Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Sarah Noblemind is offline Master Gamer

Default Origins (My Story-Sarah Noblemind)

An outsider. That's what I am. That what I'll always be. Nobody, nothing in the whole universe could change that. Except maybe a time machine. But, then again, maybe being an outsider is a good thing. I know things others don't. I see things in ways others won't. Just look at Blackspore and Merryvale, for instance. Blackspore-you see a nightmare, I see a heaven in ruin. Merryvale-you see paradise, I see darkness, shadows, lurking in every nook and cranny. Yes, the world is different in my eyes. Why? You don't know, and don't need to. Well, I guess I've started now and shouldn't leave you hanging. Or should I? Well, I hope I can trust you. I believe I can. My story starts in a peaceful little place called Oakwood, or, it was.

_________________________________________________________________ __

Do you like it? I'll add more later or tomorrow. Bye!

dmpdm is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Origins (My Story-Sarah Noblemind)

Yes I like it !! It is very interesting and leaves the reader wanting more. I look forward to your next installment to this story.

Quote Originally Posted by dmpdm View Post
    Yes I like it !! It is very interesting and leaves the reader wanting more. I look forward to your next installment to this story.
    Why thank you!

Zoey Cleversong is offline Master Gamer

Such a cliff hanger! Hurry up and post more!!!!!

pavana is offline Pro Gamer

The begining has me waiting for more. It's been about a week, when can we expect to read the next part of your story? Look forward to reading more of this, and finding out more about your main character's past.
    When you share joy you double it.
    When you share sorrow you cut it in half.

Okay, more people are liking it so I guess I MUST go on. Okay here it goes, this is the day, the world began to break......

"Oh honey, wake up! Quick!" cried my mother. "Why? What's going on?" I answered back in a sleepy whisper. "More people, are under that darn spell." "What? Who?" I swiftly popped up, out of my sleepy state and looked at my mother, horrified. It's Caitlin." "Oh no......" tears began to swell up in my eyes. Caitlin was my best friend, ever since we could barely talk. "How do you know?" I pondered, hoping that it was a silly rumor, often told by the villagers. "Because, go to her house, see for yourself." I then got in my cotton dress as fast as I could and flew out to Caitlin's house, almost as fast as the dragons in the mountains above. After what seemed an eternity, I finally reached her hut. Inside was her mother, crying tears so much, a puddle began forming under her. "So, it's, it's......" it was hard to choke that accursed word out of my throat, but I managed. "true.....?" "Yes." And there she was. Caitlin was sitting on the floor with eyes as blank as a starless night. "Hey, Caitlin, it's me Sarah." I slowly touched her hair, and she sat there, as if she was made of nothing but stone. "Maybe I'll see you again, someday. Maybe." I went to the ground and walked out. My face was wet and red. "Why?!?!?!" I looked at the sky. It was grey. There were no clouds. Just grey. For the rest of the day, I did my usual. Except, without my best friend, it was like I was the only living creature alive. The next day, worse, the worst day of my life. The sky was almost black, like it was night, but I knew it wasn't. You know what happened? Nearly now the whole village was under that spell! My mother, everyone. Only, five of us remained. Two were strong men,two were skilled women, and then there was me. I'll tell you more about them later, but now I must rest, need to remember so long ago.

Dang, it's been forever since I tended to my story! I need to write more often. Okay, here's they next chapter (ot two XD) Okay, here I go:
    _________________________________________________________________ _________________________________________________________________ _
    The night was long, and cold. Me and my companions sat by the fire. The me's name's where Zander, a ninja, and Ruphert, a scientist. The girls where Sadi, a ninja also, and Sarrowsin, a housewife. It was hard the first few days. My village was on a little isle in the middle of a lake, far from mainland Oakwood. Each day, Zander and Sadi would look for our food, while Sarrowsin cooked it, and Ruphert kept trying to find ways to get us off the isle, and heal the spell. I wanted to help, but they all said no. All I did for days was sit at the bank, staring off into nowhere. Over on the other side, I could see people, under the dark spell my family was under. I would have looked, but looking at the people I know and love in their condition makes me feel empty and alone, so I let them be. Soon the days were getting darker and darker, until it was pitch black, all the time. Soon, weeks and months flew by, nothing. But then, it happened, it finally happened.

Rosierulez is offline Master Gamer

Post more, post more, POST MORE!!!!!!!! I'm VERRRRRYYYYY interested!!!!!!!!

~ ​KISS KISS FALL IN LOVE ~

Saraneth is offline Amateur Gamer

Man, this is cool. I love your style of prose, very minimalist and it just flows together very well. You know when to use (and not use) adjectives, which is a skill all too rare! *eagerly awaits more*
    She gave me a puzzled frown like she thought offhand I was dead but the media's so unreliable these days.

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah Noblemind View Post
    An outsider. That's what I am. That what I'll always be. Nobody, nothing in the whole universe could change that. Except maybe a time machine. But, then again, maybe being an outsider is a good thing. I know things others don't. I see things in ways others won't. Just look at Blackspore and Merryvale, for instance. Blackspore-you see a nightmare, I see a heaven in ruin. Merryvale-you see paradise, I see darkness, shadows, lurking in every nook and cranny. Yes, the world is different in my eyes. Why? You don't know, and don't need to. Well, I guess I've started now and shouldn't leave you hanging. Or should I? Well, I hope I can trust you. I believe I can. My story starts in a peaceful little place called Oakwood, or, it was.

_________________________________________________________________ __

Do you like it? I'll add more later or tomorrow. Bye!
    where's the story? All i see is a line...

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast