Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

sammiebird101 is offline Amateur Gamer

Default The Mysteries of Free Realms

There's so many mysteries in free realms. I can name a few and tell you about some. First of all, in honor of this first posted on December 25th, 2011, i'll write what i know about the Gifting Tree.

The tale of the Gifting Tree.

In Snowhill, there's a giant pine tree in the center of the town. It is the Gifting Tree. Every Snowdays, the people of Snowhill decorate it with Giant Christmas Tree Bulbs and Tinsel, and put a big lighted Snowflake at the top. It grows presents from its branches, and they fall down for citizens of Free Realms to get. There seems to be snowmen that like the presents as much as we do, though! This is all i remember at the time.

The Desert in Free Realms?

Sunstone Valley should be around soon, if it isnt already. It is a very interesting, mysterious desert. There's Cacti plants, just like in a real desert, and also maybe a Horse Head Waterfall. Can't wait to check it out. ill post more once i check it out.
    Music, that really keeps me movin' lets get it going, alright, our smiles are showin' -The Fresh Beat Band.

Ribkah is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: The Mysteries of Free Realms

How are those things a mystery? o: -confused-

IGN: Ribkah

sammiebird101 is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: The Mysteries of Free Realms

Theres another mystery thread i accidently made that you can check for some awesome stuff.
    Music, that really keeps me movin' lets get it going, alright, our smiles are showin' -The Fresh Beat Band.