Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

ninjablade2000 is offline Master Gamer

Default The other way out

Chapter One: Hope Loune

I woke up one sunny morning. I found it ashaming I might not see one like this again, as my maths test came on today. When I'd had my breakfast and gotten dressed, I spotted a girl on the other side of the road out of my bedroom window. She was opening and closing her mouth, and I couldn't see why until she did the sign teachers do when they want you to shut up. If I opened the window, I'd be asked why as I can't shut it. And I don't think saying I opened it to talk to a stranger was on the top of my to do list.
    Instead, I left the window and said I was leaving early for school. When I got to where the girl was standing, I realised for the first time she was wearing shades, and a mask over her mouth.
    "My name is Hope." She said. "I wish you could understand, what you should have known so long ago would happen now." I knew I had a puzzled look on my face from the feeling of wrinkles.
    "What should I have known? And if I..I.." I searched around my brain that was in rest mode. "Why should I have known it long ago?" I finished.
    "Something I can't say here." Said Hope.
    "Follow me." I said. "I have a good spot to hide,"
    "Very well." Said Hope. "Very well."

When we got there, I realised that this hole had either gotten smaller, or me bigger. Hope didn't look like she was going to be very comftable, and she was smaller.
    "What is it?" I asked, brimming with excitment.
    "I have no clue why I should tell you - You are over the age to belive, but still," Hope put her fingers on a stone that looked like one my friends and I might have hammered into the wall when we built this place, and for a second, nothing happened, until the stone came free.
    "You and I," She started. "Are the folk of magic." She threw the rock up into the air, and when she did so, I saw pictures of a fire - Burning - And me, as a baby. As I focused harder, I saw it - Mum - Then, I focused more. In the corner, a girl.
    One who was no more than Hope.
    Hope Loune.

"You're..My sister?" I asked, shocked, but not beliving it.
    "If this rock is lying.." Said Hope with a giggle. "You can crack it open,"
    I was thinking Hope was mad! Me, crack a rock open?! I couldn't to that!
    "Focus on the rock, and in your mind, picture it splitting in half."
    I closed my eyes, wary this may be a trick. I focused, and instead of making it crack down the middle in my mind, I made it explode. When I opened my eyes, Hope's glasses were cracked, revealing yellow eyes.
    "I might as well take this off too," She snarled, but then laughed. I expected something like sharp, vampiric teeth, but they were just a little blood stained.
    "Side effects from being a lion too long." She explained, as calm as anything.
    "Hold on! Could I make a duplicate me, that goes to school? And I stay?" I ask, excited.
    "Yes, that's possible. But I'm not sure you could-" Before she could finish, a second me was beside the real me.
    I whispered in it's ear, and it pranced off in the direction of school.
    Last edited by ninjablade2000; 02-26-2011 at 04:26 AM.
    hello

Piper is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: The other way out

Thats cool you should write more
    Im not pretty, Im not beautiful. I am as radiant as the sun.
    ~ Katniss Everdeen ~ District 12 tribute

Thanks lol xP'
    hello

Tht took me 5 minutes to read Imma make tht longer..
    hello

Chapter.2: Magic training and family secrets.

"You see," Said Hope, explaining how she turned into a lion. "Every magical being and gain the legs or full body of a animal. For example, Mum and Dad, They can turn half horse, or full horse. Centaurs, if only half, is what they're called. I can turn half lion, and you...Can turn half serpent. Wanna try now?" She said.
    "Infront of all these people? No way!" I said, wanting to, but not here.
    "Ok. There is a reason you were destined to come here. This exact hole. It is the gateway to a world of magic. Where people like us originate. Close your eyes, and picture the rock crumbling away...." I was already lost in my mind. I heard shifting of stones and soil, scraping against eachother until the gave way into another universe.
    "What is gonna happen to Mum and Dad?" I ask. "They are already there. Waiting."
    -continued
    hello

Oh really..I lose three paragraphes there...-Eyes twich- o.e
    hello

Jaclyn Goldenvale is offline Amateur Gamer

It's great to see you writing again. Can't wait to read more of this and the Girl with the Wolf if you continue that.
    No one knows the realm like the key hunters

Yea..Imma do more just now lawl.
    hello