Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

ninjablade2000 is offline Master Gamer

Default The Mana Revalution

well, i've had this idea for a while, and would like to make a small idea of it

C.1: Attack of Symeria

Kleyena slid into the narrow gap in the cave wall. She daren't breathe - Symeria was near,- any movement would give her game away.
    Breath came quietly up through her nostrils and out through her trembling mouth, only to go back up after a matter of horrific seconds. If Symeria tilted her head 40 degrees to the left, she would lay pinpoint on Kleyena's not-quite-hidden arm.
    Kleyena stood as still as possible, and breath came even more raggadly, as Symeria turned her head 30 degrees to the left. She was almost sure she had been found, just when Symeria stepped through the tunnel entrance, she glanced back. Kleyena let a gasp of air suddenly out from her lips -big mistake-...
    "Dershen - Gurle, get my troops from the northern wood - someone is hear and they heard it all," Said Symeria, a panic-stiken look plastered onto her face.
    There was no luck on getting out - the enemy knew.
    Any stupid movement and she was dead.
    Kleyena slipped her hand as quietly as possible into her pocket and drew out a remote. This would draw attention, but she could guard herself uptil they got a large enough squad through the teleporters.
    Without anymore delay, Kleyena grabbed her manablade. She presses a red button and jumped into action.
    "YOU! Interfearing fool! Troops! GET HER!" A paniced look sailed across Symeria's face as she realised Dershen and Gurle hadn't come back yet.
    "Holhu! I need help!" Said Kleyena into her radio. "And lots of it!" She finished.
    Symeria had drawn her own blade, and had a 'come get me' look on every inch of her body.
    Kleyena charged forwards, pushing off the wall to her right, and spinning her blade in a protective circle, one that could kill a unaware creature.
    Symeria dodged, and lunged at Kleneya in a deadly angle. Kleyena reflected the attack, and flipped over onto Symeria's back. Symeria held up, but Kleyena had a firm grip on her sholders, hoping to crack her collar bone. With a iron grip, Symeria's collar bone clicked, and she stumbled onto the floor, banged her head, and become unconsious.
    With a victorious look on her face, she turned on the radio.
    "I knocked Symeria out cold. She was expecting a whole army. I asked for alot of help. Now i'm asking for all of us. This is war now. And it isn't going to be pretty. I'm asking for help, lots of it - and all of it NOW. I see them on the horizon. This is war.
    And it's only just starting..."
    Last edited by ninjablade2000; 01-20-2011 at 02:31 PM.
    hello

Default Re: The Mana Revalution

............-_-
    hello

Default Re: The Mana Revalution

C.2. War in the southern lands.

Kleyena put her radio back into her pocket. Symeria was knocked clean out - for now
    If Holhu came soon - hopefully with the rest of the Mana Inc. army- she would be able to save the southern kingdom, Gigina, from the tribe of the Yulsn army.
    Help, Holhu! And come soon, otherwise this kingdom of Gigina will fall, she though,
    even if you make it now, they will have a advantage. Holhu, oh, help thee now! or we might fall wi- Her thoughs were interupted by a roar of a Jumylen, a cry of a Kyluen, and the mighty warcry of a dragon.
    And Holhu had arrived- bare arms gleaming in the dimly lit sunlight. Behind him stood the whole arm of Mana Inc.
    Kleyena was relived to see Yulyue and Fernhjie again. At this rate, she would be glad to see the likes of show-off Ghuleo Soantez!
    Maybe everyone was going to be ok - maybe not.
    Just then, the Yulsn army sent its first warriors.
    Kleyena was the first to attack - she speared a gargoyle -flesh, not stone- and cut off its head, and put it on top of a spear.
    "STAY BACK!" She roared, showing the head of the creature.
    Only a few held back, but the rest came charging, knowing they'd outnumber Kleyena a million to one if they kept.
    -finish it later

hello