Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

pippy is offline Newbie Explorer

Icon9 Never lose hope. I hope you like my writing! Please do comment

Hi my name is Adelia.Im fourteen.
    My mother is German and my father is American.
    We live in Chicago Illinois... well did.
    We got in a car crash with an eight teen-wheeler about a week ago. The cars gas spilled. The car started to burn in flames.
    My parents where still strapped in...unconscious. I cant remember very well but i think i saw an angel loosen my belt. Then left.
    I slid out and was able to crawl out the burning car.
    The gases burning around me where making me dizzy. I looked back one last time at my parents. I tried to help. I heard a loud explosion. I blacked out....
    I woke up in a hospital. I was confused and scared. I saw a nurse near by. I asked her what had happened.
    She looked at me with grief. " Sorry she said but both your parents didn't make it". Then she walked away with her head down.
    I started to cry. What had i done to deserve this. I thought. Tears welled up in my eyes.
    I noticed that my right arm had been burnt. It was wrapped.
    I rested for awhile.
    The next week i was informed that i was going to move in with my grandmother. She lived in Germany. I never met her. My mother told me she treated her horrible and that i will probably never meet her.
    The day i left the hospital. I was heading to the airport. Holding a picture of my parents and me in my hand and a suit case. I was going to Germany.
    Not knowing that my time there would be horrible.

Matt Sufer2009 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Never lose hope. I hope you like my writing! Please do comment

Wow touching, Did this really happen? If it did sorry for your loss of your parents
    IGN: Matt Surfer
    Alt: Matt Suffer

pippy is offline Newbie Explorer

Default Re: Never lose hope. I hope you like my writing! Please do comment

no its a story i wrote but thank you ;]