly defeated. Once they were defeated, Seb remembered the two bosses of the battle: Tuga and Taraz. Then, just when he remembered, the two huge Robgoblins came out. They told them something.“Hey there! No one wants to get hurt here right?” Tuga said scarily. Taraz then said, “Take all of our stuff we don't need it.” They were defeated by, the guards in front of the deep mines. The group, he and Sam were in followed them. Then, just as they were defeated, two hundred yetis came in. “ABANDON MISSION!! ABANDON MISSION!!!!!!!!!!” He screamed at the top of his lungs. Everyone came into a big group, and were teleported away just as five humongous yetis were about to ram them. They had teleported into Lakeshore. One yeti, a normal sized one, somehow teleported with them, but because he hadn't been in water, or ever seen water not frozen, he didn't know how to swim. So, he obviously drowned. They then teleported to Thunder Falls Speedway and walked all the rest back to base. “Today was a victory.” Tom said. “But what about the bat cave sir?” One of the other guards said. “Oh shoot! I forgot, we'll go back to the bat mines some other time. Also, did anyone think that the amount of Robgoblins in the deep mines were strange?”“Actually Sir, I've found out the others had died of old age.” The same guard had said. “I found Robgoblin skeletons.” “Oh my.” Replied Tom.“I said, well at least we didn't have to fight them.” Seb said.

CHAPTER Two
    THE NEXT CANYON OVER
    Edit By: EpicJewelspotter“Where should we attack next your highness? Snowy canyon? Hot springs Haven? Or how about Howling hills,” Seb asked. “Snowy Canyon,” Sam said, “along with the Bat Cave.” “We'll attack there first then teleport to the canyon once we defeat and distract most of the creatures to the mine.” Seb said. “Of course, that's a good idea. Then once we get Snowhill free we can ask their mayor to use the mine as a hideout or a base! Maybe we could hire some pixies and human miners to get the gems and coal so we could sell them and get more money for the rebellion,” Seb said energetically. “Sorry to interrupt your plan, Seb, but could us scientists join you in this next battle,” said Eggert. “I'm not sure, maybe some."“Can some stay?” “That sounds fair. That way we don't lose all of our scientists if we need them, and they make good friends. Right? Ha ha I crack myself up.” “The Warpwatcher brothers both said they're not good at fighting so, we're taking Oberyn Duskshine, Eggert the mad, and Millford.” “Alright, let’s get the same people we took to Snowhill last time with us again. Literally, all of them survived, so we can take them all. This is a good thing.”Later in Snowhill, they blocked the mine again. Once they started working some yetis noticed them and called other yetis. “The others would come in ten minutes max,” Wackyword said. “But the minimum time would be five so we should hurry.” They had finished putting the stones blocks and stuff in front; they were attacked quickly when they entered.“Alright because most of these dwarfs are done for, start going into the battles," Seb said.When everyone was back there, there were few bats and robgoblins left to fight. They heard a noise by the front of the cave and moved towards it.They were at the back at of the battle, so they worked their way through until the halfway point, then the yeti from the mine started to see them at the canyon. By the time the first fifty yetis got there, they only had one-fourth left of the creatures. The extra yetis didn't make it too harder. They had teleported away to Snowy Canyon.Once they finished, Seb smiled and said “Should we go to another battle? Hot springs then we go alright? Everyone hear that? Good lets port.” Luckily, there were no yetis around to hear them say where they were attacking next.Once in the haven, they started to feel calm by the springs. “Maybe once we free Snowhill, we could have yet another base here,"suggested a general named Daniella Sillyfeathers.“Sure cousin.” Sam then said, “She's not my sister.” “Other side of the family.” “Ohh ok. Well, nice to meet you while fighting yetis ha ha!” “That's weird we get introduced while we fight yetis.” They were right by the giant hole in the wall where there were crystals everywhere inside. There was also a spider nest, which was destroyed quickly. Then, they headed off for the yeti chief Umari. It was easy to get him. They destroyed his boom boxes, and he was defeated shortly afterwards. Another victory! They teleported to Stillwater to be safe, then the rest teleported to base but Seb, Sam, and Dani walked there, to have a talk and introduce each other formally...somewhat.

