Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

sammiebird101 is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Mysteries in Free Realms: Post any new mysteries you discover or clue and the answers.

Welcome to The Mysteries Of Free Realms! Here, I will write about the mysteries of Free Realms and give answers to some. Its updated whenever I find or solve a new mystery. I might need help solving some, so post if you know anything about certain mysteries in the comments. Just be sure to write the title of which mystery it is so I know which mystery to write it in!

Top Mystery in Free Realms: The Lights in Free Realms.

They aren't ordinary lights, they have been seen in Seaside at the Beach Net and Briarwood at the Tanglewood Fort. They stay for a few minutes then disapear before your very eyes! Sunstone Valley is coming next month, and I was thinking if the Crystal Barrier opens up to Sunstone Valley and if the lights could do with the barrier opening, since the lights are said to be blue. I'll be posting screenshots of the described areas to see if it helps any. Post where you see the lights and how long they stayed in the comments. Also post if you know anything about this.
    Update: The lights dont have anything to do with Sunstone Valley. The Crystal Barrier opens to a different part. Sunstone valley is near Shrouded Glade, which is where the enterance is to it. Still o e what the lights are doing. Spotted by: Claire Faithblossom (Princess Claire).

The Faces Of The Rocks in Free Realms!

I noticed that in lots of rocks in Free Realms theres interesting marks that look like faces. I'll post a few of these below. They seem like rock paintings. I'm sure you know a few, such as the one in Seaside on the Arch, but if you look at rocks carefully i'm sure theres more around in spots you wouldn't think to look! Post screenshots and notes in the comments of any you know of.

The Chairs and Tables in the battle in the Memorial Caverns.

Lots of people have seen or heard of these. They are tiny chairs and tables found in a battle in the Memorial Caverns. People think pixies or Fairies used these. Pixies are way too big, and the chairs are the size of human character's foot, which means a human could easily crush them. The little fairies in Merry Vale are too big too. I cant think of any other character that uses the chairs. Think up your own character that could use these chairs, and if you can, draw a picture of the character and write a description of it and post it in the comments. Could it be a Sprite or a Doodle? Grab your thinking cap and start thinking. Will post screenshots soon.

Mysterious Artifacts: On a table in Blackspore, near Illiya, theres a bunch of mysterious artifacts. If you know more about these or have an idea of what they might be, please post in the comments.

Thanks for reading this thread, more updates coming soon!

Your Detective Friend,
    Detective Nikky Wildtrekker A.K.A Sammiebird101
    Head Detective of the Detectives of Free Realms (DOFR)
    Last edited by sammiebird101; 02-09-2012 at 05:51 PM.
    Music, that really keeps me movin' lets get it going, alright, our smiles are showin' -The Fresh Beat Band.

Default Things you probably never noticed Quiz.

Here's a quiz. I'll post the answers sometime.

1.At the cabin northwest of the Snowy Canyon in snowhill is some pixies gathered around an adventurer who talks about how he saved someone and how he is afraid of snakes. Which of these did this come from.

A. The Bobsy Twins
    B. Indiana Jones
    C. Star Wars
    D. None of the Above.

2. One of the pet cats in the SC Marketplace is a Siamese Cat named Otis. Which of these did this idea come from?

A. Milo's Wake
    B. Milo and Otis
    C. Milo in the City
    D. None of the Above

3. A cook in Blackspore is named Sal Monella. Where did this idea come from.

A. A cook.
    B. a poisonous kind of food.
    C. A famous person
    D. Non of the Above.

4. The SC items Sgt. Stepper Jacket and the Pinstripe Pants idea is from which singer/band?

A. Elvis Presly
    B. Gee Lo
    C. The Beatles
    D. None of the Above.
    Music, that really keeps me movin' lets get it going, alright, our smiles are showin' -The Fresh Beat Band.

Default Re: Mysteries in Free Realms: Post any new mysteries you discover or clue and the answers.

4 more quiz questions!

5. The quest you get from Murphy tells you to see this character, which is also a brand of paper towels, to get more towels?

A. Angel Soft
    B. Downey
    C. Mr.Clean
    D. None of the Above.

6. One the quests where you see Little Bo and his dog Peep that asks you to find his/her sheep comes from which nursery rhyme?

A. Hickory ****ory Dock
    B. Little Bo Peep
    C. The Three Little Pigs.
    D. None of the Above

7. The Chef Cake Book Collection came from which tv show?

A, Franklin
    B. LazyTown
    C. Little Bear
    D. None of the Above.

