Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Lilah Dimdal is offline Pro Gamer

Default Mary oh Mary *haunted story*

Mary oh Mary sat in a dug out mouse, not worrying about a thing that happened all through out the house.
    Mary oh Mary heard a shrill, thinking it was up the hill.
    Mary oh Mary ran through the door, she ran as fast as she could to see the horror.
    Mary oh Mary reached her destination in quite devastation.
    Mary oh Mary's broad mother was cut up. She took Mary to the well and filled a cup.
    Mary oh Mary was pushed down a well and stayed there, for what seemed like it was living in ****.
    Mary oh Mary brought no peace and wanted to take action on her mother, her mother had died from another Sumter.
    Mary oh Mary was named Bloody Mary after haunting everyone who summoned her. If she were summoned, she would rip your fur.
    Mary oh Mary came through the mirror screaming out while the victims where saying Oh Dear!
    The end of the story begins with how to summon the beast, as she tries to eat you for a feast.
    Go to the bathroom and turn of the electricity, light a candle for more compatibility.
    Turn on the sink, flush the toilet, turn around thee times and scream Bloody Mary three times to see a coiled creature lying in the mirror.
    Do not be afraid as it seems you can't run away. Bloody Mary will kill you in any possible way. Take cover and don't do it young children, she may be after YOU this Halloween.
    [IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/23s6mu0.jpg/IMG]
    ❀ Smell the sweet scent of nature
    Cambri

Ijaz is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Mary oh Mary *haunted story*

Another disturbing piece of writing i assume it's your speciality LOL.
    ._.

Lilah Dimdal is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: Mary oh Mary *haunted story*

Noo.... it's Halloween! Get your spooks on!
    [IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/23s6mu0.jpg/IMG]
    ❀ Smell the sweet scent of nature
    Cambri