Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

ninjablade2000 is offline Master Gamer

Default Lies and Secrets.

I was bored ~

We have all kept secrets in our lives. Some secrets, we have been able to share, some of them, just too awful to let into the world, to fly freely from ear to ear, spreading the news to all who may hear.
    We all have told lies in our lives. Lies are excuses, petty ways of squirming out of a tight situation. Some people are good liars, you can tell others are telling a lie by a physical reaction. Like, when you tell a lie, your eyes may dart about. You may swallow loudly. You may start making fists with your knuckles.
    But a lie will always catch you out.
    A lie is alike a secret in two ways precisely. For one thing, they are both kept secret. Like, you wouldn't tell a lie then tell everyone that you'd just lied, and you wouldn't tell everyone a deep secret either, would you? Then, for a second fact, they are both rather bad things. A lie can get you into more trouble than you would have been in before you lied. A secret is something that bothers you and you only.

Now, the reasons lies track you down and secrets may escape varies in reasons. Like, sometimes, it's very obvious you've done something then lied about it. You may feel so weighed down by a secret that it just comes out of your mouth without you being able to help it at all.

Now, you may in fact wonder about me.
    There are dark people who are born of lies and secrets. Demented, twisted people with souls of black and spite. Their mothers are the people who told many lies and kept many secrets. Lies that were never caught out, secrets that were kept to their horrid self before they died cruelly giving birth to their child, born purely of the evil they gathered while living their secretive lives.
    I am in fact one of those people.

My mother was named Rose. I've seen photos of her, her black make-up, the wretched snarl on her face and look of hate in her eyes. Purely a lie, purely a secret. I hate her.
    I wonder what lies she told. Lies that she passed onto me.

There's the catch. In our life, we can earn humanity by freeing the secrets and confessing the lies. The problem is who to tell the secrets to and who to confess the lies to. Otherwise, we'll suffer the same fate as our mothers, passing the curse down onto our child and them passing it onto their child if they are not successful.

And born of hatred and spite, was I.
    hello

diamond381 is offline Banned

Default Re: Lies and Secrets.

Quote Originally Posted by ninjablade2000 View Post
    I was bored ~

We have all kept secrets in our lives. Some secrets, we have been able to share, some of them, just too awful to let into the world, to fly freely from ear to ear, spreading the news to all who may hear.
    We all have told lies in our lives. Lies are excuses, petty ways of squirming out of a tight situation. Some people are good liars, you can tell others are telling a lie by a physical reaction.
    Like, when you tell a lie, your eyes may dart about. You may swallow loudly. You may start making fists with your knuckles.
    But a lie will always catch you out.
    A lie is alike a secret in two ways precisely. For one thing, they are both kept secret. Like, you wouldn't tell a lie then tell everyone that you'd just lied, and you wouldn't tell everyone a deep secret either, would you? Then, for a second fact, they are both rather bad things. A lie can get you into more trouble than you would have been in before you lied. A secret is something that bothers you and you only.

"I hate her. "

And born of hatred and spite, was I.
    Personally,If i ever lie.I would never show it phisically.I'd keep eye contact,Same tone of voice,Etc.

And,hating the one who brought you into this wonderful world makes you the dark,evil one.
    I would never say i hate my mother.Even though I don't know what she looks like or sounds like.Same thing with my father.
    I've never even met my biological father,Nor my adopted father.

Yet,I'm glad that i'm in this world.
    Last edited by diamond381; 03-27-2012 at 05:15 PM.

Yoshinator is offline Master Gamer

Just...... Beautiful. Well done Ninja!

1st Generation Free Realmer
    3rd Generation Insider

o.o beautiful?

Not my cup of tea,but i support your inspiration (:

Yoshinator is offline Master Gamer

Yes beautiful. Something wrong?

1st Generation Free Realmer
    3rd Generation Insider

Miss Morose is offline Master Gamer

Dark and somber. . . . But very nice. Do you write often? You're pretty good at it.

@Diamond381, Lucky. . . I giggle like a madman if I try to lie. xD
    Morose: Having a withdrawn gloomy personality.
    IGN: Heather Mistblade

ninjablade2000 is offline Master Gamer

I was just bored here, and tired, so it wasn't that good and I made a heck of a load of mistakes...
    BTW, the reason she said she hated her mother, well, she's born evil, 'of hatred'. xP

My face when I saw how many comments this had:
    O_O - o_o - : D
    hello

Choc is offline Amateur Gamer

The color of your words matches the top in your avatar o.o... cool

that was very awesome and touching what you wrote

that was beatiful and very touching...
    -Jeremy Cleverblade1 (Lifetime Member)
    If you believe in Jesus Christ as your savior and you aren't afraid to admit it. Put this as your Siggie