Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

nataliemerrygem is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Me in free realms: chapter one

Hi my name is Kevin.I live in seaside. I am 13 years old.I have way too many pimples on my face.If you could see my face right now you would think the same exact thing.I have like four jobs; fisherman,ninja,archer,and master chef.I am the best chef in the the business.I am an archer so that i can get meat for our business.We like to get fresh not packaged meat for our restaurant which is called The Roadside Grill.It is the most popular restaurant in seaside.We bring in like 90 people a day.I fish a lot because it is fun and then when i am done i will sell the fish for money.The most that i have ever made while selling fish is 120,000 in one month.That was outrageous.I reeled on tons of fish that month.I reeled in 12,345 fish in one month.I traveled all over where then news said there would be lots of fish so i went from one end of the map to the other.I really traveled far.I rode on my dragon the whole way.Oh and my last job is ninja.I defend seaside of those nasty crays or whatever they are called.Sometimes i will even fight up to 10 at a time.It is awesome fighting those crays because i always win.I am really a man of thrills.Like last summer i actually skydived.I have snowboarded from 200 feet in the air.I climbed the tallest mountain, Mount Monlent, it is 30,456 feet tall and i climbed it.I actually stood on the top of the world.

Okay right now i am at my wilds house and am decorating a little bit so it will feel more soothing when i get home.I have my own dining room\kitchen,bedroom with 2 guest beds,and living room with my very own 60 inch plasma screen television.I have 2 pools in my front yard and 3 disco floors in my middle yard.I even decorated the top of my house with 25 large trampolines.As you can probably tell i am very rich.Even with all that stuff i still have 45,987,989 coins.So as you can see i really am loaded with cash.There are even sometime that i will be nice and give three people 2,000,000 coins.I do that about once a month.I sometime do it 2 or 3 times a month.So i am pretty generous with my money.A lot of the time i will pass by a charity box and put some money in.Sometime i will just be walking around and i will see one and drop in some coins.Well sometimes i will just be bored and count out some of my collection of bottle caps.I have traveled all around the globe collecting bottle caps.

nataliemerrygem is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Me in free realms: chapter one

i am going to make then next chapter right now.I will do one every one to three days

AmazinKat is offline Master Gamer

On to the next chapter!
    Thanks Jaiyden & Lindei for avvie & siggie.

Zoey704 is offline Master Gamer

Wow, this is a really nice story!! Kevin sounds really busy inside the Free Realms.
    Signature credit goes to: Stephanie Stonyray (Thanks Stephanie)

Help us help make THIS Christmas Event a success!!