Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

FreeRealmsLeila12 is offline Master Gamer

Default My Life, as a Warrior Cat? Book 1: Chapter 1

Chapter 1:
    "Well I can't believe this!" I thought out loud one day while I was reading my new book, Warriors. "These are the best books I've every read! But now I need the next 6 books, great."
    "Birchwing!" I called my cat Based on the Warriors Books. "Here kitty, kitty, kitty!" I got up shook the cat nip, then BAM like that she came running up to me. "I hope you take this out of my room, but I bet you won't." I told her. "I wish you were a Warrior Cat so I could follow you and see your Clan, get them to know I wish I were one of them. But that doesn't happen in reality.... Well time to read then go to bed, good night Birchwing sleep on my bed tonight ok?"

"Whoa, where the heck am I? Hello....? HELLO...? No ones home I guess" I said out loud. "Welcome to RiverClan little one"
    "What? Who said that?" I listened to my voice but it sounded like little scared meows, from a kit. "Don't be scared little one, Im your mother, Flowertail, and you are Silverkit, and your sister Rainbowkit is over your brother Berrykit." I heard someone, who I think is my mother, meow.
    "But... Im a Human not a cat in RiverClan!" I meowed so loud I bet the world heard me.
    "Shh...It's alright, Im here" Flowertail meowed. "Mother" I tried talking in cat, "Where are we?" She must have understood what I said because she replied, "You are in the RiverClan Nursery, Silverkit." She told me. "But Im not a kit!" I told her. "Yes you are little one." she meowed sweetly to me. "So are your brother and sister, and in a moon or so you'll all be apprentices!" Well I guess if Im here I'll act like normal. "Really? Great Im excited!"

"Silverkit! Get up it's time for your apprenticeship!" I heard my mother, Flowertail, meow.
    "Comming!" I replied. So far in this Warrior World, I've been stuck in the nursery in RiverClan. My brother Berrykit and my sister Rainbowkit, are becoming apprentices today also.
    "Come one Silverkit!" Flowertail meowed at me "Comming now sorry!" Here I go I though, Im getting my apprentice name! I bounded out to the Highstump, where Reedstar, the leader of RiverClan tell the older cats news, and sat down next to it facing the other cats with Berrykit and Rainbowkit. Then Reedstar Starting talking.
    "Cats of RiverClan, today we have something very special to do, Berrykit, Silverkit, Rainbowkit come forward please, StarClan these kits are ready to be apprentices, I call on my Warrior Ancestors to watch over them through traning." Well this is different then the book, but it means the same thing I guess....
    "Berrykit, from now on you will be called Berrypaw. Silverkit, from now on you will be called Silverpaw. Rainbowkit, from now on you will be called Rainbowpaw." Reedstar put his mussle on Berrypaw's head and Berrypaw gave Reedstar's shoulder a respectful lick. I thought, I'll lick his shoulder too! Then he put his mussle on my head and I did what Berrypaw did. Then Rainbowpaw got the same thing. "From this moment forward your Mentor ,Berrypaw, will be Pollenpelt, Pollentpelt I know you will pass on all you know to Berrypaw through his training. From this moment forward your Mentor, Silverpaw, will be Sparkfoot. Sparkfoot I know you will pass all you know to Silverpaw through her training. From this moment forward your Mento, Rainbowpaw, will be me I Reedstar will be your Mentor though your entire Training." "Berrypaw! Silverpaw! Rainbowpaw!" the crowd chanted our apprentice names.
    Flowertail started licking us behind the ears before Herbpaw, the only other apprentice, has us follow him to the apprentice den.

Hey Guys Thanks for reading this is only Chapter 1 so if you like it I'll make more if you don't then I'll stop! Thanks!!! Comment on it please xD

some nerd who's too nostalgic for their own good

Elliot is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: My Life, as a Warrior Cat? Book 1: Chapter 1

I've been reading the warriorcat books lately and fell in love with them. but I can't read any more right now because I read them way to fast and my mother won't give me my allowance in advance D:.

Anyways I like your fanfiction so far . . . you have really good potential of being a writer if you wanted to be. xD

Come check out Free Realms Betta!
    A Friendly Site that wants you to join! =)

FreeRealmsLeila12 is offline Master Gamer

Ya I started reading them in March 2011? I think that's right then I LOVED them after my BFF showed me them, and now Im on The New Prophesy, spelled wrong xD, and Im half way done with it so now Ima gonna need to find my Library Card soon xD

Thanks I'll keep writing o.o

some nerd who's too nostalgic for their own good

AmazinKat is offline Master Gamer

This was really good