Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

sammiebird101 is offline Amateur Gamer

Icon1 Mystery Girls book 2. The trouble with the Binding.

Chapter 1
    I'm Nikky, Nikky Wildtrekker, known as Dr Sie in the labratory. One time, me and my friends, Ivis and Hannah, were looking at some mysterious objects. A chest of shiny, gold and silver, round jewels, a blue tiki stone, a brown rock with lava flowing through it, a glowing blue ball on a stand, a yellow object with a loop, and bones. " I think this is a piece of the Heartseed" i said picking up the rock.
    " that might be, but we don't know.... It is like it. But lets check to make sure" Ivis answered
    The girls rode and walked, more ran, to the Memorial Caverns behind the Great tree.

" Oh, my!" i said looking at the glorious paintings inside the Caverns. " These are beautiful!"
    " These paintings have an interesting story, Nikky, why don't we read them?" Suggested Ivis.
    " Sure, we can read on the way to the top!" I answered with an excited tone of voice.

"The story was one very sad story." I said sniffing a little "Gleam was good working until Gloam took over, yet the Heroes made things worse! Thank goodness for Ayani, she made the world come back, and created the Great tree!"

" Yes, plus this cavern was created my the pixies, says the clues in the stories" Ivis said, handing me a tissue " Things may turn worse, but one person can change anything"

" Cake anyone?" i asked hoping to party a little inside the caverns.
    " Sure!" Both girls answered

They went all the way up to the Heartseed.

I put up the stone next to it. " Yes, it looks the same!"
    I saw a small hole and placed the rock inside.......
    " It fits!" i said jumping up excited and falling down with laughter
    I put out a Mystery cake. *Poof* went the cake as it popped up. Everyone grabbed a piece and bubbles formed around the cake. Ivis turned into a cow, Hannah had orange around her, i was a shadow.
    "Shadow Wizard!" i said changing to a wizard and making a blast of lightining.
    Ivis put down some music, the cake disappeared after i grabbed one more piece for savings.

*Hmm..... That was one exciting chapter, do you agree? stay tuned for more story parts*

sammiebird101 is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Mystery Girls book 2. The trouble with the Binding.

Excuse me, i think the title might change soon :p ty stay tuned for updates later next week!