Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

trish19 is offline Master Gamer

Default Key of Soul ~ Story

Intro:
    Salutations everybody. This story cannot be described with my own words. Just read and see if it amuses you.
    I am very very bored now so i hope i get a lot of responses to make me busy :].
    Character:
    Trish
    Personality: Unknown even by parents.

((Please tell me if you want a character you want in this story. And tell me all the details Head to Toe if possible.))
    Genre:
    Unknown

((Possibly everything is unknown. like the Key of Soul.))
    Type of story:
    First Person

Key to help:
    ~ : That means the actions
    Words slanted: what they are thinking or dreaming
    ( ) : what the Narrator is saying ((The narrator is NOT the first person)) or Important things ((the Authors Message))

_________________________________________________________________ _____________________

Chapter 1 ~ A New Beginning?

I hate my life. Hate my everything. I don't belong here. Nobody Cares if i left. Nobody.

~Alarm Ring~
    "eh...... another day" I sighed. "I wish i could sleep forever. I hate myself."
    ~Wears a black jacket with tight dark orange skinny jeans~
    "WAKE UP YOU OLD GIRL. YOU ARE OLD AND NEED TO WAKE UP EARLY!" Mom called.
    "I am awake, okay?" I sighed hard. My life will never end until i turn old... Wow this old stuff is so boring.
    (Nobody knows Trish not even her parents. She always stay Unknown and she stays on a low profile)
    I wish i can live in space with those clumsy aliens..... This life is never exiting...
    "Stop whining..." a voice said. "What?! Who's THERE!?" i yelled.
    "Stay calm you whiny little girl"
    A guy jumps in front of me and he got a sword. "Lets see what you are made of Cry baby."
    The guy swept his sword at me. "Nooo!!!" I yelled. Then i saw a force field around me.
    "Heh... Pretty tough for girl who hates her life" and he disappeared.
    What?! How how.... Why why.... Who... who...
    I was speechless but then some body came to me. "TRISH!!!!! STOP. RIGHT. THERE. I WILL DEFEAT YOU NOW!!!!!"
    what? whats going on today? Maybe its my dream?

HOW YOU LIKE IT?!!?!?!?! XD

----

trish19 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Key of Soul ~ Story

Chapter 1 Part 2~
    "ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRG" the voice said behind me. "YOU....YOU... MONSTER......."
    Right then I remembered. "Julia?" I turned around and lightning blade strikes near my head... It stopped
    "AAH WHO STOPPED ME !!!! I NEED TO DEFEAT YOU MORTAL.."
    "Huh... you filthy Julia.. how did i ..tell you?" a man said. i looked at him... He looked very cute but i couldn't think of him as a heroic person. "Well... jUlia.. you poor girl... Afraid of the past... Scared of your future.. or Living your present full of sorrow and mourn?" he chuckled harshly.
    "STOP!!!" I yelled not wanting to hear more.
    "I know i did wrongs but this was for everyone's sake. The Key of Soul..is.." i started to fill my face with tears"
    Julia smirk like she would cry and she laughed darkly "The key of soul is .... GONE... EXTINCT. DEAD. My hatred will make you regret what you did... And I will NEVER FORGIVE YOU..."
    "My My... Calm down Julia....." he end up laughing about this conversation.
    ..Why did i do that to make my best friend hate me... was this my destiny... I want to the problem to disappear... can i ... can i..Connect the goods to the goods? or.....
    "You should go... the school bell might rang.." Julia said.
    "Julia..." i gaze into her eyes.....
    She worries......
    I smiled.
    "What? you should go..."
    "Ehhh ... This is getting Boring....." the rascal said...
    I got my brick and i know what to do....
    "HEY YOU... YEA YOU...."
    ~Thump~

----