Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Lunar_Wind is offline Pro Gamer

Default Questions (A short story by yours truly.)

PLEASE NOTE: This story is in the form of a journal. Each spoiler is considered a day/ page. The story won't make sense at first, but each day you'll understand a little more. Some days I might write 3 days worth of entries, while some I will write none. Please leave comments and opinions, and check this threadoften o check for ne entries! (No, this is not my journal.) Also, some days might have really long entires, while others have really short entires.

ANOTHER NOTE! Green=Me Black/white (whichever it shows up as for you)=The story

---------------------------------------------------

Day 1
    Spoiler: show

It's dark.
    Where am I?
    Who am I?

Day 2

Yesterday, I found a small notebook and a pen in front of me. I'm going to write down things, I might need them.
    Some lights just turned on, They are turned down almost to nothing, but I can still see around me. I'm in a stone room with no windows. In the corner is a small bed with only a pillow and blanket. Next to it is a tab with a single chair. To the left of the table is a long counter with cabinets above it and a sink.
    There is a door. I'm going to open it, maybe it's a way out.
    Nope, it was just a bathroom. I ran over to the mirror on the wall and look at myself. I look like a teenager, but how old am I really? I'm female, with dark blonde hair down to my shoulders. I'm not that tall. I'm wearing a plain blue T-shirt and a pair of jeans. The only bit of color in this black, white, and grey enviroment.
    I'm starving.
    I'm going to go look in the cabinets for food.
    Nothing but some plastic cups, plates, and bowls.
    I'm just going to go to sleep now.
    I'll write more tommorow.

Day 3

I woke up to a grey stone wall. Not my ideal way of starting a day. I pulled off the blanket and left it in a heap on the bed. I walked back over to the cabinets, hungrier than ever. Maybe there was something I had missed the other day. I flipped open the doors and looked inside of each of them. Nothing new.
    I walked past the table, and noticed a can. It was labeled "MEAT" in big red letters. I yanked the lid off and looked inside. It looked fine to eat, so I grabbed a bowl from the cabinets and dumped the meat in.
    I doubt that this is what a normal person woul eat, but I'm not a normal person, am I?
    I wolfed it down, it was the only food I've had since I appeared here.
    Now that I'm not hungry anymore, I can get back to the real problem.
    WHY THE HECK AM I HERE?
    There has to be a clue somewhere. ANYTHING, to show me a reason.
    I'm going to go look around.

I'm back, and I found NOTHING.
    Ugh, I'm suddenly feeling kinda sick. The walls look like they're closing in on me. I'm going to go lie down.

Will write more later!
    Hey look, I cleaned out my signature!
    But now it seems empty...

Lunar_Wind is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: Questions (A short story by yours truly.)

BUMPBUMPBUMP.
    You can even comment and say that this story is compeltely idiotic and I should explode.
    Hey look, I cleaned out my signature!
    But now it seems empty...