Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    sammiebird101 is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Newspaper - Free Realms newz,

Sacred Grove Newz
    Issue 5 Volume 1.2

Staff of My Newspaper : Editor : Nikky Wildtrekker (Nicky or Nik ), Sports Journalist : Elena Rubymusic (Elena), Fashion Collumnist : Ultimate Ride (Maximum Ride), Writers : Claire Faithblossom (Claire), Helena Dazzleshore ( Helena Dazzle ), Also check out Sacred Grove Weekly:http://www.freerealmsinsider.com/for...98/#post683948 New Group: www.freerealmsinsider.com/sacred-grove-newz-sgn-sacred-grove-weekly-sgw-offical-group/

A Letter from the Editor
    Dear Readers of Sacred Grove Newz,

Welcome to the fifth issue ofSGN. This issue is all about fall and winter, spooktacular, snowdays, and the coming new year. Also, Sacred Grove Newz is now partnering with Sacred Grove Weekly. SGW is a thread that just posts news and updates. SGN is still staying, the contests and stuff will stay, and the group will still stay. SGN and SGW Will partner with other newspapers if anyone doesnt mind. I'll put the link to my group above. Also, I have unfortunatly removed Animal Corner since i have run out of ideas for animals to research. If any subscribed members get any ideas they may post Animal Corner, but it will be removed in sort time for new stories to be added. Thanks for your time. Also, to become a member of SGN or SGW and to make changes and add your own stories, Subscribe to the thread and join my Group SGN Newz!! Also, please notify me through PM about changes. Please no changes to the title, any already written stories, or the issue or volume numbers. Only change your own stories or add your own contests. Thanks!! ***NOTE: Subscriptions will be reviewed by me, and those who would accept to subscribe to this thread must post below in the comments and PM me before subscribing. Thank you for your patience***

Enjoy!
    Nikky Wildtrekker
    Editor-In-Chief, SGN

*Note from the editor : Winning a clothing item on the wheel isnt that easy, at least for me. Also, Kung Fu shirts and Felt Berets are real*

The next issues of the year

November 2011: Turkey-Day issue The Totally-turkey dance: dance to the chicken dance in turkey suits or turkey hats with the staff of SGN, then go to the editor's place for a big turkey dinner (P.S its pretend).

December 2011: **-**-Holly-days issue Wear santa hat, costumes, dance away to a happy holly-day. Everyone will parade around snowhill wearing xmas costumes, santa hats, or red and green clothing then will party and exchange gifts through trade, defeat the snow monsters on christmas eve and day. **NOTE: Gifts will be exchanged on xmas day unless those cant be on on xmas day will exchange them on xmas eve.

January 2012: New years Issue, on new years day we will party with a fire works show and tons of fire works. Everyone will be asked to stand behind the oasis at the editor's carnival house. The fireworks will be at the other side. It will all be at the carnival.

February 2012: Valentine Issue, Learn how to do the Cupid shuffle (One of my fave dances), plus go to the annual SGN Valentine Party!!

Members Packs list

Summer Members pack: Palm Tree hat,*EXCLUSIVE* Gold sparkler, beach ball ride, shark backpack.
    June 2011: Landshark Pet and 10,000 coins
    July 2011 : July Sparkler and 20,000 Coins
    August 2011: Sprinkler and the usual 20,000 coins
    September 2011: coming soon
    October 2011 : Coming soon
    November 2011: coming soon
    December 2011: coming soon
    January 2012: coming soon
    February 2012: coming soon
    March 2012 : coming soon
    April 2012 coming soon
    May 2012 coming soon

Made by: Nikky Wildtreker (Nikky wildtrekker)

News: New updates to free realms.

-Nikky Wildtrekker, Editor-in-chief of SGN

Spooktacular returned to Free Realms in october, which brought many new things. Theres some new housing stuff in the SC marketplace, perfect for a haunted house at your Blackspore Mansion. Theres also new costumes such as dog, cat, t-rex, unicorn, yeti, nercrowart zombie, jack-o-lantern, and more! Spooktacular ends November 23rd, so check it out while you can!!

New mystery chests also came. Buy a key in the SC marketplace then go defeat a boss in a dungeon. Then click on the Mystery Chest to get it. Then exit the game and go to your inventory. Click Mystery Chest then use. You can only use a key once. When you open the mystery chest, youll receive a cool prize, such as a kangaroo mount, hoverboots, or new clothes.

Contest : Halloween Costume Screenshot Contest.
    Post a screenshot of your character in his or her halloween costume. Those with the Funniest, Spookiest, Most creative, most unique and most halloweeny will receive coins in-game. depending on how many enter is how many will get prizes. They will be based on creativity and what pieces are used. Must be entered by November 21st and winners will be annouced november 22nd. Prizes will be recieved by December 1st.

Honorable Players!

Sacred Grove Newz would like to thank these players with 100 coins each, which will be given to you ASAP.

Inua
    Princess Celestina (Celestina)
    Ivis (Ivis Windlance)
    Princess Claire (Claire Faithblossom)
    crystal ( Random Starzz)

Thank you all!!! - Nikky Wildtrekker, Editor-in-chief.

***Have you noticed me on Free Realms, with my pet Doberman Hunter?? If you do, post!! Who ever spots me and Hunter 10 times total will win a Green cat or dog Country Club Sweater, plus a matching Collar. If you already have it, you may be allowed to subsitute for Coins. Thanks!!***
    Last edited by sammiebird101; 11-12-2011 at 02:05 PM.
    Music, that really keeps me movin' lets get it going, alright, our smiles are showin' -The Fresh Beat Band.

Default Re: Newspaper - Free Realms newz,

Please post " Write " Away! I'm looking for Staff members asap so i can get out the first issue.
    Music, that really keeps me movin' lets get it going, alright, our smiles are showin' -The Fresh Beat Band.

Good luck on our Contests!!!

Tommy0327 is offline Pro Gamer

A cowboy rides in on friday, stays for three days, and comes back on friday, how did he do it?
    My guess the name of the hourse is friday

There are six coconuts to be given to six girls. After each girl is given a coconut, there is still one left. How can it be?
    My guess
    There were 7 coconuts but only 6 one for each girl

What gets wetter the more it dries?
    my guess
    A towel

Disasters make me, and I make music, what am i?
    my guess
    a break up
    Spoiler: show
    Actually wrapped in a spoiler but still awesome!

Tommy0327 the first and third are correct!! 20 coins for you!!! Tell me what your IGN is and ill give you 20 coins in-game!! Congratz!! Everyone out there, Tommy0327 answered two right, so you can try to get the others right! you have 9 or 8 more days to answer the riddles!!! Good luck everyone!!! My ign is Nikky wildtrekker, and im getting on now.

Seargent Demolisher is offline Master Gamer

#2: One of the girls refused, or there were 7 coconuts, making a miscount.

#4: Tornado? (I seriously have no idea to this. I think tornado since it does make howling winds. I dunno about it.)

Oh, today's the 20th and the deadline for the Riddles contest is the 28th, and on the 28th i'll be posting the answers to the ones that didnt get answered. Also, prizes will be rewarded by August 1st. I'd also like you to try out our Guess Who contest!! The deadline for that is the 29th, but if people dont get at least one right it will be longer. Good luck!!!

Seargant, i am so so sorry, but that is incorrect for both!!!

Seargent Demolisher is offline Master Gamer

(Guess Who Contest.)

Singer: Taylor Swift (??? I think I have this wrong, so to speak.)

Movie: (Obviously) Gnomeo & Juliet.

Note : If the riddles or at least 4 are correct today i will close the contest early!!! Guess while ya can, and good luck!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast