Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

shadow cat is offline Master Gamer

Default Nightfurs past, Love Is The Word.

Hello, This is the story of my role player character on H&DE Please in joy. All so when i say I that`s Nightfur speaking.

My life was tough, And just never easy. Or easy paced it was all just a jumbled up box. Never sorted. My mother was Flowerheart and my farther is Fire-eyes my Mother and I are dead now But no more spoilers to my story young kit. Yes, Yes. Lets get to it now.

As a kit was world was a jumble of messes, Between me being abused by my father and sometimes my mother it hurt my heart, They fought a lot. But one day my father all most killed me with one swap of his sharp claws but my mother stopped them and they fought once more. And my mother yelled to run, I did what i was told and ran for my life. Remember i was only 2 and a half moons at the time so i ran slow.. But i just ran and ran into the just turned into little specks fighting. I stumbled upon a gray she-cat she was big and looked warrior age. While i looked scared out of my life, she just laughed as i looked at her oodly like she was insane, She picked me up by the scruff leaving me squirming around. She told me about Halfclan while we where talking but my Jet black fur was in her mouth so it all sounded fuzzy, But i calmed down as she said, "Its all safe at camp." It made me feel more better about this 'Halflclan' As we entered camp she set me down and introduced herself, Her name was Silverstep a Halfclan warrior, She than said that a Kit would show me around camp and she padded towards the warriors den, But when i tryed to ask a kit to show me around camp they would ignore me and go back to playing with there friends. Than i say this black kit who looked just like me! I padded over and said hi he just snorted and got up and padded away. "Oh Don`t worry about him he just a young grump." A golden tom said to me, "Allso My name is Lionkit, I`m all so a kit." Lionkit roared or atleast meowed it did sound like mini lions roar "Well My foster mom is calling me! See ya!" Lionkit meowed padding away, As he padded over to his foster mom I looked at him blinking. A moon passed and the word about me passed around the camp, With that moon i got the nerve to talk to that Black cat who looked like me again, As i padded over to him my face got red hot and i seemed afriad but i just gulped and sat down beside him, "Hey." I replied, He just grunted, "Hi." He answered coldly, "Whats your name..?" I answered trying to look at him, "Crowkit." He answered with no feeling he got up and padded away his shoulder hunged up as he went, I blinked and frowned, Whats the matter with him? I asked myself as i got up and padded away.

4 moons went by, Crowkit was Crowpaw, Lionkit was Lionpaw, And I was Nightpaw, And i few other kits became apprentices. My mentor was Silverstep, And Well Lionpaw mentor was Neonheart. Me and Crowpaw were training in the training hollow with our mentors watching. We both dropped to a battle stance and pounced but he pounced quicker and got me in mid air and threw me to the ground, with a THUD! I kicked him off and sprang to my paws running over to him and pouncing well atleast tried to, I slide on the sandy floor and hit a tree face first. And Crowpaw used that against me and pinned me down when i was off guard, "Well, I guess I need to work with sandy floors with you Nightpaw." Silverstep answered coldly swiping her paw over her ear and padding over to me, Crowpaw just got off me and followed his mentor, Scorchstar, out of the training hollow, I turned red hot. I had looked like an idiot infront of him. "Why is he allways so grumpy and sad?" I asked my mentor. Silverstep face turned to surprised nd than she just frowned, "His sister died of green cough before you were even in Halfclan" Silverstep meowed slowly. I just frowned. "Thats Horrible! He must feel horrible i have to sorry for the loss." I explained bounceing up but my mentor put her paw on my shoulder "No, Don`t it just makes him more grumpy and depressed." She meowed, I Just frowned and sat down sighing.

A 2 moons after Crowpaws ceremony there was mine, My face gleamed with pride, As Scorchstar called me to Highrock, I sat down beside him with Silverstep at my other side. "Silverstep,Are you satisfied that this apprentice is ready to become a warrior?" Scorchstar asked my mentor, "Yes, She is ready."I Scorchstar Leader of Halfclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice she has trained hard to understand the ways of the noble code. And i command her to you as i warrior in her turn?" Scorchstar took a long in take of breath. "Nightpaw, Do you promise to uphold the warrior code at the cost of your life? Scrochstar asked. "Yes, I do." I answered my head held high. "Than by the powers of Starclan i give you the warrior name. Nightpaw, From now on you will be known as Nightfur. Halfclan welcomes you as a full warrior." He finished going into his den. "Nightfur, Nightfur!" Cats cried her new name She jumped off high rock and went ot go stand guard off camp.

I grew jealous of Moontail and Crowfrost, Oh i forgot to mention Crowpaws warrior name was Crowfrost. But the two had kits, 2 had died and one lived, I felt bad from them even through i was jealous of there romance. I peeked into the nursery to see Moontail, Crowfrost, and the three kits, Both looking lifeless. I just padded away from the nursery and padded out of camp. My love for Crowfrost was allways true in my heart.

I was sitting in camp gulping down a mouse when i warrior whispered to me about Moontails death. I gasped. And i could just seem him in his old grump mood again. Lionclaw just frowned. "That Black furball is back to the depressed grumpy furball." Lionclaw meowed rolling his eyes, "Don`t make fun of him he does not deserve it." I meowed standing up for him. My friend just snorted and sliped away from me He looked at me like i was insane. I just slumped back and finished my mouse and stalked away.

As moon passed, One day Lunarpaw and Crowfrost asked me on a patrol, I said yes because i would never pass a patrol up. That one patrol.. That one patrol changed us, And when he got confortable with me he was like a whole new cat just wanting a cat to come and understand him. Our pasts all ways seemed a little alike.But i never knew how he was so stuck in the past i changed that quickly.

We became mates and had kits all of that stuff. But he toke a darker path and killed his Daughter Lunarsky, Leaveing me, Ashpaw, Lightningpaw, Brackenpaw, And Ravenpaw behind because we rejected his invite to leave the clan with him. Soon after He figured out Moontail was alive and Redstar was her mate. Moontail started to fall for him again, But Redtail told her That he could fix that. They both made a fire and Crowfrost had a battle And Redstar one but he lost all of his lives in battle, They both went to Darkforest. Soon after i figured out he was dead i went in deep depression Forcing myself to jump off a cliff dieing. Leaving my kits behind. Ashclaw allways had so many problems in his life after that.

I live in starclan now, With my mother and many other cats. And one thing i have to say after my story.

I loved Him, With all my heart. And i still do..
    Never say i don`t. I will love Crowfrost until the end.

Nightfur: Belongs to me
    Lionclaw: Belongs to me
    Crowfrost, Redstar, And Moontail and Scorchstar And Brackenleaf (Brackenpaw) Ravenpaw (Ravenwing) Rosierulez owns them
    Neonheart: Only made for this story.

Thank you for reading and have a great starclans rest

ϟ SUPEЯNATUЯAL ϟ

Skylär51 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Nightfurs past, Love Is The Word.

Oooooh... I enjoyed reding this.

Neonheart... Mental picture EPICNESS. Sounds like an epic charrie...

"In a land of myth, and a time of magic… the destiny of a great kingdom rests on the shoulders of a young boy. His name… Merlin."

Rosierulez is offline Master Gamer

FANTASTIC! I never really knew what Nightfur was thinking- and I never stopped to think that Nightfur would be jealous of Moontail. Thank you for writing this!

~ ​KISS KISS FALL IN LOVE ~

shadow cat is offline Master Gamer

Thank you Gals!
    ϟ SUPEЯNATUЯAL ϟ