Chapter Three
    SH here we come!!
    Edit By: EpicJewelspotter“We just need to attack at least two more battles, and then we can call the creatures to the gifting tree and defeat them once and for all.” “So where to next,” Seb asked Sam. “I want to get some creatures out the way. So how about we do hit and runs instead of battles from our youth ten years ago. When I was like thirteen (This is a pretend age not real!) or so.”“Anyway, let’s get some ice trolls, snowman, including the abominable snowman from the Snowdays holiday, and then the rare wind spirits, funny enough they're native to Snowhill, but seen more often in the battle Misty Mountain in Shrouded Glade. Well anyway, I know where they live in Snowhill, Behind the Ice Crystal Barrier and some on top of the mine Singing Crystal Mines that we finished attacking last time we went to Snowhill,” Sam said“Alright, I'll rally the troops to get to Snowhill again. The Warpwatchers have something to help get rid of some creatures,” Seb said before leaving. “Meet them at Amit's old small wilds house. He called it ‘Big Bizarre Fortress’. He wanted it to be used for the Rebellion we're in right now. So, we're going to use it as a base. Also, if you need to, I can show you where his house is,” Seb said. “Thanks Seb but I think I know how to get there.” (I'm pretending that all the houses, except the ones that are obviously not, are in Crossroads.)“So, Seb said you wanted to help with the fight.” “Yes we did but ummm....” “Where's your brother Vaelen?” “Oh yeah he got a nasopharyngitis.” “Uuuummm. English please I'm not from Mars silly.” “In other words, a cold. He didn't want to get anyone sick so he stayed home. Any way here's why your here. I made a new invention with the help of theother scientists for a few days and finished it yesterday. I need someone to test this out.” He led her inside to a teleporter, "It looks like the Station Cash ones from ten years ago"(That means of 2011) “What's so special about this? It has been around for a while.” “It has a new ability so it can...”“Alright Dani, can you get your squad? We have another attack today. Or should I say three. We attack the ice trolls, snowmen, and wind spirits.” “What are wind spirits Seb?” “Basically, white owls. They’re mostly seen in Shrouded Glade Misty Mountain battle, but they actually live in Snowhill. So yeah that's what they are.” “I'll go get Sam’s and mine. Ok?” “Alright see you in Lakeshore.” “Wait. What? We're not going to Lakeshore.” “Ok then where?” “We're going to Highroad Junction.” “Ok thanks. I'll let my troopers know."“So what did they want to see you for Sam,” Dani and Seb both said because,they both knew about the meeting. “He wants me to test a new invention.” “Where is it,” Seb was popping out of his head with ideas of what it could be. “It's in my pocket.” (Now remember what she said in the other paragraph, “a teleporter like the SC ones of today IG") “Is it gum that turns into a wormhole once it lands on the ground,” Seb said. “No and spiting gum on the ground is gross,” Sam said. “Well show us then,” Tommy Wackyword said. “Alright here it is.” She reached her skinny arm into her black skinny jeans and took out a tiny teleporter. “Is this some kind o-” Dani was cut off when they heard a VVVIIIP sound. “Wow,” Dani said. “Cool,” Tom said. “No way that's awesome,” Seb said. “Where's the other teleporter,” Sam then asked them knowing the answer.“There isn't one,” Dani asked confused she then continued on. “So you’re waiting for the other?” “Nope well at least not for me, you each get ONE too! Oh so we could teleport to each other, that's cool.” “Nope. I'll show you when we get to Highroad Junction. It seems a few hooligans are starting to show up so it'll be the perfect test run on it.” Tom then said, “Alright I'll move ahead with my squad and see you guys later.” “Wait,” Seb then said. “I just thought about it, how did you know us when we meet in Lakeshore?” “Uuuumm... I saw umm... people walking by and most people had left Lakeshore and I asked them uummm..... what they’re uuummm... doing and they told me about you guys and I even have a pic that one of them gave me.” Seb thought, that was weird and then said more, “Who gave you the pic of us?” “Someone named, hmmmm, let me think, oh yeah Lexi Faithgully.” Sam was shocked and said, “Why would my daughter (They're really friends in game) be in Lakeshore? OR better yet, How'd she get a pic of us? It's not like we have a pic of us together, after all, Amit introduced us to each other about two weeks ago. This is kind of weird that we meet when we’re this old, and we’re cousins and it’s not like it takes to much money to...” “Never mind that back to the subject,” Seb had said quickly. Tom was even quicker to respond, “I have to go. I'll see you in Highroad Junction. Bye,” and he flew away quickly. What was that about? Seb thought. “Maybe he's a hooligan spy. That would explain why he wants to go ahead early so he could warn them.” Dani suggested. “Let’s g-” Seb started to say. Sam shouted, “Wait!” “What,” The others moaned, that includes squad members who were starting to run with Seb and Dani.“Why would he take the rest of his squad?” “I don’t know,” Dani said. “What if he's leading them into a trap?!!!!” “Ohh no! Let’s go get them! GO GO GO,” Sam screamed. Every one of the squad members went first, then Dani, Seb, and Sam followed.Once they made it to Lakeshore, they were exhausted. Dani, once there, told ten people to go look for trolls in Lakeshore and NOT to go into their village. They found two and defeated them very quickly to ensure that they couldn't attack them back.They headed on towards Highroad Junction and caught up with Tom, walking past Durango zoo. “Hey,” he said. His commander told them about a fight they did against the robgoblins and won. He said they got ten of them and he seemed very proud. “Well that's good they didn't go to the second meeting of the evils meeting a while ago, but I heard that they're starting to turn over to the evil creatures and stuff,” Sam said sadly. “Well. It's not like they helped us, but you know it's not good that they’returning bad either.” “Yeah,” Tom said head down.“Well at least we got some,” Sam took out her weapon.She instructed the others to do the same. She told them, “Have them out in case of hooligans.” Everyone including Tom did this. “That's a good idea, Sam, in case they come out,” Tom said.As they walked into town, there were five hooligans, they sneaked up behind them; all at the same time including Tom. They went up to them and knocked them out. Sam instructed that they bring them to the middle of town next to the old frigged sign that points the way to Snowhill and Sanctuary. They dropped the people there. Sam took out the porter and it grew to the normal size after the VVVIIIP! It did again. She then threw in one of the people to test it. They ended up 100 meters above the porter! He fell down with a loud BBOOOUUMMP! (Combination of boo and bump.) “Did it work?” Everyone asked not sure where they were supposed to be teleported to. “Yup.” “So it's supposed to teleport them here,” a General asked. “No.” “Then where,” asked the same General. “Anywhere the porter is it's supposed to teleport the person, or creature,100 feet above the porter. Also I'm going to call it ‘porting’ now instead of teleporting,” She said happily. Everyone agreed because it was quicker. Then they asked Tom about why he ran and sounded confused when he was telling us how he knew us.He then said, “This would explain,” and took off his ninja mask.

Chapter Four
    Behind the mask!
    “Tommy!” everyoneshouted, except for Henry who added: “Wackywings!”

“Yes,” Tommyhappily surprised everyone, somewhat.

“I knew it wasyou!” shouted a random soldier from Sam’s team.

“DUDE! I don’teven know you!” Tom confusedly said.

“Yeah butyou’re talked about in training. I pieced your personality together and figuredout it was you,” the guy said.

“Ok then...Let’s go,” Seb suggested.

The rebelswalked off to Snowhill in silence. The fighting wasn’t all that much different than usual, other thanDani, Sam, and Seb worked with Tom a little more. Sam talked when they arrivedtowards Lakeshore.

