Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

Default My story (still needs a name...)

Rill Flora strolled through the forest, a smile on her face.
    This is great... She thought to herself with a sigh of content. There was nothing better than a walk through a forest, especially on a day like today.
    Rill tucked her long black hair behind her ear and crouched down.
    She had been following a trail of paw prints all morning, and so far, she had no luck.
    She rose to her feet again and continued to walk along the path of prints.
    She ran her fingers along the branches and leaves beside her, and she smiled.
    She leaned her head back and closed her eyes, and drank in the sweet air and basked in the warmth of the sun.
    Suddenly, there was a sharp cracking sound, and Rill's eyes flew right open. She scanned the undergrowth, her bright green eyes wide and alert.
    I've heard that sound before...but where?
    Rill continued to scan the undergrowth. When nothing appeared, she started to follow the trail again, but this time more cautiously.
    There was another sharp snap.
    Rill whirled around, this time she knew for sure she was being followed.
    "Who's there?" She called out to the forest.
    No answer.
    I'm probably imagining things... Rill thought. She tightened her arms around herself and followed along the trail, still walking slowly.
    There was another snap.
    Rill froze, a chill starting to creep over her.
    The forest suddenly grew dark, and she felt as if the breath was being dragged out of her.
    Rill slowly rotated on the spot, scanning the trees, undergrowth, anything that could be hiding something.
    There was a throaty growl, and a creature sprang from the undergrowth.
    Rill had only a moment to prepare herself, but by then, it was too late. The creature leaped at her, and Rill was suddenly on her knees.
    "What...is going on..." Rill whispered, pain flaring through her body.
    The creature attacked again, and Rill slipped into the blackness.

(Well that's it for today! Any comments, critiques, anything that you think could make my story better would be great! I will soon be posting a poll for you to vote on what the name should be, so stay tuned!)
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

Zoey704 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: My story (still needs a name...)

Wow! That is a great story. Hope to read more soon.
    Signature credit goes to: Stephanie Stonyray (Thanks Stephanie)

Help us help make THIS Christmas Event a success!!

Thank you!
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD

Inua is offline Master Gamer

Icon6 Re: My story (still needs a name...)

Amazing so dramatic right more!!! Bravo!!! *tears roll down my cheeks* Bravo!!! *claps* lol
    Each Event is preceded by Prophecy. But without the hero, there is no Event.

Bumperz! XD

"No!"
    Rill screamed, sitting bolt upright, gasping and sweating.
    Oh...it was just a dream... She thought to herself, letting out a sigh of relief.
    She fell back onto her bed in exhaustion.
    That dream...it was so...real... She thought, a tremor of fear washing over her. She shrugged off the feeling and climbed out of bed.
    Her shower was a long one. Rill felt relaxed and at ease whenever she was in water.
    She finished and got dressed before trudging down the stairs to eat breakfast.
    Her mother was already up and ready, cooking bacon and eggs on a pan over their old, rusty stove.
    "Good morning, sunshine!" Rill's mother trilled, a big sunny grin on her face.
    "Morning mom." Rill laughed. She couldn't help but feel happy when she was around her mother. No matter what life threw at her, Rill's mother always remained sunny and happy.
    Her mother finished cooking and laid a plate of bacon and eggs in front of Rill, along with a cup of orange juice.
    "Eat up! First day of school today!"
    "Yay." Rill muttered.
    Her mother looked back, a serious look on her face.
    "Look Rill. I know you never liked school, but it's for your own good, sweetheart. Do you want to end up homeless?"
    Even thought Rill knew her mother didn't intend to be funny, Rill couldn't help but smile.
    "Of course not mom." She laughed.
    Her mother rolled her eyes, but she was smiling too.
    "Oh just eat." She laughed as she got up and moved out of the kitchen>
    Rill sighed and picked at her food, no longer hungry. Part of it was because she was dreading the long day ahead of her at school. The other part was she had just remembered her dream again.
    What did it mean? She wondered. There was no time to ponder the fact anymore. There was a faint honk from outside, and Rill knew it was the school bus.
    With a heavy sigh, Rill grabbed her backpack and walked slowly to the door.
    Her mother appeared, a camera in her hands.
    "Oh mom..." Rill moaned. Her mother just grinned.
    "Smile!" She sang, the camera already clicking as she spoke. Rill forced a tight smile, and her mother sighed in exasperation.
    "Really, Rill. This is your first day of high school. Could you attempt to be more cheery?" Her mother complained.
    Rill rolled her eyes, but tried harder to act more upbeat, like a normal teenager.
    "Much better!" Rill's mother laughed, snapping away.
    "Come on mom! You're going to make me late!"
    "Alright, alright." Her mother sighed.
    "Finally." Rill muttered.
    Giving her mother a quick hug, Rill ran out the door and sprinted to the bus.
    "Sorry..." She gasped to the bus driver, strands of hair hovering over her face.
    The bus driver gave her a good natured grunt before sliding the bus doors shut.
    Rill walked down the aisle and plopped down into a plastic seat with another heavy sigh.
    One thing I know for sure is that this day is going to be a long one...
    Last edited by beautimus1; 09-15-2010 at 08:48 PM.

