Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

Default The Princess goes Tractor Ridin : A random story by Princess Claire

Once upon a time, a beautiful princess lived in a georgeous castle in the land of Worldville. She got everything she wanted, but always remembered to help the needy. She helped at the pet adoption centers, talked to the homeless, and most importantly, helped out at Mickydonalds, the most smashing place to go get something to eat. The princess's name was Princess Cess. Cess saw the gardener working hard. She went to the garden and helped him. She saw the cook working hard. She went over and helped her. Then she saw the farmer. He was sooo tired. His face was red, and his hair was wet from sweating. So this lovely princess went to go help him. She got on the tractor and DROVE through the land. She went through town, where the people laughed at her and called her names. She threw rotten tomatoes at them. Cess wasn't very forgiving, no not at all. She discovered she loved her tractor. She rode it everyday, and Worldville never starved again. One day she went an especially long way. All the way to Worldburg. Here she met a handsome young prince, who though he was some hot material. He wasn't , but Cess didnt mine. They were married at once, and lived happily every after. For half an hour. Then they got a divorce and each remarried and lived happily every after! Theeeee ennnnd!

Eh , weird story......Just sorta popped into meh heaad.

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

cheetaramon is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: The Princess goes Tractor Ridin : A random story by Princess Claire

unique story, you are right it is a little strange

Lol, As you learn more and more about Insiders.com and it's people, my princess, you will find out that I sorta have a loose screw...

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Zoey704 is offline Master Gamer

"I live where a traffic jam is 4 cars behind a tractor".

Its true I do live in the country, and sometimes you see tractors going down the road. Along with "chicken trucks", and back hoes ( I think that's what they are called, but they are good for putting out fires.)

Nice story, Princess Claire!
    Signature credit goes to: Stephanie Stonyray (Thanks Stephanie)

Help us help make THIS Christmas Event a success!!

Lol, Ty Zoey (: I live in a small city. It aint no New York, but its about as big as.... Erm.... Maybe.....I DONT KNOW, Its big but not BIG BIG.

This is a VERRRRY " creative" story xD