Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Nizzix is offline Explorer

Icon11 ~`+=--P R O P O S E D - L O V E--=+`~

Welcome to Proposed Love! This story is about a girl named Lilac who finds out that once she's been bitten by a demon she becomes one. Maybe this sounds like it should be rated along the lines of PG-13, but that is not the case. Basically this story is appropriate for everyone to view and I even got my cousin to make sure it's in line so...
    I'll be giving credit to my cousin for editing it so everyone can read it.
    You might be wondering why, it's because I'm not really good at writing stories that's viewable for all ages that can read. So thank my cousin for making this story readable to everyone.

Ok now back to the story, once Lilac was bitten she was turned into a demon herself, a half demon to be precise. Even though she looks human her abilities say otherwise. Now Lilac ends up hearing about a demon hunting society and ends up being a captive, and after a few months a newbie of the demon hunting society ends up pitying Lilac. While Lilac is oblivious to other demons the newbie helps her escape and tells her to run far away, but then a well experienced demon hunter who harbors a great hatred towards demons finds out what happened. That's when things get tense in the book. I'll totally reccommend this book if you like action, adventure, supernatural, & magical creatures type of book(s).

CHAPTER 1:
    Spoiler: show
    I lowered my eyes as my father gave a harsh lecture about me. I felt something wet hit my face and instantly knew it was my father's saliva. Finally I couldn't take it anymore and ran out the trailer, tears trickled down my face but I quickly wiped them. I ran into the forest determined to never come back home, but knowing I don't exist in his world makes me feel even worse. I don't like being alone and having to forget the world exists and such things as parents was illegal felt nice. Having coming back to my father made everything in Italy seem like a dream. I could already smell the delicious european food tickling my nose as my mom gave me a tender smile. Mom is the one who died, but nevermind about her story...

All such thoughts seem to be disappearing at a slow pace, giving me enough time to understand I won't last long. A howl in the forest arose and scared the scared me to the bone. I gave an intake of breath before holding still as a statue, waiting for anything else that might harm me. After a few minutes I decided to move on even though my gut was telling to stop and go back. After an hour I made it to a shack in the forest that had an eerie look to it, the wooden boards that outlined the shack was sickly looking and the paint was peeling. "Hello!" I called out timidly. There was nothing here to comfort me except for the sunset that gave me warmth from the cold breeze.

"Who are you?" An eerie voice asked. I tilted my head as I tried to figure out where the voice was coming from. I took a small step back before bumping into a shadowy figure, "Whaa-." I began before everything blacked out.

((Sorry that it's a bit short, it's because I wanted to put the part about Lilac awakening & forget everything except for her name. -Nizzix))

CHAPTER 2:
    [SPOLER]All I could see was black, black, and black. I jumped up and stared around in a surprised fashion. I remembered nothing except for my name which s half to death. I gave a yawn before stretching in a indescribable position that I ever remembered I was able to do such a thing. The world around me seemed to be in flames, screaming could be heard, hideous creatures passed by, and even ghosts were seen lining behind one another in a creepy fashion.

MORE COMING SOON~
    [/SPOILER]
    Last edited by Nizzix; 04-27-2012 at 09:31 PM.
    http://i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n534/titanshay/Siggy20Style20-1-1.jpgThank You chase123456tan for creating my siggy!

chase123456tan is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: ~`+=--P R O P O S E D - L O V E--=+`~

Niceee. Can't wait to read more. Except I didn't read the last sentence... DONE! BEAUTIFUL! BRAVO! BRAVO! Lol,too much?
    KATAANG
    I'm taking the Timeless Isle for the GEAR!
    Beware, Thunder King, nobody is safe from my monk.

Nizzix is offline Explorer

Default Re: ~`+=--P R O P O S E D - L O V E--=+`~

XD Thanks and just so you know I'm on my netbook so I obviously can't do lots of things a "bigger" comp. can. ^.^ I am also wondering if you have made a website of your own?
    http://i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n534/titanshay/Siggy20Style20-1-1.jpgThank You chase123456tan for creating my siggy!