“Why did yougo to the Warpwatchers first?”

“I-I…I…” Tomcouldn’t finish because a group of citizens came over when he was about to saysomething.

“A band ofTrolls came across the bridge a few minutes ago!” the first citizen said.

“They’reterrorizing the town! All of our warriors are gone in other realms fighting, sowe have no protection!” the second said.

“Please comeand help!” pleaded the third.

“You are onlyhope of not being captured, or worse, destroyed!” finished the fourth.
    The rebelsrushed off towards the lily pad bridge, only to see the bridge broken in halfand trolls were wading in the water. It looked as though it was a small army!Some trolls were coming from behind, and some were wading away from the othersin the rebels’ direction.
    There wasmumbling amongst the rebels. Some noticed that there was enough of them to makea small circle around them, although the rebels could break out from thecircle, losing a few men.

“What shouldwe do?” asked Seb.

“I can’t thinkof anything very good, although I have a few ideas,” Sam replied.

“I think Ihave the best strategy!” Tom said, “Run before they surround us weirdoes!”

“Did weseriously miss the fact that they haven’t surrounded us yet?” Sam embarrassedlyasked.

They rushedtowards the land trolls at Sam’s command: “Charge!”

The fight wasnot long; at least half of them were already knocked out, or ran back acrosswhen the ones who were in the water reached the rebels.

“We’ve lost afourth of our men!” Tom stated.

“Keepfighting!” Seb said.
    A troll camerunning towards Sam with a pixie arm bone. He was waving it around and saying aweird chant. Sam was frozen. She couldn’t handle seeing a poor dead pixie bone;at least she thought they were dead. Tom dashed at him with his mask over hisface

“Yeeeeeeaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!”Tom jumped.
    The attack gotthe shaman right in the middle of his ribs and he fell over.

“Woah!” Henrycommented, “Strong attack Mr. Wackyword!”

“Henry?” Sebasked.

“Yes?” Henrywondered then while heading over to attack.

“Wings notword!” Sam said surprised at henry’s slip up.
    “No, he changed it, remember?” winking at the others.

“Yes I did!”Tom smiled.
    He knew whyHenry said that, even though he wasn’t there at the battle.
    If the trolls have allies, they could trackTommy’s name! The fighting against the invading trolls went on for fiveminutes! They didn't go into the troll village with the fear of losing half ofthe original men they had started out with. After this, they headed back to therebels base and Sam started a “friendly” conversation with Tom.

Chapter Five
    The Kate's and Christopher Bigarm!
    Edit By: EpicJewelspotter“So why did you go to them instead of us Tommy Wackywings? Answer me!!!”She gritted her teeth tightly. “Sorry Sam, I just thought that I could somehow contact Seb to pick them up if I protected them.” Seb then stepped into the conversation, “How did you survive?” “Well the dwarfs saw no use for a dead pixie, so I assume they threw me out in the snow after you guys left. Then a nurse came by and said she found me lying in the snow and that I was dead. I guess she worked on me and brought me back to life.” Dani was shocked. “Did you bring her to Amit?” “No he blew up. Remember?” “Sorry, I don't. I wasn't with the rebels back then. Oh, well the weird thing is Seb doesn't remember the bomb going off...” There was an awkward silence for a moment. “THE BOMB DIDN'T GO OFF,” they all shouted simultaneously. They all ran as fast as they could to the tree where Amit used to be. He wasn't there. “That's peculiar,” Seb said. “What,” the others asked. “There's no damage.” Dani was exited that her cousin still might be alive. She suggested, “Then he must have survived. I mean, after all, the tree isn't even broken.” “Let’s all get in squads to look in Lakeshore and here in Crossroads,” Tom said. Sam then added, “Alright Tom, you know where the nurse might be? So, you’re in charge of the search. Tom, do you remember where you were when you woke up? Like, what city the nurse was in?” “No. Sorry, but I know it's somewhere in the wilds.” “How do you know,” Seb was curious. “Well because I remember looking out the window and there were trees and hills, just like all the Wilds areas in Sacred Grove.” “Hmmmm,” Seb thought that was good identification. “Well do you remember where she took you from her place?” “No she resurrected me and then said she needed to do more work. She said she'd use special amnesia to make me fall asleep, and she'd drop me of in the town she knew the safest way.” “I would think she'd live there if she thought it was safe or here because she might have Amit.” “Good conclusion! Tom, I need you to go and lead the expedition now.” “How many should he take,” Seb asked out of excitement, because it was now possible that he would see his brother again. “I'd say twenty to twenty-five people at the most,” Dani said. “Alright,” Sam said. “Good amount, let’s go to let our scientists know!” As they walked, they went to Amit's house, “He had left some stuff he said he wanted for the Rebellion,” Sam told Tom. “Tom, see if there's anything useful for your search then go. Don't follow us to the scientists,” Seb then concluded for Sam. “We'll send your squad along with ours. Just start searching, alright?” “Fine!” “I know, I know you've kept on saying that for the past five minutes.” “Well,” Dani said, “he's family it's exciting for us.”“Well he's my best-“ Tom cut himself off. “Hey Kate, how's it going?” “Ummm. Amit might be dead so come here.” “WHAT!!” Kate, (her FRI name: EpicJewelspotter IGN Kate Jewelspotter)screamed. “Calm down and come here. These are his cousins and his brother S-” Kate cut him off. “Seb, yes I know and he told me about Dani, He said he was sad that he has a ton of cousins and has only met her.” “Oh yeah I remember that,” Seb said, as he only vaguely remembered meeting her when he told her that.“So I'm Dani and I'm guessing your Kate, according to Seb and Tom.” She then greeted her to Sam as another person came to Amit's house with pics of him. “Hey Katlyn Oakdream! Come here, something has happened to Amit!” They started to tell them what they knew, and apologized for not telling them. But before they could tell them their theory, another one of Amit's friends, Christopher Bigarm, (FRI name jal12 FR name Chris Bigarm) came. They called him over and explained the first thing again, then their theory. “Want to join the rebels,” Seb asked.

