My first time so it may be bad i wrote nonfiction essays not ficition :O so yeah.

Lost:

P.1

I was walking to school. My friends Dylan and DJ weren't there. I went home and found out i was moving. "Alex we are deal with it." Mom said. We were staying at a rental place. At night it was cold so i put on my big blankets. I covered up and saw that i woke up on a Island.
How strange i thought. Maybe it was a dream. But no it wasn't.

P.2

I tried find a way off when i woke up. I thought maybe i was in another world... lost.! Well Because DJ and Dylan moved near them.

The end of chapter 1
Chapter 2 will be a bit longer but it's night and i'm too tired.

Characters:

Alex Mercer- Black short hair red coat that's plaidish and blue jeans different colored T's, Tan skin blue eyes and black hightops.Brothers Edwin and Derik are older. He is in 5th grade class with Dylan and DJ.

Mary Mercer- Married to John Mercer and Mother of Edwin, Derik, Alex. Blonde Hair blue eyes blouses and trousers, Black shoes. Doesn't Work.

John Mercer-Black hair married to Mary Father of Edwin, Derik, and Alex. Works as a coperter. Wears nice formal stuff.

Edwin Mercer- Parents John and Mary Blonde hair and wears regular stuff like Alex but blue plaid coat. Blue eyes. reaches to mid of neck.Purple hightops

Derik Mercer-Same as Edwin but brown hair long down to shoulder and blue eyes. Wears same but purple plaid coat.Blue hightops

Dylan Issac-Red headed short hair Green eyes and Freckles. Plaid shirt and is in 5th grade class with DJ and Alex

DJ Issac-Red short hair freckles more then Dylan blue eyes wheres designed T's.