Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

pacos99 is offline Explorer

Default A peek at the story I'm making!

Spoiler: show
    Chapter 1
    “Jimmy, get up for school!” Jimmy's father yelled. Actually, he was his step-
    father. He had just married his mother. He didn't know a couple facts of him, but he
    always had a pale face for some reason. He also wore no glasses, and had whitish-
    gray hair. But when Jimmy woke-up that day, the room was small and the furniture
    was bouncing! Jimmy had slept through the whole bed bouncing!
    “Mom! Why is the room small! And for some reason, the bed is bouncing!”
    Jimmy yelled. His mom went in there and fainted. But when she woke-up, she saw
    Jimmy's dad bouncing a ball, the size of your thumb, that was shaking the whole
    house. She also noticed the house was a dark blue and a mixture of purple. A
    swirling vortex was what stopped the ball from bouncing more. A faint smile was on
    Hugo's face. (Hugo was Jimmy's dad's name!” “ Dear...why are you smiling? And
    why was the furniture bouncing at the rhythm of the ball? Also, why was there the
    swirling vortex in the floor?!”
    Hugo stood there, smiling. Finally, he said, “You are going to live in a world
    of craziness.” As quickly as he was done bouncing the ball, he left the room, with a flash.
    _________________________________________________________________ ____
    Chapter 2
    “Mom, can I go for a walk up the mountain?! I really
    want to get away from the 'House of Craziness' once and a
    while!”Dear, you can go for a walk, and also...when did we get a
    cat? OH FOR GOODNESS SAKE THE CAT CAN TURN INTO
    A FLYING WIND-LIKE-THING!” The cat turned into
    something like the wind, and went up the mountain. “HUGO,
    GET DOWN HERE!” “Yes, dear?” “THE DAGGONE CAT
    CAME IN HERE, LAYING ON THE COUCH, AND ALSO
    PURPLE AND GREEN!”
    “Oh, that cat! He comes here everyday, that's why there was a litter box
    there!” “When did that get there...? Anyway, can you please get the cat to stay
    away?!” “But, dear...he can go through walls, and...” Before Hugo was finished,
    they heard a loud THUD! Jimmy was outside of the house when he heard the
    THUD, so he ran inside, forgetting to close the door. “What happened? Was it about
    the cat? That cat was kind of weird...hey, there he is now!” Hugo walked over to the
    door, slamming the door behind the cat. Hugo tried giving advice, making the whole
    thing sound like a dream.
    “Hipter, try turning to grey and black, and do not fly away!” Hipter obeyed,
    changing to the colors said. When Elizabeth woke-up, she wanted to know what
    happened. Hugo leaned near the frying pan, saying what he wanted to say,
    “Elizabeth, you accidentally hit yourself on that pipe going in the basement, and we
    had drag you up here. We couldn't get in the bedroom because the cat ate it.” Right
    then, the cat burped, and the frying pan fell, hitting the cat on his foot. Hipter

I thought it would be funny if the mom got confused and fainted A LOT!

Paco Oddcliff
    嗨! 你可以閱讀這個!? 嘻嘻! If you can't read this, it's random... HEY LOOK A SMILEY FACE! I got a chicken, dog, horse, Night Mare, and...that's it!

Amanda Precioussaber is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: A peek at the story I'm making!

lol You used me (real life) name in that story. XD Try and guess which name it is. :O
    My internet has been out for quite a while now, so I won't be able to get on.
    ~~Amanda at the Library.
    I feel like that cat right now.

pacos99 is offline Explorer

Default Re: A peek at the story I'm making!

The purple is in there because it's the creature's color
    Paco Oddcliff
    嗨! 你可以閱讀這個!? 嘻嘻! If you can't read this, it's random... HEY LOOK A SMILEY FACE! I got a chicken, dog, horse, Night Mare, and...that's it!