Chapter Six
    Rebels Free SH Already!
    Edit By: EpicJewelspotterAs they agreed to be rebels, they headed towards Seb's rebel base house and Samantha Ghostwings meeting room apartment. They went through introductions, procedures, and basic information.Tommy had wanted to find Amit sooner, so he skipped showing his friends the rebel buildings. He got bored quickly with the info. You always learn at the beginning, because he went to basically all of those because he was a founder. As Tom walked along, he remembered leaving Amit's house before looking for important stuff or Amit's pets. “How dumb,” he thought aloud. People looked at him thinking, HE IS DUMB. He walked away hurriedly, considering he was embarrassed, it makes sense. He found no pets and reported in to Sam, who was with the others just finishing their tours and introductions. “We'll finish Snowhill, then investigate that,” Sam said “We'll finish the yeti and some other creatures. Then, finish Snowhill for good!” “Then Amit is second priority. I love him a lot, as he helped raise me to be this queen of the rebels, a fighter explorer, and I use my resources, all because of him.” Sam started to cry, then she whimpered for a while, then she cried, then whimpered, and finally cried. She ran off towards her house and everyone went after her.She screamed them off, and Tom decided to rally the troops to Snowhill to get Amit and the town free sooner. They got all of them, minus Sam, to Snowhill. Even all the scientists tagged along. “‘We are off on an adventure!’ is something I could see Amit saying,"said Dani. “I miss him dearly,” “The science squad” as they called themselves, walked by Tom. The Kate's, Chris, Dani, and Seb, all stayed in the back. Katlyn Oakdream decided to take pictures of things that could be crucial evidence for rebels.As of hideouts, traps, or even to avoid them. Kate Jewelspotter came to help fight, and Chris was there to fight, and maybe send video feed to places that are taken over, so that they know there's hope. Dani handed Tom and Seb the porters like the one Sam had a while ago and used on a hooligan. "Here," Dani said, "They got some for us now too!" “She seems happy,” Seb took Tom aside and told him. Yes...Probably trying to make the best of her emotions." “Yeah,” Seb said, and they caught up to them. Once in Snowhill, they got all the robgoblins, all the yetis, and tons of wolves. “Gather the town’s people... We're going to have a wolf-tastic battle,"Seb said"Wow that's Cheesy Seb." Dani chuckled at him while she said that. "Shut up," he said, "I’m just trying to make this a funny, good time! After all, Snowhill will be free after this battle!"

Chapter Seven
    SH's Final Stand
    Edit By: EpicJewelspotterAs the brave warriors risked their lives to get citizens out and free, while wolves attacked them. The Snowhill townspeople came to the big, great gifting tree.They waited, it seemed hours even though they knew it was minutes for Wild Fang, Alpha Wolfs, Frostfang Growlers, and Frostfang Snarlers to come and"Claim their land" from the people who lived there and made Snowhill grow and prosper. In the distance, coming from the farming part of Snowhill, wolves were coming."Seb." "Yes Tom?""Did we ever save the Snowhill farm town?" "No," Sam said."AAAAAHHHHHHHHH," Dani, Seb, Tom and the others shouted. "When did you get here," Katlyn Oakdream asked. "And how?" Dani added.“I came when you were about half way done with getting these yeti scums,"Sam replied. Oh, ok Tom thought.Wolves had just destroyed two launch pads and the Snowhill welcome arch. “Man, my grandpa told me that all the signs were made to welcome you to the city; of course that was when he was ten years old. How historic the falling of the Snowhill arch is,” Sam thought the sign falling was so tragic, “He'd be 100 years old this year. It’s had to be up at least 90 years old!” Wild Fang wasn't in the front. Dani thought he wanted his forces to get them, rather than the possibility of getting hurt being the first one out to attack. "Smart," Chris thought aloud. "What? Sending his forces first so he'll get hurt last? Yeah, smart for him," Seb concluded. "Hey Dani?" "Yea Sam?" “How many squads do we have here?" "Twenty of twenty five miss! Why?""Uuum.. We're friends so you don't have to call me ‘miss’ and can we get that other squad here?" "Well they are here but won't be for long..." "What do you mean? Keep them here!" "Can't, sorry." "WHAT!!!?!!!" VVVVVVIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Someone ported away. "Listen t-" Sam cut herself off. "Why'd you port us aw-" She was cut off again this time by Kate Jewelspotter. "Sam, quiet, we don't want to have Wild Fang move ALL his forces on us" She whispered. "Oh so we're the squad that's leaving I guess." "Yup!" Tom said assuring Sam. "We are told he's moved his forces from attacking our rebels, free townspeople, to just finish them off by the gifting tree," Mil (No space) ford said; finally talking ever from the time they left Crossroads. “Good for us but terrible for our troops, we have about one hundred twenty people and two hundred citizens with six hundred wolves on them, minus us so about one hundred fifteen of us instead," Sam said unsure about the plan. Eggert told her that, "The two people who you had come with to help save me with, will be joining us. Along with the next five Tom found for us in Briarwood when the rebels started out with are beloved Amit Amberknight, Sebastian Amberknight, and Tommy Wackywings." "Thanks for the speech Mad. I feel a little better about this." “Good because you'll need to be to fight well," said Oberyn. "Alright, I can do this let's move ou-" Chris said, "Sorry to interrupt but uummm Seb's in charge of this operation not you sorry." Oberyn then replied with a, "Thank you I would have forgotten if you wouldn't have told me as I just did." Chris replied, "Your welcome. By the way I'm a level twenty ninja, so I'm a big help with that and I have an old school weapon! It's called an old school storm breaker!" "Good. This is a great advantage," Seb said excitedly. "Yeah," Kate said "I'm skilled in the saber arts too!""Awesome,” said Tom proudly. "Let’s get ready to fight Wild Fang now by sneaking behind him,"Katlyn said. "Oh. By the way I'm a good saber fighting!" "Alright now that we know what your good at let's get rolling,"Sam said happy to know she had such skilled friends! A small beeping noise went off. "Excuse me," Milord interrupted, "but me and my fellowscientists need to go back to Headquarters. There seems to be something wrongwith an experiment. I set up equipment so I'll know when we're gone what's going on. It's going off so we'll see you later. Sorry and goodbye." "Wa-" Sam tried to say. VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPP PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!They ported away. "Great! Just great! They ported away with a loud crack this CLOSE to us THIS CLOSE," Sam screamed angrily. RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOWWWWWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL! Wild Fang howled. "JUUUUUUUUUUST GREAT," Sam screeched while she also screamed. It's kind of hard to explain how she did both at the same time but she did. "Nice to finally meet the people who have killed all my friends,"Wild said screeching. "They were evil and have NO RIGHT to live," Tom yelled. "Tom let me handle this. After all I'm in charge of this operation,"Seb replied quickly and quietly to Tom. "They were evil and no right to live," Seb said copying Tom. "I just said that," Tom said looking and thinking Seb's weird. "You saw all of those wolves I sent out there rrrrrrrrrrright," he grubbed "Uuum. Yeah who didn't?" “Well that was only half of my wolves!!! Half of my half that is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" "Only a fourth?! Dang, we're done for there's too many," Dani whispered...