8. Two of the Snowhill Postal Penguins are what names from which of these?

A. Otis and Milo, from Milo and Otis
    B. Franklin and Snail from Franklin.
    C. Bert and Ernie from Sesame Street,
    D. None of the above.

Default Re: Things you probably never noticed Quiz.

More quiz!

9. The cup and logo for the Coffee Shop in sanctuary is based on which?

A. Dunkin' Donuts.
    B. Starbucks
    C. Both
    D. None of the above.

10. The Quest "Finding Mino" which is given by a character named Dori is based on which movie?

A. Shark Tale
    B. Finding Nemo
    C. The Little Mermaid
    D. None of the Above

11. Spruce Waynehammer's Quest tells you to find his robin in a bat cave, what movie is this?
    A.Spiderman
    B.Superman
    C.Batman
    D.None of the Above

12. The idea for the name Spruce Waynehammer is from which christmas movie?
    A. Santa Claus is Coming to Town
    B. Santa Clause
    C. Grandma got run over by a reindeer
    D. None of the above.

13. Chef Bordon Cloo got his name based on which dish?

A. Chicken Salad
    B. Veggie Soup
    C. Cordon Bleu
    D. None of the above.

14. The characters Jacque and Jili are based on which Nursery Rhyme?
    A. Jack and Jill
    B. Little Bo Peep
    C. Little Red Riding Hood
    D. None of the above

15. The Soldier above the tanglewood enterance sings a song. Which of these is it based on?
    A. Do your ears hang low or does your chain hang low.
    B. Twinkle Twinkle little star
    C. Row row row your boat.
    D. None of the above

16. In the Brother's Keeper Quest, Greta wants you to help Hans. Which nursery rhyme is this?
    A. Jack and Jill
    B. Wizard of Oz.
    C. Hansel and Gretal
    D. none of the above.

17. The Sc Owl Pet Hedgewig is from which of these?

A. Harry Potter
    B. Indiana Jones
    C. Spiderman
    D. None of the above.

18. The Goofy Grouper fish came from this character who said "I'm a Goofy Goober."
    A. Spongebob Squarepants
    B. Patrick
    C. Mr. Crabbs
    D. None of the above.

19. The quest "The Nightmare before Filming" is based on which?
    A. The Nightmare Before Easter
    B. The Nightmare Before Halloween
    C. The Nightmare Before Christmas
    D. None of the Above

20. The Chatty Costume description "The best thing about treebles, is that treebles are a wonderful thing" Comes from which?
    A. Tigger's Song, Winnie the Pooh.
    B. Cars
    C. Little Einsteins
    D. None of the above.

21. The Christmas Boombox dance is based on the dance from which movie/ tv show?
    A. The Peanuts
    B. Blue's Clues
    C. Franklin
    D. None of the above.

22. In the Bigfoot Battle, Robbie says "...If it weren't for you meddling campers." Which is this from?
    A. Scooby Doo
    B. Batman
    C. Jem and the *****cats
    D. None of the above.

23. Sundancer's quest Running on Sunshine sounds like which song?
    A. Dancing on Sunshine
    B. Sitting on the Grapevine
    C. Walking on Sunshine
    D. None of the Above

24. The Raven Cupcake desc. "This cupcake will have you saying Nevermore" Comes from which poem?
    A. The Raven
    B. The Fox
    C. Nevermore
    D. None of the above

The Best Friends Forever Ring seems to have a picture of two characters from which of these?
    A. Spongebob Squarepants
    B. Franklin
    C. Little Bear
    D. None of the above.

Thats it! Now, the answers are next, so no peeking!

Default Re: Mysteries in Free Realms: Post any new mysteries you discover or clue and the answers.

1. B, 2. B, 3. B, 4. C, 5. B, 6. B, 7. B, 8. C, 9. B, 10. B, 11. C, 12. C, 13, C, 14. B, 15. A, 16. C, 17 A, 18 A, 19 C, 20 A, 21. A, 22 A, 23 C, 24 A, 25 A.

OK So i hadnt meant that pattern to happen, it just coincidence how it happened.

Tommy0327 is offline Pro Gamer

Top Mystery in Free Realms: The Lights in Free Realms.
    Jal12 on Briarwood News (BWN) discussed this and a ref told him it was a glitch of some kind but i don't remember exactly. You'll have to find out how to do that.
    Spoiler: show
    Actually wrapped in a spoiler but still awesome!