Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Sarah Noblemind is offline Master Gamer

Icon1 The Mystery of Blackspore Swamp

Introduction
    Once upon a time, long before even the oldest of people can remember, there was a realm, a lost realm. This realm was idyllic, with a rolling landscape, and happy people. You know this place as Blackspore Swamp. Nobody know why it is this way now, and most people don't even try to find out. Some do, and they will go, go to a land lost in time.

TheBananaKing is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: The Mystery of Blackspore Swamp

Blackspore's ancient wall, miner cataclym, and island of tears have always intruiged me....
    *sits and listens to story*

Ninja X is offline Banned

cool im going to go collection hunting in blackspore now

alex85 is offline Master Gamer

OOOOOOOH a story

*grabs snacks and listens*

Sarah Noblemind is offline Master Gamer

Chapter One:
    The Beginning
    Blackspore has always facinated me, ever since I was a little girl. I'm a pixie with long blonde hair, blue eyes, and pink and yellow wings. I first found out about Blackspore when I was reading a text book about it. It said it nobody knew anything about the history of this realm. In ancient text there was a place called Oakwood, and they think it is modern day Blackspore. All it said was this placem was an almost perfect utopia, and nobody knows why it's the dark ruins it is today. "Mommy," I said to my mother, "I'm going to find why Oakwood failed, when I grow up!" She striked me a dirty look. "No you won't!" she yelled. "But why not?" I asked. "Sarah E. Noblemmind, you are not going to be an adventurer like your father. Hmph!" and she stormed off. She just won't let me because my father dissapered, and he was an adventurer. But ever since then I've want'ed to go to Blackspore. I am 18 now, and that's exactly what I'm going to do. I've got the right clothes for it, I've got the corage for it, so why not?I packed everything I need in my backpack. Some food, water, a camera, and a journal, to record everything I find. So I was off. It took me about a day to do it, but I finally made it. I was just leaving Crossroads and I found a big animal skull greet me. It sent shivers down my spine. Next to it was a sign that read BEWARE! BALCKSPORE SWAMP! I looked at the sign and looked back at the skull. I wasn't ggoing to do this alone.

Note: Sorry if I mispelled a lot, I'm on this machine and for some reason it makes me shakey.
    Last edited by Sarah Noblemind; 11-18-2009 at 07:47 PM.