Chapter Eight
    Wild Fang's Defeat Chillblaine's Stand!
    All of them were just about to go and capture Fang, but then he warned them, "a few robgoblins are coming to protect me from you pathetic paop!” (It’s pronounced Pa, then op. Paop means weaklings in wolf langue.) Then a messenger came bearing news that his robgoblin protection had been murdered a few days ago by a ninja, and about five others! (Tommy Wakyword’s squad!) "Very well, they'll be knocked out easily! Then I'll defeat them and they'll vanish!!" “Go! GO,” Seb shouted. Sam started heading out to the wolf. All of them stayed, so Seb held her back so she couldn’t go. "Why aren't we go-," She stopped when a whole bunch of Snowhill citizens came by with snowballs that were starting to melt, swords, blades, and hammers! "Alright now let's go help our army help," Seb cried loudly. "How'd he not notice all the citizens," Sam asked. "Simple. They were hidden by that one hill that's in the way from Snowhill farm town to Highroad Junction." "Oh ok," was her answer. They started running all across the farm town, ready to fight any wolves that might jump out. They were about to get to Perry's farm when they saw three alpha wolfs guarding Chillblaine! "Here we go again," said Kate. "Goooo," shouted Chill. We can take them! Seb thought. They started to attack quite strongly. They had obviously been in many battles and are brave, strong warriors. They were quick yet vulnerable to their attacks. They were defeated quite soon because there were three wolvers and seven of them. They then looked at Chill once they were defeated. Seb and Tom glared. “Go on ahead,” said Christopher Bigarm and Katlyn. Seb, Tom, and Sam left. Kate had left to. "Your gone ALREADY," said Chris. As Chris had finished saying that, they started seeing Snowhill citizens going towards their city carrying a knocked-out Wild Fang."He's going to jail you know," said Katlyn. "I know you paop," said Chill. "That's were you'll be going soon too," Said Christopher Bigarm. "NEVER PAOP," screeched Chill. He ran towards them, faster then they expected. Chris was thinking faster though, as he had fought wolves before, and jumped out the way! As for Katlyn, she was not so experienced so she didn't know to jump until he was to close! She was flung 20 meters into the air! She came down though.Dani and the others had seen her get hit, so Dani ran over as the others ran from where the arch had been, into the town, which they could barley fit in while still looking back at the scene. They had fought at least fifty people when Dani and Chris came back without Katlyn. "She's gone," Dani cried. "Why didn't I do something," said Chris. "It's not your fa-" Chris cut Sam off. "Yes of course it is!!!!"

Chapter Nine
    Beloved Amit Amberknight
    As the gang was nearing one hundred wolfs they've already defeated, five more came. All of them were Alpha wolves. Right now though, they're the toughest wolves still conscious. Once Chris and Dani came back and got about twenty-five wolves, three or four citizens went to go get Chill. Because many people were getting eaten knocked out or... defeated no one got Katlyn, warriors with them, or citizens. "Hey Sam?!" "Yes Seb?" "I have moved the soldiers over to protect the mayor and her cabinet staff instead of helping. They have good potential and most of her cabinet can't fight other then..." Seb trailed off "AMIT," Seb wailed. Now he started to bawl. "Amit was part of her cabinet staff," Tom informed everyone. "Of course I get I,." said Kate snuffling about Katlyn. "So should we go help them," Sam asked shaken up. "Wwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa," Tom and Sam started. "Lets go help theem," Seb said struggling to talk because of fighting. The rebel gang started to move around the crowd of wolves with people in the center as best as they could. "Man this is hard," said Amit."AMIT," Seb shouted. "What are you shouting Amit for Seb," asked Dani."Didn't you hear Amit just sa-," Seb yelled but was cut off "Seb you just imagined that. I remember Amit saying that when he first moved into his small wilds house. Remember? We both helped him move," Sam corrected. "Yes I remember that myself..." Tom trailed off. "Me too," said Seb. "Wait I'm getting a call!" "Alright Seb, let’s get to the other side of this town so if the wolves move back we don't get squished by a mountain!" "Ok fine," Seb replied. Let’s go keep my head in the game. Amit is most likely........ GONE! Seb thought in his head, but there's still hope! "Ok guys the phone call won't make it to the other side so I'll just answer, then we can talk." "Alright,” they all replied.With some sniffles and crying combined. Seb answered, "Hellooo." He started, "In a though spot please waaait!" Seb wailed as his arm was pulled. "Hello?" He went back to the phone, and hung up. "What the heck?" He looked up and realized that one of the soliders who accompanied him to Blackspore had pulled his army, the person who called him. "Hey thanks," Seb said happy to see him. "Sir, we have someone who... passed away. The fourth one Tom found." Seb was shocked. "Thank you uumm," Seb trailed off. The guard then said, "Sir, look at his replacement!!" “What," They all yelled.

