Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

kitty13115 is offline Amateur Gamer

Icon11 -My Story-Chapter 1-A Discovery- Next part is here**

Hi, I'm Jessica Wildriver. I'm 16. I have long, black hair, and bright, cyan eyes. That's beside the point. Here's my story.
    One day, I was sitting alone on the edge of the Lake of Tears, admiring the beautiful Ayani Tree. My feet were in the water. I love water, it's so peaceful and amazing. I love swimming in it, drinking it, playing in it, but I really love sitting under water. Anyway, I got bored,..so I slipped on my swimmer shirt and shorts and jumped in Ayani's sacred tears. It was so fun! The fish were swimming around me like they loved me! The ducks and ducklings quacked and splashes! The shimmering water sparkled in the warm sun! I dived down and sat in the crystal clear water, I looked up in the shimmering waves and sighed. Wait a minute,..I sighed? I couldn't believe it, I was breathing under water, I was shocked! How could this be? "I'm in a dream," I thought,"This is NOT real,..." But it was. Me, a lonely girl with only one true best friend, with magical powers.
    "Shh, now, don't worry. I have chosen you to behold my powers,
    Jessica" "Who is that?" I had heard a strange, soft voice in the back of my head.
    "I am Ayani. Do not fear, You are the one you can still save me. I know you can."
    "Save you? What? Wait, this,..this,..my lord. But you can't be here Ayani, you're,..you're,.."
    "I know, most people think I am. But I am not. I need you to save me from something, I know you can do it Jessica, I know you can,..."
    **"
    What do I need to do?"
    "I need you to go to MerryVale, jump on the launch pad and go as far into the mountains as possible. You'll see a small home, in there are the other ones like you. Do as I say, please."
    I swam to the surface and put on my best adventure clothes. I teleported to Merryvale and immediately jumped on my elemental water hover board. I zipped past all the faeries as fast as I could. When I got to the launch pad, I jumped higher and higher. I spotted a small house, just like Ayani described.I went forward and landed on small hill next to it. I put away my board, and walked slowly and wearily walked on the old porch.
    "Who goes there?!?"
    " HOLY-- WHAT THE HECK? WHO ARE YOU?
    "I JUST ASKED THAT YOU CAN'T ASK ME THAT!"
    "Sheesh! At least come out here! I'm Jessica Wildriver, Aya-,...someone told me to come here.May I ask who are you now?"
    He stepped into the light. He looked around my age, 16-17, had dark brown hair and a purple flannel with jeans.
    "I'm Ryder Radiantgyro, why are you here?"
    "I told you, someone told me to."
    "Ok,..this may sound like a stupid question, but did,..Ayani send you?"
    "..Yes,..she did,..bu-"
    He pulled me inside the door quickly. I was in a friendly room I guess you could say. It had a damp fireplace, an old brown sofa, and tables everywhere. It was huge!
    "Wait, why are YOU here?" I asked
    "I was just sitting by the bonfire in seaside, playing with the flames, I slipped an fell in. Nothing happened. Then Ayani told me to come here. You?"
    I was sitting in the lake of tears, I noticed I was breathing under the water, and then she told me to come here...She said there would be more people? Are there?"
    "Yeah, they're out back. First let me take you on a tour, this is the place In which Godrick will teach us to use our powers-"
    "Godrick? Who-"
    "Shh I'm not done yet. This is the hearth room, he'll teach us strategy here. Up on the next floor is the attic and our bedrooms. Most of the action happens in the courtyard though."
    He led me towards the back of the house through a small kitchen, he led me through two white doors and outside. One word- beautiful. It had gorgeous flowers blooming everywhere,perfect green grass, but most of all, a huge,HUGE, lake! It had lily pads and ducks, even fish!I gasped at the site. Ryder just chuckled at me. There were only four other people throughout the beautiful courtyard, which made it seem even bigger.
    ***"Wow,..it's so,..wonderful!"
    "Yeah, I know,..anyway, now that you're here we can finally start training together to free Ayani. Let me introduce you to everyone. That over there in the black under the shadows is Abby Darkcloak, She controls dark magic. The girl in the sun,..that's Tia Litesea. She controls light, sunlight, LED, any kind of light. The dude chucking rocks at the side of the hill is Tyler Tigerforce.He controls earth. Last is John Quickwind. Of course his power is wind, air, anything like that. We though, we have the most powerful elements. Fire and water,.."
    "Wow,..just,..this is amazing Ryder.So,.. as I asked before, who is Godrick?"
    "Oh, don't worry, you'll meet him. You'll like him."
    "So what do we do know? I personally want to go swim in that lake!"
    "Haha, go ahead."
    At that he smiled and ran towards a huge firepit. I myself, ran to the lake and put on my swim clothes. I dove straight into the middle of the lake and spiraled and twirled eventually layed on the bottom of the clear lake. Fish swam around me and aquatic plants tangled around my arms.The sun was gleaming in my eyes. I almost fell asleep when I heard Ryder calling my name.
    "Jessica! Time to go in! C'mon!"
    I sprang from the water, literally, I went like 20 feet up and landed perfectly on my feet. I changed back into my regular clothes and followed Ryder and the others. I noticed they were all talking about me in whispers,..
    "Yeah, she's the one.....going to save..."
    "Wow water.....she's powerful...."
    I simply tried to ignore them and walked along side of Ryder.
    "So will I meet 'Godrick' now?"
    "Yeah, we'll see him at dinner tonight."
    The sun was going down. As we walked in the white doors into the small kitchen, the rest sat down at the long table. I didn't see anyone new. I sat down in the front of the table next to Ryder. Abby was in front of me. She gave me a studying look, it puzzled me. Then I saw him. Godrick. He was a short, wrinkled pixie man. He was very aged. He looked wise,too. With him Godrick carried a wooden staff. He walked slowly to the table and sat down next to me at the head of the table.
    "So I see our young water master has joined us tonight,..Your name is Jessica, correct my dear?" He said in a croaking voice.
    "Ye-yes sir. I am Jessica."
    "very well then. Tonight I shall finally tell you why Ayani needs our help. I was, in fact, Ayani's servant at the time.When she was close to death, her twin sister Darkthorne, and the original Darkthorne, was a powerful sorceress. She took her sister's soul and hid it in a small jewelry chest. Over hundreds of years, she has finally awoken. Her chest is guarded by monsters. Horrible monsters. Dragons, ents, giant tigers and more. Our job is to battle them and return the chest to her skeleton, where she can take immortal form, for that we'll have to open the heart seed."

Last edited by kitty13115; 12-22-2010 at 10:28 PM.

allerleirauh3 is offline Explorer

Default Re: -My Story-Chapter 1-A Discovery-

Wow! Nice! I really like that story already! I cant wait for the next one!

Forever Free To Be ME

Rosierulez is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: -My Story-Chapter 1-A Discovery-

Write more! Write more! Write more! WRITE MORE! XD! I don't like it......I LOVE IT! Yeah.....

~ ‚ÄčKISS KISS FALL IN LOVE ~

Default Re: -My Story-Chapter 1-A Discovery- Next part is here**

UPDATED** Next part is here. :3

Ciana Winterblossom is offline Master Gamer

I Love this!! You are such a good writer! Keep it up!

Sayonara Free Realms.
    I can be found on DC Universe Online. IGN - Suya
    I can also be found here.

Thankies Ciana! ^^ I'll write when I figure out what happens. X]

*UPDATE*** New next part! Read from the ***.