Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Maikers

Title: The Life of Dani

Maikers is offline Pro Gamer

Icon1 The Life of Dani

Spoiler: show
    (All contents are fictional and written by Daniella Archwings.)

CHAPTER 1 . PERFECTION
    We must always come to a point in our lives when we run into a conflict. Unfortunately, it happens to everyone. We always encounter it, for it may be small, or big. Losing our homework, or losing a family member. It's just life. Everything has a conflict.

I placed each coffee mug in its right spot, perfectly organizing the cupboard. I moved each sofa and chair to its right position, creating a masterpiece in this tiny room. "No. It's still not perfect. What am I supposedly missing?" I murmured. I looked around, seeing my new furnished coffee shop. It's my OWN coffee shop! My dream, turned into reality. But yet, I feel like I'm missing something. Well, we have coffee, of course, tables, sofas, everything! It's just not perfect. Then the little light bulb came up above my head. I could see it flash intensely as I went up to the attic to get the picture of my mother. I proudly hung it up in the kitchen, so I could see her bright and shining face every day. "I miss you momma..." I silently cried.

I turned the CLOSED sign to the bold, red word that said OPEN. I grinned a big smile, glaring into the bright blue sky. The trees were dancing and whispering happy thoughts towards me. I watch as people walk back and forth as bystanders in this small town.

What kind of people would I encounter today?

CHAPTER 2 . ENCOUNTERS
    (coming soon)
    Hollayy likes this.
    IGN: Daniella Archwings

Default Re: The Life of Dani

This is pretty good so far!

"Sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast."

-Lewis
    Carroll