Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Misty is offline Master Gamer

Default New Life~A story made by Misty

My story takes place in my own world you could call it. But anyway its just something i made up and will be making up as i go on so enjoy.
    ~New Life~
    Chapter 1
    It was just a normal day for me and my friend, Melanie. We were taking a walk in the forest where we always hung out at. I was always fascinated by the things that were in it but Melanie not so much. She really didn't stop and actually look at the things around her, she was always in a rush. I on the otherhand was very observant to many things.

Whenever i would write a story or essay in school i would take up at least 2-3 pages. But that was only the minimum amout that i would write. I was a major story writer but I was more into musical and artistic things. I'm a creative person as you can see but thats enough of knowing what kind of person I am. I should tell you what I look like and what Melanie looks like also.

Well I have pale skin, I don't tan easily so that explains that, I have green eyes that,for some reason. everyone thinks are beautiful, I also have dark as a night with no moon or stars, black hair. The things I wear is pretty much based on blacks,whites,reds,and dark purples. You could also see me in bright neon colors but there would have to be something black with it. I also wear some make-up but thats just eye shadow,eye liner,mascara,and the occasional lip stick. To sum it all up I have the regular scene look going on.

Ok, now for Melanie. She pretty much has my style of clothes and make-up but hers are a little more bright. She has dark brown hair with blonde streaks in it, her eyes are blue,and her skin is tanner than mine.

Well I don't feel like boring you with all my details and such so lets get back to the story you guys are waiting for.

So we were walking in the woods like any other day when we heard a twig snap. Melanie looked at me and I looked at her. "It was probaly just an animal." I say but I knew it wasn't. Most of the animals stayed away from this part of the forest.
    "Misty, you and I know that no animals would be here. Only one thing lives here and its not something we want to run into." Melanie says, but it was already to late. A group of them were already starting to come out of the shadows.
    "Melanie. Run. Now." I said.
    "But M-" Melanie started to say but i cut her off.
    "No buts just run. I'll catch up later." I said and watched her run off. I knew I wouldn't be able to catch up to her and she knew it also. I stood there, frozen, while they surrounded me. I could hear my thudding heart in my chest, it was the only thing that could be heard.
    "Oh we shouldn't let her die." One of them said.
    "No. She looks like she could be of use to us." Another said, coming closer to me.
    I didn't say anything. My mind was screaming "Run!" in my head but i couldn't seem to move my legs.
    "Oh don't be so scared. It will be quick and easy. Well for me any way." The one closest to me said,he was circling around me.
    "Whats your name?" A woman asked.
    "M-misty." i stuttered.
    "Hmm what a nice name. Ok Misty, count to three and this will be all over." The man said,well I couldn't say man because he looked about 15, the same age as me. I suddenly whirled around and ran but ,in a speed to quick to be human, he was right infront of me "Ah ah ah. Your not going to get away." he said.

I started backing away,about to run again, but in a blur his hands were on my wrists. "Just count to three and it will be over." he said. I just stood there frozen in place. "Oh well. Say good bye to your life being a mortal." he said and suddenly his sharp fangs sunk into my neck. Then the pain hit me and i screamed. At that moment all I wanted was to die on that spot and I thought I was but then I saw his face only inches from mine. But that was all I remembered seeing before I passed out.

Chapter page numbers:
    Chapter 1 pg 1
    Chapter 2 pg 3
    Last edited by Misty; 09-15-2010 at 05:45 PM.

Rosierulez is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: New Life~A story made by Misty

I think it's cool, but I can't tell what it's becoming because there isn't enough of the story. But I'm sure it's going to be another master-piece of yours!

~ ​KISS KISS FALL IN LOVE ~

thank you and im trying to think of things right now. at the moment im starting to describe my characters though. the actual story is going to start very soon.

James Darkshadow is offline Master Gamer

Hmm, This is a bit less than what I had..... I can't tell Either.I have added quite a bit more to my Story.

Good Title, and I think I will like this story. But I can't tell yet.
    Join the Movement! Help Resurgence! We are a Group of Volunteers with a common goal, hosting activities for the community! Help us out! We'd love to have you.

I'm not even going to post my stories, they're terrible. XD. So far both of you have far better stories than me.

kiperrr is offline Master Gamer

yeah i think i'm gonna post what i have of my story so far its pretty good not the best though and it is already pretty long and good job!

Kiperrrful (AKA Kiperrr, Kippy, Kipster, Kip)
    IGN: Kiperrrful Server 4

Now the question is..... How do I get peepz to read my Story XD
    Join the Movement! Help Resurgence! We are a Group of Volunteers with a common goal, hosting activities for the community! Help us out! We'd love to have you.

XD, off topic but, you guys wanna go RP?

Nope. I do not wish to roleplay.

~Bump Bumpity~
    Last edited by James Darkshadow; 09-12-2010 at 07:37 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

thanks james. but how do you guys think of it now? i know not much has happened but its still coming to me.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast