Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Tommy0327 is offline Pro Gamer

Icon7 The Official Rebellion in Free Realms™ (RIFR)™ Guide

Last edited by Tommy0327; 08-01-2012 at 12:31 AM.
    Spoiler: show
    Actually wrapped in a spoiler but still awesome!

Default Basic Info: The Official Rebellion in Free Realms™ (RIFR)™ Guide

BASIC INFO

This section of the RIFR™ guide will talk about the basics dealing with staff, characters and some terms!
    RIFR - Rebellion In Free Realms™ initials
    The Beginning - The first RIFR™ book
    Snowhill [SH] - This is the name of the second book and where most of the fighting happens so far in the series

Last edited by Tommy0327; 08-01-2012 at 12:32 AM.

Default Character Quick Facts: The Official Rebellion in Free Realms™ (RIFR)™ Guide

Character Quick Facts

Amit Amberknight -
    Narrator, main character
    Quick Bio:
    Amit is a kind, friendly 29 year old who can also be a strict leader when needed. He has many different talents and loves to explore, and study wizardry first and read and write secondly.

Sebastian "Seb" Amberknight - Amit's brother, main character
    Quick Bio:
    Just like his brother Amit Amberknight, although he isn't into as many things, and also doesn't know when to stop joking, he is also very passionate about friends and family and isn't exactly the "first choice leader" more like the fifth choice leader.

Tommy "Tom" Wackywings - Amit and Seb's best friend, main character
    Quick Bio:
    A good natural leader such as his friend Amit, and being a strong level four ninja, he has the power of a level sixteen ninja and loves to talk about ninjas and fighting mostly and likes and adventuring talk secondly.

Samantha "Sam" (or) " Sammy" Ghostwings - Amit and Seb's cousin from mom's side, rebel queen, main character
    Quick Bio:
    Starting out as a leader of small expeditions, and another small rebel team which combined with the rebels that we focus on in RIFR™,
    she loves to explore and be in charge even though she isn't too good at it.

Daniella "Dani" (or) "Danny" Sillyfeathers - Amit and Seb's cousin from dad's side, NOT Sam's sister, main character
    Quick Bio:
    Brave determined, and loves to help others, Dani is generally good being in charge and can often be found helping people above and beyond the call of duty. She also likes having the dot on her "i" (when her name is spelled "Dani") shaped like a heart.

Last edited by Tommy0327; 08-01-2012 at 12:34 AM.

Default RIFR™ Staff Workers: The Official Rebellion in Free Realms™ (RIFR)™ Guide

RIFR Staff Workers

This area is about all the staff who help make RIFR™!

EpicJewelspotter - Story Editor
    FACT: EpicJewelspotter is insane about Grammar and was the 1st ever RIFR
    employee!

Jal12 - Advertising Director, photo editor
    FACT: 2nd worker and he made the current RIFR
    logo:

Rebels (RIFR).jpg

Conscience8807 - Photo Editing Director
    FACT: Conscience is the second photo editing DIRECTOR because the first one need to leave the job. Conscience is the 4th employee.

Last edited by Tommy0327; 04-14-2012 at 10:47 PM.

Default Preview of something coming soon in "Snowhill": The Official Rebellion in Free Realms™ (RIFR)™ Guide

Preview: Snowhill

RIFR doesn't have SH entirely finished so here's a sneak peek!

"Tommy?"

"Katlyn?! How are you talking in my mind? Why this time? It's like three in the morning!" Tom demanded.

"Look, I just need to tell you something. I'm safe and sound obviously, but I joined the sorcerer's village and can't leave until my training is complete. I would also contact the others but from what I know none of them have a family bloodline connection to such mystical, strong powers," Katlyn Rushed, "I'm sorry, but I need to resign from the rebels!"

Tom's face was scared. He didn't want anyone to know of his family, no one, not even his best friend's Seb and Amit meet his family. He especially couldn't let Henry and Amit know about his family. Sorcerers and wizards hate each other, in fact some few years before Tom, Amit, and Seb were born, Tom remembered his mom talking about how wizards would kill people like them on site for money. He later found out the same thing happened with sorcerers against wizards. they put prices on there heads just like wizards did to them. Tom hated that and he believed, even though he was one, that sorcerer's were evil.

"That brings back many memories, and gives me many things to say," Tom replied.

"Yeah," Katlyn said, "I just heard all the memories."

"First off I can't look your in my head! Second off How'd you know I was related to the sorcerer's?!?! Third, I understand, you can't leave. and Fourth how do I even know how to... how to.. mental telepathy-thingie you? I was never taught how," Tom mental "telepathy-thingied" Katlyn.

More will be coming out soon only in Rebellion In Free Realms
    ™ (RIFR)
    ™: Snowhill

Default The Second Guide: The Official Rebellion in Free Realms™ (RIFR)™ Guide

The Second Guide!
    Another guide is going to be released soon! This guide will be more focused on life in the days of the rebellion rather then the characters of the story. If you own the "Free Realms
    ™ Official Handbook and Strategy Guide" then you might be able to look at some sections and notice some of the few similarities. The guide will discus jobs, pets, quests, collections, realms and locations, creatures and races, shopping, and what new Scarced Groven players would receive! The second guide will be called "RIFR, Inside The Times!"

Default Back Cover: The Official Rebellion in Free Realms™ (RIFR)™ Guide

RIFR!

This small, basic guide will give you all the RIFR need to know info! From basic knowledge, to character bio's you'll be the RIFR brain envy of all your friends!
    Coming Soon:
    "RIFR, Inside The Times!"
    ​The second official RIFR guide!