Rosierulez is offline Master Gamer

Oooh! I can't wait to see more!!!!!!!!

~ ‚ÄčKISS KISS FALL IN LOVE ~

Brrrrrriiiiinnnnnng!
    The final bell rang out through the halls of the high school.
    Rill rushed out of her final class, which had been Chemistry.
    Finally! She thought with relief.
    She hurried to her locker and spun her combo before flinging her locker open. She tossed her books into her bag, zipped it up, slammed her locker shut and raced to the double doors of the building.
    Rill burst out of the doors and gulped in the fresh air.
    Ahh...that's better... She thought to herself. That school felt like prison to her, and she was in no hurry to return anytime soon.
    She flounced down the concrete steps and ran over to the yellow bus that awaited her.
    When she had flopped down into the plastic seating, she let out a sigh of relief.
    That was the worst day ever...
    Rill's mind flash backed to the day that had greeted her. Her locker had jammed, she was late for 2nd period, she had dropped her tray during lunch, and she had sneezed on the cutest guy she had seen yet.
    Why do I always ruin everything? She moaned inwardly.
    With another sigh, Rill sank lower into her seat. She sat like that all during the ride through town, and was the last one to depart from the bus. She lived farther then most people, more into the forest area then the city.
    Rill walked up the dirt path that lead to her small home, with the forest of trees as a background.
    She jogged up the steps and opened the tattered screen door and stepped inside.
    "Mom? I'm home!" She called into the house.
    No answer.
    "Mom?" She called again, this time more cautiously.
    Still no answer.
    "What is she doing?" Rill muttered to herself. She dropped her bag by the doorway and stepped further inside, the screen door swinging shut behind her.
    Rill looked around before walking in the house more, and running up the stairs.
    "Mom?" She called again. Rill searched through every room on the top floor, and all of them were empty.
    Rill was getting scared now. Her mother rarely left the house, unless they were dangerously low on food, or if she was taking a walk in the forest.
    But if she was taking a walk, wouldn't she have left a note? Rill wondered to herself. Now she was definitely worried. She checked the rest of the rooms, but all of them were empty as well.
    Now Rill was frantic. She burst out of the back door and raced through the forest, desperately calling out her mothers name.
    Finally, she sank to her knees in exhaustion.
    Somethings' happened...I just know it... Rill thought with horror. She could feel it. Her mother was in trouble.
    Tightening her arms around herself, Rill ventured further into the mysteries of the forest.

James Darkshadow is offline Master Gamer

Hmmm, Everyone is writing now........ And what did you think of my Recent Add-on to my story?

PS I like it, it has a nice flow........ I am not viewing the main plot yet though.......
    Join the Movement! Help Resurgence! We are a Group of Volunteers with a common goal, hosting activities for the community! Help us out! We'd love to have you.

Rosierulez is offline Master Gamer

I see the main plot James.

~ ‚ÄčKISS KISS FALL IN LOVE ~

James Darkshadow is offline Master Gamer

I see it now, I needed to re-read.......
    Join the Movement! Help Resurgence! We are a Group of Volunteers with a common goal, hosting activities for the community! Help us out! We'd love to have you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast