Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Title: My story

Misty is offline Master Gamer

Default My story

Ok so i decided im making a story. Its a little late right now so im goning to start it tomorrow. You could also give me some ideas to write something. Ok heres chapter one:

~New beginings~
    Chapter one
    I was sitting on the porch of the home that i lived in by myself. I was sitting there thinking of what i had to do today. First i had to clean my house, then make lunch, do the landry, go to my job, go out and buy clothes, and many other things. "I have alot of work to do today so i should get started. Living alone at 16 is hard." i say to myself.

Ok i live alone because my parents abandoned me at a young age. I was put into a group home but got out of that when i was 13. I got a job and found a home to live in. My house is in the Sanctuary, I wanted to live in Blackspore but i decided not to.

Ok thats enough about me. We should get back to my story. Which continues like this.

When i walked into my house it was a little messed up. "Well at least its not like a week or two ago." I say to myself then get to cleaning. It only took me about 10 minutes. After that i made myself a ham sandwich and watched some tv while eating it. The whole time i was just flipping through channels. There was nothing on.Then i got up washed the dishes did the laundry. I looked at the time. I was gonna be late for work. I ran to the clothing store that i worked at. I just made it.
    thats it for now. i'll be posting more later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Characters:
    Misty
    Lilianne
    Amanda
    Katie
    Last edited by Misty; 08-21-2010 at 11:20 AM.

Default Re: My story

Chapter Two
    After my boring job I went out to do the rest of the things I had to do. I was really tired but i went on a walk around the Sanctuary. I ignored all the people who were looking at me. Most of the people in the Sanctuary were either rich or they were happy. What i didnt like was most of the girls were pretty much plain girly. That was everything i wasnt.

So when i got near my house i heard footsteps. I turned around. Nothing was there. "Its just my imagination." i say to myself and keep walking home at a quicker pace.

Then all of a sudden someone grabed me. They started dragging me away. I kicked and flailed around tying to get them off. It didnt work at all. Then the strangest thing happened. Something that changed my life forever after that.
    Last edited by Misty; 08-17-2010 at 01:11 PM.

beautimus1 is offline Master Gamer

She has some pretty mean parents!

Anyway, great story so far! Keep up the good work!
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD
    -Princess Claire, aka my crazy yet lovable sissy (:

sorry my chapters are so short. they'll be getting longer as i start making more. and also if you want to be in the story just ask. so what do you guys think so far?

Ooo I want to be in the story! That would be so cool!

And so far it's going great! Can't wait to see what happens next!
    My first crush was in 1st grade...Dun remember who, but it was probably one of the Wiggles or something xD

ok just tell me what you will look like and your name and i can start another chapter.

Name: Lilianne Starshine
    Appearance: Long black hair, Green eyes, Tanned skin

Chapter Three
    A black type smoke appeared around me and pushed the person off of me. They were thrown back into a tree. I looked at myself. "Did i just do that?" i say in shock. I watched the person run off and say "Freak." I sighed and started walking back to my house. I had a weird feeling like i was being watched.

I looked behind me. Nothing was there. When i turned back around to go to my house a woman about 30 years of age was standing infront of me. "Ahh." i said and jumped back. "Who are you?" i asked.
    "I'm Mira. I saw what you just did back there." she says.
    "Yea. So?" I ask.
    "What you did is only what only 10% of the people in the realms can do." she says.
    "Wait. What?!" I say, shocked.
    "Come with me. You will be put into a special school that only teens with powers like yours go to." she says then starts walking off.
    I ran up to her and said "What about my stuff?"
    "All of your stuff is at the school already." Mira says.
    "Oh. Ok." I say, then she took my hand. "What are you doing?" I ask but she already teleported us to the school. "Woah." is the only thing i could say.

She inside the school and went to the girls dorm. She stoped at one of the doors and said. "This is where you'll be living until you complete the school training." then she walked off. I walked in and saw a girl with black hair and tan skin. She looked at me and smiled. When she came up to me she said "Hi im Lilianne. Its nice to finally meet you."

"Im Misty." I say with a smile. Maybe this wouldnt be so bad.

Lilianne showed me my bed and told me a little more about her. She also talked about the school. Most of the time i couldnt stand people who talk to much. But for some reason Lilianne didnt bother me. That was when i knew that we would become best friends.
    Last edited by Misty; 08-17-2010 at 05:49 PM.

Janex is offline Amateur Gamer

Nice story

thank you.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast