Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

MayBaby Tumbler is offline Amateur Gamer

Icon1 Last Life. By Maybaby Tumbler

Last Life
    Chapter 1 Home Late.
    Hi, I am Valerie Brooks. I'm 15, and I live in Austin, Texas. I was about to turn 16, Until I was Killed 1 week Before my Birthday. I was Walking Home After Choir Practice at 6:00pm On Wednesday, April 24 2006. I heard, Something Following me from behind, I looked back and Nothing was there, When I Kept Running, And Running. My neighbor Mr. Johnson Caught Me, From Behind and Asked me "Hey Valerie!, Would you like to see this Hang out I built For the Neighborhood, Kids?" And Stupidly I said "Sure!" I followed him, To this Unground Room, He closed the door Quitely Behind him, He said "Please Sit" And I sat down on this bench. He Stared at me, Curiously. I told him "I liked it, But I have to go Home now." And I stood Up walking to the Door Latch, And He grabbed my Arm and Pulled me Back. He said "Please, Stay for a Little Longer." I said "I can't I am Already Late for Dinner." I went to the door, and Left. I finally Got home. My Mom Was Furious That I was late, My dad Was Happy I was safe and at home. After I ate, I took a Shower and Got in bed. My mom came up stairs to ask me "Where I was" And Of course I had to lie "Choir Class, I had to Resight My Lyrics." She said "Well, Ok. Next time Call Home. Good night" And I said "Ok, Good Night."

Chapter 2, Chris Andrews
    I was walking Down the Hall way, From Art class. When I saw Chris Andrews He's 16. I had a Crush on him Ever since 1st Grade. He stopped And said "Hi, Valerie." I said "Hi...Chris.." And Smiled Slightly. He asked "I was Wondering...Um, Well Do you Wanna Go to The Movies On Friday?" I said "Sure" He said "Ok I will pick you up at 8:00, K" I said "K" He Held My Hand, As we Walked down the Hallway. We headed to his car, Where he Drove me Home. He Grabbed my hand before I opened the door, and He said "Wait." And He leaned Over and Kissed me. I got out of the car, and Smiled Ti'll I got inside. Where my Mom Started Yelling at me Saying "Valerie Brooks! Where have You been!? And Who was That Boy?! Explain yourself!" And I said "It Was Chris Andrews, Mom. And He offered to Drive me Home." And She said "Well, Valerie, Just get Ready For Dinner, We will talk about this Later." And As I said "Ok." My Mom, Dad, Sister Andrea, And Me, All Sat down for dinner. I ate, And after I left the table and Went up to me Room, My mom came up stairs And Wanted to talk about Chris. She came in And I said "Mom can I ask you something?" She said "Sure, What is it?" I said "Well Chris asked me If I wanted to go to the movies tomorrow at 8:00. Can I go?" She said "Sure, As long as your Back at 10:30" I said "Thanks you, Mom!" And she said "Well Good Night Valerie." I said "Good Night." I Sat, And I opened and stared out my Window, As I saw Mr. Johnson, He had Something in his hand. But he was to Far away for me to tell what it was. he Looked up and Saw me. I Quickly Closed And Locked My Window, and Closed the Blinds And Layed down on my bed Wondering What Mr. Johnson was Doing... I kept wondering for hours and hours...It looked like a Knife was in his hand.. But I was not sure... Even though Mr. Johnson Keeps to himself, In the Neighbor hood...He could me a Murder... But Still It could have been something...Like that...

Chapter 3, The Date With Chris.
    I sat out in the Feild, Out back of My School, Under A Oak Tree Reading "Greek Mythology" As Chris Came over, And sat Down Next to me. I said "Hey, Chris" He Said "Hey Valerie, Are you still up to going to the Movies Tonight?" I said "Yea." He Said "Ok." He stood up And Grabbed my Hand And We walked inside. Me and Chris were Partners in Every class. So We spent the whole day together. After school let out We went to go see "Friday The 13th." After that, Chris drove me Home again, And Gave me Another Kiss. So When I went inside My mom Said "Well your home On time. What movie did you see?" I said "We saw, Friday The 13th." And She said "Well Do you want something to eat?" I said "Nah, Not really We went out to dinner after the movie was over." She said "Well Ok," So I went upstairs and Took a Shower, Then When I was In my room, IM'ing My Friend Casey, I saw Mr. Johnson With the same Figure in his hand...But something was dripping from it...I locked both of my windows and Closed each blind. Then I said to my friend Casey who I was IM'ing"You Know my Neighbor Mr. Johnson Right?" She said "Yea I know him." I said "Well remember when I told you I saw him holding something...2 Nights ago?" She said "Yea You told me It looked like a Knife." I said "Well I just saw him, With the same figure in his hand, But it Had something dripping from it..." She said "Oh Come on, Val You are Just Paranoid." I said "Well Think What you want......." "Uh Case I Gtg.."

To Be Continued..............

I will be adding to this...I will edit some more Later on..Well I hoped you enjoyed it.

Bye!

--Maybaby Tumbler
    Last edited by MayBaby Tumbler; 08-19-2010 at 10:34 PM.

Jimienta is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: Last Life. By Maybaby Tumbler

OMG GREAT STORY WHAT HAPPENS NEXT TELL ME Xdddddddd

At the begging it waz like the lovley bones but of course the guy didnt kill ya xd
    Last edited by Jimienta; 08-19-2010 at 10:54 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    RYAN HIGAAA<333
    School = Sevin cra-ppy Hours of our lives, xD

MayBaby Tumbler is offline Amateur Gamer

Lol, He didn't kill me Yet........Lol

Rosierulez is offline Master Gamer

Aw, don't die!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~ ‚ÄčKISS KISS FALL IN LOVE ~