Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By pony12211
  • 1 Post By bnbnbnbn34299

Title: The Realm Wars

pony12211 is offline Explorer

Default The Realm Wars

Many many moons ago, Cats and Wolfs lived alone. There were no packs nor clans. The realms were peaceful once in a while. But one day cats and wolfs gathered all together. Cats took one side and the wolfs took the other side. One wolf said there are to many cats and not enough land! One cat said there are to many wolfs and not enough food he mewed. Once that was said of each side, they all started growling and hissing at each other. You cats must leave the realms cried the wolfs. No, we stay and you leave the realms yelled the cats. But one cat and one wolf didn't fight. Please stop hissed the cat. This must stop, why can't we share and get along with one another? I agree with the cat howled a wolf. There is no reason to fight. All wolfs and cats didn't listen to both of them. I say this is war then growled a cat. Fine by me said a wolf and each side left and walked away. It isn't fair, there are to many wolfs and all they do is take the food. I say we attack the wolfs and kill them then we can have all the food for our self. So the cats went to the river side and waited for any wolfs to come by. I say we kill those kitty pets and have all the land to us. So the wolfs went to the river bank and waited for any cats to come by. Then all cats and wolfs started fighting killing one another and war broke out. But the two that didn't fight left there sides and ran into each other. This isn't right we shouldn't be fighting like this. I know said the wolf, but what can we do? Maybe they will get tired of fighting then they will have to leave. Yea! So both of them waited on the other side from the war. They started talking and playing with each other. This gave each one of them something special, friendship. Wait do you hear that? meowed the cat. No I hear nothing said the wolf. Exactly! The war must be over. The two friends ran back and saw that everyone has left. I hope they are Ok. Yea me too. I better go it was nice meeting you. You too. So they both ran back to there places. Ever since then the two friends met each other in secret. But the war still continued.

I am ( Moon Paw1 ) I was the cat that spoke to not fight the wolfs. Sadly my clan found out that I am friends with the wolf and out cast me. I turned to my friend ( Kara Hawkfeather ) the wolf who stood by me and tryed to help with stopping the war. Since I was banned from the clans I may become a wolf and join her pack or stay as a cat. Either or if I change to a wolf it doesn't mean I am any different from cats. Sure they have different things but thats what makes all wolfs and cats special. So I hope you enjoyed this story and cya in Free Realms. If you want to add me my name is ( Moon Paw1 ) . ^^

Comments please and thank you!wolf and cat.pngcat and wolff.jpg
    elleot000 likes this.

elleot000 is offline Newbie Explorer

Default Re: The Realm Wars

Kara Hawkfeather: XD ILOVE YOUR STORY MOON PAW

thnx kara your the best of friends a cat can every have! = ^.^ =

you too!

also the pictures are really cool!

KAnnamaria is offline Pro Gamer

Very good story. But there are MANY errors, Punctuation and such. It's not wolfs it Wolves.
    It was fun playing with you guys! Ilysm!

bnbnbnbn34299 is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by KAnnamaria View Post
    Very good story. But there are MANY errors, Punctuation and such. It's not wolfs it Wolves.
    Not to mention there's a severe lack of quotation marks and not enough use of the enter key. But it's a good story. A few grammar edits always make things better.
    EpicJewelspotter likes this.
    I hardly call this place perfect. But I'm a mess, who can't handle any friendship without ruining it and has no one to turn to now.
    I belong right here, and I'm not moving. Ever again.

Quote Originally Posted by bnbnbnbn34299 View Post
    Not to mention there's a severe lack of quotation marks and not enough use of the enter key. But it's a good story. A few grammar edits always make things better.
    Agreed. <Too Short>

well i am not a very good speller xD

Quote Originally Posted by pony12211 View Post
    well i am not a very good speller xD

Spelling isn't the problem.