Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Ninja X is offline Banned

Default Ninja X the beginning

I am Ninja X I don't know much about where I am from but I do know one thing I'm no human

it hurts to think right but i think i learned someyhing today

do not trust anyone anyone

i looked and i found this passage written it is about me here read it it ends oddly with no ending

"I was woried about my child Ninja X he had much to learn i could not keep him i must leave and go to . . . . . . . o . i just hope he can see where he must............................................................. .................."

i just want to know where she is and if you can help me i would love it i will post more info when the time comes just help me i am learning more and i must know what my mission is now hey who is that

no help me no no no

i

need

help

RzlClearWatr is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Ninja X the beginning

how come everyone is writing dairies and stories now?

Seth Chillcaster is offline Master Gamer

in the insiders chat thread we came up with the idea for the insiders to write diaries to tell eachother about themselves and show their not scared to show their feeling and personal opinions

hey guys i need to tell you that i am NOT ninja x just his friend as you can read he disapeared and i need your help so please help out

RzlClearWatr is offline Master Gamer

What do you mean?

Stephan Salvatore is offline Master Gamer

Like we are all something (etc: Vampire, Superhero, Goth Dude) and we tell our feelings and we dont care what ppl say
    "Stephan Salvatore" 'Sta f n Sal va' tore' - noun -<Insider> Vampire Pixie Male since 1864, who was born with necromantic abilities. Also gets buried in holes. He is often misunderstood, and portrayed as a blood-sucking beast. (Even though he isn't.) He may randomly bite you, but do not be scared."

aquatitan123 is offline Explorer

wow ninja Ur awesome

hey guys get ready for part 2 i found this when i was looking for the real Ninja X

he wrote this down

"i found something today i wonder what it means here i need someone to decode this or at least unscramble it cause i need to know where my true path is

orabdoirw please i need to figure out where to go and if someone sees this please help out.............................please"