Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    AmazinKat is offline Master Gamer

Default My Original Character (every chapter made is here)

Okay so I wanted to make an OC (original character) based off of Harry Potter. Last night I thought of my original character and Imma make a short beginning and if so many people like it I might make a bookish type thing for it so here it goes.....

The begining (chap. 1)
    On January 1st at 1:32 in the moring when it was cold, bitter cold, snowing so much outside you couldn't see almost nothing through the small snow white glittering flakes, an ear pearcing scream could be heard and thus Lexi Lovegood was born. Luna Lovegood clapped with glee at the sight of a baby sister! Lexi looked at Luna and gave a slight smile and Luna grinned back showing her pearly white teeth. Luna kept jumping and clapping and squeaking with glee! "Luna settle down, settle down," Said Luna's father, and Luna obeyed and went to the comfy chair and sat. Luna was in deep thought by the time Luna's father settled Lexi down from all the screaming and fussing. Hmm a new baby girl in the family GREAT, someone who will be willing to be my friend! Thought Luna.

I'll do more if I get enough people to like it cause I don't like wasting my time coming up with ideas when no one will read it but if you would like more of it please comment.
    Last edited by AmazinKat; 10-25-2011 at 08:31 PM.
    Thanks Jaiyden & Lindei for avvie & siggie.

Default Re: My Original Character

The Letter (pretty much chap. 2)
    Lexi woke with a startling fright at 1:33 in the morning. She looked around for the sound of the pecking noise. Lexi got up out of bed rubbed her eyes yawned and walked over to her window, "Wow it is hot in here!" and Lexi opened the window. WHOOSH! A brown barn owl flew in threw the window. How strange, Lexi thought, an owl where we live pecking on a window! Lexi fixed a confused look on her face and sat down in her cat fur chair. The owl flew over to Lexi. Lexi muttered under her breath then hollared "Scat you random bird, GET OUT NOW!" The owl edged even closer to Lexi and held out her foot infront of Lexi's face. "Oh you have a letter,?" said Lexi," How strange an old bird with a letter, theres better ways of communicating with people now days!" Lexi untied the letter and opened it she scimmed through it then she looked confused and she scratched her head. "This doesn't go to me, I'm not a wizard! What is this Hogwarts? Please! Wizards? No such thing!" Started Lexi then all of a sudden her door slammed open and in came Luna smiling with glee. "It's about time you got it, I thought this day would never come 11 years you have to wait, thats forever to me!" Said Luna automatically. "Wha...what do you mean? We are..are...wiz...," hesitated Lexi. "Yes we are!" Shouted Luna! Luna ran out of the room and down the stairs and shouted "DAD! LEXI GOT IT SHE FINALLY GOT IT!" "Good for her" said Xenophilius Lovegood tiredly. Meanwhile back in Lexi's room she wondered...Who is Professor Mcgonagall, the headmistress apparently. All tons of questions popped in Lexi's head but before she had time to find the answer out of her paper Luna called from downstairs "LEXI BREAKFAST IS READY!"

If you see grammer mistakes point them out and I know I probally did spell words miscorrectly point them out if you see them. Thanks for reading chapter 3 will be coming soon..maybe
    Last edited by AmazinKat; 10-20-2011 at 05:10 PM.

Lexi's First Magical Breakfast (chap. 3)
    "Honey what do you want for breakfast?" Asked Lexi's mom. "Hmm I thought you said it was ready" Lexi responed. Lexi's heart was going 150 miles an hour. She was so excited about really being a wizard! Why didn't mom or dad tell her this before? "Well we can make it in an instant so what do you want?" said mom eagerly.
    "Erm...How about bacon and sausage and pancakes?" "Sure!" exclamied mom. She pulled a long narrow shiny brown stick out of her pocket and said some weird words and then instantly appeared food! "Yum" I licked my lips and went to grab a plate but my mom sat me down and pointed the wand at the cabinet and said "Accio Plate," and the plate came zooming to my mom and she placed it on the table in front of me and she put the food on my plate and I ate up. This was my first magical breakfast ever and I will always remember it!

Chapter 4 and 5 will come tommorow maybe 6 too...I will think of ideas tonight

ninjablade2000 is offline Master Gamer

I see a mistake. Always start a new line for a new speaker. Other than that, this is great ^^
    hello

Quote Originally Posted by ninjablade2000 View Post
    I see a mistake. Always start a new line for a new speaker. Other than that, this is great ^^
    oh thanks I'll work on that!

I'll work on my chapters monday I forgot I would be heading out of town friday and now I don't exactly wanna type to much now and tomorrow I'll be busy with random stuff o.o

Skylär51 is offline Master Gamer

Alright.

Just to let you know, I've been reading this from the start! =) (Sorry, I'm more of a silent-reader type...)

"In a land of myth, and a time of magic… the destiny of a great kingdom rests on the shoulders of a young boy. His name… Merlin."

Chokolet Pocket is offline Newbie Explorer

Very good

Quote Originally Posted by Skylär51 View Post
    Alright.

Just to let you know, I've been reading this from the start! =) (Sorry, I'm more of a silent-reader type...)
    Same as me but lately I've been commenting more on stories
    Last edited by AmazinKat; 10-24-2011 at 08:00 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast