Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

bellesluv is offline Explorer

Default The night Webkinz came alive

Okay im not sure if its good, but if you can help out that would be nice.
    After night webkinz come to life. That was what one girl found out at least. One night Marcy was playing with her webkinz, " Marcy go to bed." her mother called. "Okay" she called back. Marcy fell asleep with her dog Tina at her feet. One by one each webkinz started to come to life. Miracle, the husky mayor and Luxa her leopard asistant helped to keep things hidden. Like a nightly routine Miracle helped all the Webkinz with their simple needs. While she was helping MoJoe to unstick his foot from the gum Marcy put on him, she heard someone crying. After she helped MoJoe she followed the sound of the cryer to Dixie. "Whats wrong Dixie?" Miracle pondered. " M- Myra w-was making fun o-of my horns again." cried Dixie. Miracle told Dixie to follow her and so they went to find Myra.
    Thats all I could think of at the moment. If you think its similar to a book, it is. Its kind of like The Doll People. If you can help please do. I'll post more when I can think of more to the story.
    Light, Dark... Good, Bad... Angel, Demon... Friends, Cookies. All such hard choices to make.

Stephan Salvatore is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: The night Webkinz came alive

Quote Originally Posted by bellesluv View Post
    Okay im not sure if its good, but if you can help out that would be nice.
    After night webkinz come to life. That was what one girl found out at least. One night Marcy was playing with her webkinz, " Marcy go to bed." her mother called. "Okay" she called back. Marcy fell asleep with her dog Tina at her feet. One by one each webkinz started to come to life. Miracle, the husky mayor and Luxa her leopard asistant helped to keep things hidden. Like a nightly routine Miracle helped all the Webkinz with their simple needs. While she was helping MoJoe to unstick his foot from the gum Marcy put on him, she heard someone crying. After she helped MoJoe she followed the sound of the cryer to Dixie. "Whats wrong Dixie?" Miracle pondered. " M- Myra w-was making fun o-of my horns again." cried Dixie. Miracle told Dixie to follow her and so they went to find Myra.
    Thats all I could think of at the moment. If you think its similar to a book, it is. Its kind of like The Doll People. If you can help please do. I'll post more when I can think of more to the story.
    really good beginning
    assistant is spelled wrong though....
    "Stephan Salvatore" 'Sta f n Sal va' tore' - noun -<Insider> Vampire Pixie Male since 1864, who was born with necromantic abilities. Also gets buried in holes. He is often misunderstood, and portrayed as a blood-sucking beast. (Even though he isn't.) He may randomly bite you, but do not be scared."

bellesluv is offline Explorer

Thank you. I was't paying attention to spelling.
    Light, Dark... Good, Bad... Angel, Demon... Friends, Cookies. All such hard choices to make.

Superfreak41502 is offline Master Gamer

I love it!! ive been neglecting my webkinz since FR went live lol

Be yourself.. Imitation is Suicide!