Chapter Ten
    Another Adventure Begins!
    Edit By: EpicJewelspotter This chapter is broken into sections kind of like most books where it switches between characters which most of the time (like in this story) means different scenes! The first paragraph is altogether then it splits! "Hello," came the reply from me, the wizard. "You probablyalready know this," everyone looked at me excitedly and open mouthed,"but I'm a level twenty wizard!" I said smiling. "We know Amit!!" they all said excitedly. "Let's go!!"I, Amit said. "I'll have just the two guards you originally discovered, Seb, with Mayor Crystalline, Tevin, and the rest of her cabinet," I said. I was the first original founder so I had ultimate authority over of the operation (Also I'm glad they know I'm here again so now I don't have to use their"SLANG" when I tell you the rebels story!). Seb was still in charge but I had more power. "I'll teleport back to base to get the scientists, you guys teleport to the tree! GO GO GO GO!" I shouted. VVVVVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPP, went two teleportation noises.
    Amit
    As I was right outside of Seb's apartment, that the rebels used as a base, I saw at the most fifty hooligans. The least would have to be forty.Great back into rebel business already! I thought happily! "Hey you guys!!" I shouted."Who threw that hammer at me a week ago?!"I screamed. "Get HIM!" shouted Mac. "I'm surprised you’re still a hooligan Mac! What, you’re about thirty-four years old this year ha ha!" I laughed."GOOO!!!" Mac shouted.Five guards left the front door. Inside I heard explosions and many various SCIENTIFIC attack noises! "Ok, one fifth of you will be done for, once you guys are gone," I said. "That means,"I started talking slower like they wouldn't understand because of them being delinquents. "L-E-S-S O-FY-O-U," I said."Daaaahhh" shouted one of the younger hooligans. "Catch me if you can!" I said smiling. The five started to run towards me; I threw a simple spell at them. This might not beyour area, so I'll tell you what the spell was. If you don't understand that's ok. Vortexium blastimus, this means a vortex blast. I threw two of them andthey were all out. "Ha ha beat that!" I bragged.I started to run to the town pole in the middle. It directed the way to Sanctuary and Blackspore.This got all the guards out of our fort and after me, (except Mac) because Mac was the one who directed them to me. I heard some of them fall over because of the blasts from the scientists and their concoctions they've made."Go back to the base!" I shouted. "Make sure everything is all right and try to fix all of the stuff!!" I shouted as they ran off. It had to have been at least five minutes before I showed up to help the scientists. I'm guessing right now that they've kept off about twenty-six through thirty-two delinquents out off the base and defeated them! I then did a engerious vortexium. (Energy vortex.) It was huge! You should've seen it! Wait I put a video camera outside the building so I have a picture of it! Here it is:
    Attachment 37627
    What do you think?! Isn't that awesome?! Well anyways, let’s get back to the main point. Once I saw all the guards lying on the ground, I ran towards the fort and saw all the scientists sprawled on the floor! Mac was gone but on the wall there was a big scratch on the wall, it is a symbol that only fighters would've recognized; it was the symbol he made for his name in the warrior alphabet. It's a little like a triangle. You start from thetop left corner to the top right then to the bottom middle point. Then, when your halfway to the top left corner then the line takes a right. It goes through the other side of the triangle as such:
    Attachment 37625
    Rebel Gang
    "We're hereand struggling General!!" A solider named Phillip said to a general acrossthe grass patch.As the gang looked around they saw about fifty wolves coming from where Wild Fang originally was when they "fought him.”The rebels were starting to fall back closer and closer to the tree. A teleporting noise started to come. All the citizens were moving next to the tree and were teleporting away from the fight. "GO! GO!"Tom shouted. The gang had been fighting for about a minute now and they were starting to do worse. VVVVVVVVVVVVVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPP! Went two teleportation noises went. For the citizens leaving, and then the second, all the guards that were protecting the mayor and her cabinet, except for the one that stayed with them. (Funny enough, they decided who would stay by playing rock, paper, scissors.) All twenty commanders came over to Tom and Seb who had moved around the tree. For some of the generals, they were the only ones left in their squad. "Waiting for orders SIR!" they all replied towards Tom. "We've alreadylost squads eight through twelve sir!" said Phillip's General facing Seb. "I'm sad,mad, and confused," said Seb, "But we NEED TO KEEP FIGHTING!" simultaneously said Tom and Seb. "YES SIR!" shouted all the commanders. They then only had about seventy-five people left! "TOM! We aren't going to survive this attack!" shouted Chris. "He's right." said Seb. "Let's go to my Lakeshore Tree Lot!" replied Chris. "It has a jail and quite a few hangout and strategic planning areas too! It also has a small boat along with a few people I found to work for me." “Let's GO!" shoutedTom, Seb, and Sam at the same time. "Let's break through the wolves this way towards the Snowhill Farmtown!" Sam suggested."That way, we get more. The citizens need to come as well!" she finished, "For protection and to help fight and healing." Seb was fighting,but he was wondering how to get the citizens over without teleporting them because they might accidentally bring some wolves over. "All troops fight to the citizens! Once they can come to the tree then start going to the Farmtown!" Tom shouted. "Did you read my mind?!" Seb asked, as he had just thought of this. They fought over and lost ten more people but there were about two hundred citizens so definitely enough to help! "Let’s get to the Farm town! GO! GO! GO!" shouted Kate and Chris and everybody went to the citizens. Once they were there, they had to run to the tree and make a circle around the citizens so the wolves wouldn't get the gifting tree or any of them. Then they finally cut through the wolves and ran to the farm town. They followed them all the way to Durango Zoo. "I guess the zoo has tried to take them in before don't you think?" questioned Chris. "Yeah,"said Tom. "Remember when I was Wackyword, guys?" Tom asked. "What?” Kate replied "Who?"asked Chris. "Wait, now I remember!" said Kate. "Remember at Amit's house when they introduced us to the rebels?" Kate finished. "Oh yeah!" said Chris. "Didn't you clear out Durango?" "Precisely!” “This means that we can take the stuff from here we need!" Seb shouted in joyfully, but not quite loud enough for the wolves to hear. "Let's go!" Sam commanded.
    Amit
    I wasn't surprised at all the damage just the fact that Mac hadn't taken anything. This was unlike him unless.... "He was payed!" I thought aloud. "You mean that Mac guy who was in charge of all those guys?" Eggert asked ""He must have." ****ord continued for me. "Before I was Eggert's student I was a wizard as you can tell from my robes but not into the scientific field of being a wizard as I am now. See I went around and just fought random bad guys so I somewhat know him. So I fought him and I had a friend with me so when my friend was knocked out, he went and stole everything they had except for there pants! Even there shirt, socks, shoes, and hat. I've fought him a few times and almost every time my partner came out of the fight everything stolen. I had never fallen unconsciousbut you get the point. He always takes stuff so he was either payed or just getting revenge on me for attempting to fight him o many times." I was astonished I must confess. I knew he was in the combat but not DEEP into combat. "Might be me too, although you'd think he would've taken stuff to prove it as revenge..." I said. "What if the wolves somehow got contact with him and maybe asked him and gang to attack for some coins or gems or something?" Suggested Oberyn. That could be it I thought in my head as to how the wolves would contact the delinquents. I couldn't think of away without them coming through are camp. He looked around and was maddened by how devastating the damage that the hooligans left.

