Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

bnbnbnbn34299 is offline Master Gamer

Default The Legends of Old(Part 1)

Yeah, so, I don't know how many parts I'll do, or how long they'll be. Just know that this will be very long.

Many wonder where the great races of this world come, friends. We know where many things did, but not before the pixies and humans. In fact, our world has had millions of magic dominations, from the Drigels, who sacrificed some of their powers, to the Merfolk, who brought the gifts of the sea, and the legendary Nymphs, who drew energy from the barren plain that once was our world, and sowed the seeds of life. Our world has not always been so, and still changes as I speak. But listen closely, for you may here the tales of the past in time to witness the great changes of the present.......

This world became existent millions of years ago. It lay there, a barren plain, with nothing adorning it. But in the center of this world we now live in lay the beginning of life. Her name was the first thing she thought: Aerï. She looked around her world, and found something on her lap. It was the first seed. She planted it, and marveled at how fast it grew, then released seeds once more. In this ancient time, she was the first thing to live: a Nymph, a legendary being who would connect it all for generations to come. She spread her seeds across her world. When she finally returned to her old plant, it had been morphing, creating many of the plants we see today. All of a sudden, when she touched it, she disappeared. Her spirit became the Gleam, the magic of the Druids. The rest became the beginning of a diverse world. The first four nymphs were the spirits of the elements: Æthra, Ìåra, Îfrea, and Āwtera. They shifted the land, and when they became no more than spirits, they worked harder. Even today, they are the remnants of a distant past, and are what causes an avalanche to start, a wind to blow, a fire to start and water to splash. But as you can see, there are no nymphs here now. They vanished, like many others would. To take their place would come a new power.......

The nymphs ruled for what seemed an eternity. In fact, they lasted from the beginning of time halfway to recorded history. But they were lonely creatures. Nothing but them and flora were alive. All this changed in the hands of a nymph named Īleriå. She found herself idle one day in her garden. For fun, she plucked a pluming leaf, and stuck it into one end of a large cucumber. She then added a few pieces of plant stalks, and finally, an apple. She added two triangular leaves to the top of the apple. She toyed with it, but then dropped it, and let it tumble into an enchanted river nearby. When she grabbed it and blew off the water, something marvelous happened. It squirmed out of her hands, and began moving. It sat on its haunches as it grew fur, eyes, and changed color. When it stopped, the first Treeble was created. His name was Iøru. He was the first and only one to speak Nymphian and his own language. As the languages changed, he would pass his ability to learn them on, which today belongs to the Treeble known as Chatty. Delighted, Īleriå made more, and other diverse creatures. The other nymphs were delighted, and revered Īleriå for the rest of her life. Even today, she changes these creatures as a vital spirit. But the golden age of nymphs was to come to an end shortly after.......
    Last edited by bnbnbnbn34299; 05-26-2013 at 04:19 PM.
    I hardly call this place perfect. But I'm a mess, who can't handle any friendship without ruining it and has no one to turn to now.
    I belong right here, and I'm not moving. Ever again.

Gummybearzrawr is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: The Legends of Old(Part 1)

Looks really interesting and creative! Can't wait for more!

IGN~Gummy
    ßear

The beginning came from a contest I entered. Trust me, once I get an idea, it begs to get out. So I let this one out.
    I hardly call this place perfect. But I'm a mess, who can't handle any friendship without ruining it and has no one to turn to now.

Bump! The next part has been added!