Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Drewyrox is offline Explorer

Default The missing Ambassador

It was a cold day in the forest near camp.Me and Pex desided to take a a stroll for a few hours. I was going on and on about how i tamed all my chickens with just 1 dog. Trust me i have millions of chickens. After my dumb story i turned to ask Pex when was the new realm coming. Than I realized he strolled off. Thinking in my head he is just playing around with me. But it was night time and he usely passes out around this time. I had a weird feeling coming down my neck. Who would want to kidnap the ambassador? I did the right thing to call Kaden and Nymo the 2 buddies. They went off on how maybe he wanted a hot dog and went to Chatdy. I than said or he got lost. They both said "Ohhhh thats a better idea". I than said they could go back to there Insider rock and party so they ran off in hunger because of thinking about hot dogs. I called my dragon poseidon to come help and we where off on the bravest quest we could ever do in our life. I sent a message to Ref Ruby and Shingo about what happen to pex and something in my head said that they where up to something but I couldnt believe that i could think suck a thing. At 12:00 pm i feel asleep next to the near by river. Next morning woke up with a monkey in my famous. " Boots move please!" I shouted and he went back into the pet tent. Hmm what is that in the river I thought. No way! It was Pex's brand new axe from tcg. I than saw a note that read " Pex is with us if you want to see your friend again than you must tell us where is the warpstone of the Golden lake. I than remembered that was where Pex hid his most prized position. * Blacks out before can say anymore*
    Part 2 coming soon

i know i have lots of mistakes like suck should be such and famous should be face xD
    Last edited by Drewyrox; 07-30-2010 at 01:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Kelvin64 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: The missing Ambassador

This should be in the creative writing section.

Kiki Moonpeace is offline Amateur Gamer

Hi Drewy,
    I did move your story here. Mythos is for myths or history of FR. This is taking personalities from the Realm and writing a story around them. It is fun though! Good luck with the rest of it!

Rain Wolfheart is offline Master Gamer

Here you go:

The Missing Ambassador
    It was a cold day in the forest near the camp. Me and Pex decided to take a a stroll for a few hours. I was going on and on about how I tamed all my chickens with just one dog. Trust me, I have millions of chickens. After my dumb story I turned to ask Pex when was the new Realm was coming. Than I realized he strolled off. Thinking in my head he is just playing around with me, but it was night time and he usually passes out around this time. I had a weird feeling coming down my neck. Who would want to kidnap the ambassador? I did the right thing to call Kaden and Nymo, the two buddies. They went off on how maybe he had wanted a hot dog and went to Chatdy. I then said: β€œOr he got lost.”. They both said "Oh, that's a better idea". I than said they could go back to their Insider rock and party so they ran off in hunger because they were thinking about hot dogs. I called my dragon Poseidon to come help and we were off on the bravest quest we could ever do in our life. I sent a message to Ref Ruby and Shingo about what happen to Pex and something in my head said that they were up to something, but I couldn't believe that I could think such a thing. At noon I feel asleep next to the river. The next morning, I woke up with a monkey in my face. " Boots, move please!" I shouted and he went back into the pet tent. Hmm, what is that in the river? I wondered. No way! It was Pex's brand new axe from TCG. I than saw a note that read: "Pex is with us. If you want to see your friend again, then you must tell us where the Warpstone of the Golden Lake is.” I then remembered that was where Pex hid his most prized possession. -Blacks out before he can say anymore-
    LOL as an editor, I'm happy to fix up spelling and grammar mistakes. Great story!
    Allons-y.

Quote Originally Posted by Drewyrox View Post
    It was a cold day in the forest near camp.Me and Pex desided to take a a stroll for a few hours. I was going on and on about how i tamed all my chickens with just 1 dog. Trust me i have millions of chickens. After my dumb story i turned to ask Pex when was the new realm coming. Than I realized he strolled off. Thinking in my head he is just playing around with me. But it was night time and he usely passes out around this time. I had a weird feeling coming down my neck. Who would want to kidnap the ambassador? I did the right thing to call Kaden and Nymo the 2 buddies. They went off on how maybe he wanted a hot dog and went to Chatdy. I than said or he got lost. They both said "Ohhhh thats a better idea". I than said they could go back to there Insider rock and party so they ran off in hunger because of thinking about hot dogs. I called my dragon poseidon to come help and we where off on the bravest quest we could ever do in our life. I sent a message to Ref Ruby and Shingo about what happen to pex and something in my head said that they where up to something but I couldnt believe that i could think suck a thing. At 12:00 pm i feel asleep next to the near by river. Next morning woke up with a monkey in my famous. " Boots move please!" I shouted and he went back into the pet tent. Hmm what is that in the river I thought. No way! It was Pex's brand new axe from tcg. I than saw a note that read " Pex is with us if you want to see your friend again than you must tell us where is the warpstone of the Golden lake. I than remembered that was where Pex hid his most prized position. * Blacks out before can say anymore*
    Part 2 coming soon

i know i have lots of mistakes like suck should be such and famous should be face xD
    Awesome story1 (words in pink are the best part! Go Nymo and Kaden!! and hot dogs! XD
    OMG OMG i'm back

This story is really good i cant wait to see part 2 -B3lla1o1

chase123456tan is offline Master Gamer

GO HOT DOGS!!! AND KETCHUP!!! I cant read it that much,btw. Its like "What am I reading?". But it's a good story,as far as I can understand.
    KATAANG
    I'm taking the Timeless Isle for the GEAR!
    Beware, Thunder King, nobody is safe from my monk.