*NEW

Chapter Eleven
    The Return Of Katlyn Oakdream! ... Or Is It?

Katlyn Oakdream
    “Hello!” Katlyn yelled cautiously, not seeing any wolves, or for that matter citizens.
    “Oh no! Am I a ghost?” She walked over to a tree and tried to push through with her hand.
    “I’m not dead.”

“Oh no! The wolves, they must have eaten everyone, or worse! Torture then eating them! I have to explore all battles, I must use caution and write in my diary (when-or if- I get home) to stop talking to myself,”Katlyn said.
    “I have to find Chris, I heard him for the first minute when I was knocked out: ‘Why’d we let her die!’ and Dani: ‘How could I let such athing happen?! I don’t know Chris!’ I REALLY need to find them both!”

Amit
    I was completely devastated by all the damage here. The desks were half thrown into the ground, and lamps and T.V’s were on the floor. Our boxes (that made a wall for the bathroom and also held information) were taken and thrown outside and onto the floor! It’s a mess! Luckily Mac didn’t take anything, but he did a good job of scrambling it outside. Here are before andafter shots:

Base destroy2.jpg

Base destroy3.jpg

Base destroy1.jpg

“Why would they do this?” ****ord asked.
    “I’m not sure.” I said.
    “I don’t think the wolves paid them, or contacted them. We would have noticed by now.”
    “Yes.” Eggert had finally spoken again.
    Perhaps they wentthrough the speedway down south, ifthe delinquents really were contacted and paid to do this, I thought.

Rebel Gang
    “Hey guys.” Chris said.
    “Yesh,” Kate said as Tom said, “Yeah.” And the others said,“Yes,” at the same time.
    “I need to check on my Briarwood News. It was a business the queen of Sacred Grove gave to me.” Chris replied.
    “Wow!” Seb said, “The queen must really have favor! I’ve heard of Briarwood News, but I didn’t know you owned it!”
    Chris said, “You can still use my house with the jail and court, I just won’t show you the way, but you can still go! In fact, let me geta small notepad from my office so I can give you the address!”
    The rebel gang, minus Chris, started heading toward Chris’s house to hold the trail of Chillblaine, and Wild Fang. It didn’t last very long considering the fact that they had Snowhill citizens who knew a lot about them, and they tried to attack the jury, judge,and security to get out. So luckily, it didn’t last very long.
    “Well, that was longer than I expected,” Dani commented.
    “What do you mean?!” Tom said, “That was ten minutes altogether for both of their trials!!”
    “Yeah I know,” She said.
    “Ok then...” Kate said.
    “We should go to Tom’s condo, he has duplicates of all our files, and he also has tons of information there. He has some Televisions, which would have the news, along with a computer.”
    “Let’s move out,”Samantha said.
    "Actually I started working on a bigger project, sorry guys," Tommy apologized.

Katlyn Oakdream
    “This isn’t good! Chris, Dani, any of the rebels! They’reall gone!!!!!” Katlyn said.
    Katlyn had just checked all of the battles when she thought of something, “Maybe they went to the base. I’ll go there and check!”
    She, in the middle ofthe Farmtown, moved out. I headed towards the hills that separated Snowhill from the rest of Sacred Grove, when suddenly Katlyn heard, “Yip, yip!”
    “Uh oh!” Katlyn said, “It sounds like wolves, cubs for that matter!”
    Katlyn hid behind a tree,noticing that there weren’t any wolves that could see her yet, she then ran across the path, then all the way behind the soccer field,and watched the wolves. Then her thigh vibrated.
    “Do thighs vibrate? Wait, my cell phone!” She said a little too loudly.
    “Oh no!” Katlyn ran off towards the launch pads and hid behind trees on way there, and then Katlyn went under the launch pad and checked her phone.
    “From: Amit Amberknight To: Katlyn Oakdream, Tommy Wac....”

Amit
    I sent a message to everyone. I needed them here, plus I had to tell them my plans for the rebels. Tommy, Seb, Kate, Chris, Sam, and Dani replied.
    Chris was checking out his news office in his response, and all the others were just leaving a trial at Chris’s Lakeshore tree lot. Seb also added that he was going to his seaside fort, as he had friends there who were taking care of it, and they told him they were under attack. Tommy was also headed to Seaside, to see if a castle hotel-thingy he was working on was not attacked, run down, or anything else.
    It was obvious where we needed to attack after Snowhill; Seaside. It was because the numbers of wolves were so great, we were going to try and get all citizens from free cities to come and help in Snowhill.
    “I think we need to make propaganda posters for free areas,” I said, “I know that there are other groups of rebels, but we are the biggest group so far, and that might appeal to some people. I think we need a few hundred more people to take on Snowhill.”
    “I don’t agree,” said Oberyn, “Well I do think we need more people, but not two or three hundred to take on Snowhill! I think we just need maybe one hundred or so.”
    “I’m just wondering,what happened to Katlyn?” I asked, “I know that she is friends with tons of people, and we do need more people considering that we need medics, fighters, management, and more.”
    The scientists looked at me hesitantly, I could tell what was coming, and she must have been MIA,missing in action. Or at least that’s what I was hoping.
    “So what’s going on with the others?” Eggert changed the subject.
    “I know what happened,” I said, “I can tell by your changing of subject, so I’ll just go along with it for now… Seb and Tom are headed for Seaside, Katlyn didn't reply, obviously, and Chris is checking out his old newspaper office ‘Briarwood News.’That is odd because it’s in Lakeshore, anyways, the others are coming back now.” I concluded.
    “Amit, what'd ya say to teleporting the stuff that's left in here to Seaside, or town center?” ****ord asked.
    “Yeah, you two head to the center, we’ll poof everything up there, let us know if they’re not there,” I told Eggert and Oberyn.

Rebel Gang
    “Good luck with your squads in Seaside!” Sam shouted as Tom and Seb waved good-bye, walking to Seaside.

Kate, Dani and Sam walked to Chris's office, got Chris and walked into Crossroads.
    “Wow!” Sam said, “At least half of the fort is here in the center of town!”
    “Yup,” A voice said from behind.
    Kate, Sam and Dani jumped, Chris, being a ninja, normally did this to others, so he was used to this. It was Eggert. The others knew what was going on, they were trashed and needed to move. Sam knew where, Tom and Seb’s in Seaside.
    ****ord and Amit were in the base, and came out greeted them, and brought them all to a huddle in the middle of items around the center, they told them that they were planing on making propaganda posters, and they went back to Lakeshore. After they left, ****ord and Amit teleported everything to Chris’s office.
    Amit, Sam, and Chris worked together on a few of Chris’s computers to make posters. After half an hour, they all made five different-looking posters, and they approved by the others who didn’t do anything on the computers. Once they all were approved by everyone, Chris sent 100 copies for each picture, through his printing press system. After they were all done, all the papers were given to workers of all sorts, warriors, medics (who didn’t have any patients), Snowhill citizens, and Lakeshore citizens who knew about the rebellion but hadn't joined yet.

Katlyn Oakdream
    Katlyn finally decided to leave Snowhill and head towards the base, still shocked that I, Amit was still alive after hearing the details of how the rebels thought he was dead.
    Her phone told her that everyone had replied, everyone except herself. She sent a message, but I knew it wouldn't be received because she was in the no-signal part of Snowhill.
    Katlyn walked out of Snowhill, and towards the Crossroads. When She made it to Highroad Junction town square, Katlyn heard twigs breaking, leaves crunching, and footsteps stomping. Katlyn stopped in her tracks, and all the noise stopped.
    “Hello?” She called hesitantly.
    FFWAAOOWWW a magical burst of energy towards her! Katlyn screamed. she didn’t see anyone around, except a pixie, which looked like a druid, but all his robes were yellow.
    Last edited by Tommy0327; 07-05-2012 at 09:04 PM. Reason: Chapter 11 The Return Of Katlyn Oakdream! ... Or Is It?
    chase123456tan likes this.
    Actually wrapped in a spoiler but still awesome!

Default Re: Rebellion In Free Realms (RIFR)™ Snowhill

RIFR Announcements!

EDITORIAL HEAD EpicJewelspotter
    Photo Editor Conscience8807
    Creator/Writer
    Tommy0327

Sponsored by:
    Oakdream Studios.PNG
    Last edited by Tommy0327; 08-01-2012 at 12:30 AM. Reason: No New News
    chase123456tan likes this.

chase123456tan is offline Master Gamer

I'm having a hard time reading it. O.-
    KATAANG
    I'm taking the Timeless Isle for the GEAR!
    Beware, Thunder King, nobody is safe from my monk.

Quote Originally Posted by chase123456tan View Post
    I'm having a hard time reading it. O.-

Why? How is it hard to read?

This is why:
    1. I don't know where people talk and stop talking.
    2. I got hit on the head going 58mph on my bike down a hill and hit my head on a rock. So don't blame youself.
    3. I have a hard time reading most things.
    4. I read it again,I can read it better.
    It's why you usually don't see my comments on most things,I have a hard time reading everything.
    KATAANG

Quote Originally Posted by chase123456tan View Post
    This is why:
    1. I don't know where people talk and stop talking.
    2. I got hit on the head going 58mph on my bike down a hill and hit my head on a rock. So don't blame youself.
    3. I have a hard time reading most things.
    4. I read it again,I can read it better.
    It's why you usually don't see my comments on most things,I have a hard time reading everything.

Is it because of my writing that you can't find out where they start and stop talking or do you just not know on your own?

I'm confused. O.-
    KATAANG

I probaly just can't read it: I can't read most threads. It's super hard to read when the text is purple. It hurts my eyes.
    KATAANG